Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2009, 08:58 PM

Default Re: Darth wants me to Kill People!

Darth must be busy compiling a very lengthy list of those persons whom he desires I kill/murder without mercy or compassion or he's exercising his right to remain silent.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:22 PM

I didn't spend several years of my life on this site and a former site engaging in psychological warfare/combat with mind controllers and sadistic pigs because I enjoy it.

I did so for good reason and with great purpose just as I was forced to do the same when I was child incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch in order to free myself of the CULT.

Decades later, knowing that THIS DAY would once AGAIN be upon me, I deployed the same skills that I used against the perpetrators when I was a child so that I could collect and gather evidence against them.

SO BE IT!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-24-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:13 AM

Hey, Darth, I see you were on the board earlier today after being MIA since I authored this thread.

We're waiting for a list of names from you of those persons whom you have suggested to me on several occassions that I murder/kill without compassion or mercy.

Care to comment?
Old 06-29-2009, 09:44 PM

Well, Darth.

What say you?

Where are the names of those persons whom you have suggested on numerous occasions that I murder/kill without mercy or compassion.

Don't even bother writing anything.

Just supply the names.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Darth must be busy compiling a list of names of those persons whom he has suggested to me, on numerous occasions, that I kill/murder without mercy or compassion.
You know who they are, and you know what you must do.

BTW, to most of the world you're a delusional, insane wierdo. No one is going to take you serious.
Threaten your family?! My goodness, that's so much bullshit? Threats are illegal, my dear.
No one takes you serious. At the best, they feel sorry for you. At worst, they believe you're a deluded paranoid schizophrenic who more then likely needs shock therapy and a massive shot of Haldol. You are no threat to me, I laugh at your feebleness.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Darth must be busy compiling a very lengthy list of those persons whom he desires I kill/murder without mercy or compassion or he's exercising his right to remain silent.
You know you're insane, yes? Mk/Ultra dosen't exist. The headaches are just that, headaches.
I suggest a long stay in your local insane asylum in a nice padded room. I fear for your safety as you obviously have lost your mind.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
You know you're insane, yes? Mk/Ultra dosen't exist. The headaches are just that, headaches.
I suggest a long stay in your local insane asylum in a nice padded room. I fear for your safety as you obviously have lost your mind.
Why is it that you have not yet supplied that names of those persons whom you have suggested on numerous occasions that I kill/murder without mercy and or compassion?

We are awaiting the names, Darth.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Why is it that you have not yet supplied that names of those persons whom you have suggested on numerous occasions that I kill/murder without mercy and or compassion?

Why BlueAngel, you know more of that then I do.

I was simply humoring a very sick, deluded person. In fact I pity you. But I am sure with the energy weapon that Bruce Springsteen's assasins are using along with the device implanted in your head, that is difficult for you to understand.

Dear, I fear for your mental health. You know, not taking your Thorazine is unhealthy. Have you spoken to your psychiatrist lately? I think you need electroconvulsive therapy or maybe to be hospitalized. It's for your own good, dear.
I mean that email you sent me has me worried. Really, think of your family. If you commit suicide they would be devestated. I suggest you call your Community Health board if your too destitute to find a psychiatrist to proscribe the proper anti-psychotics to you.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:54 AM
Banned

Quote:

Why haven't you been hospitalized yet? Do you care to share with us the number and extent of your previous hospitalizations (the ones you think was by Mk/Ultra, a non-existent organization?)?
If you want you can privately email me about them. I understand it might be embarrasing to share with the people here your extensive and long history of severe, debilitating mental illness...
Old 07-03-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Why haven't you been hospitalized yet? Do you care to share with us the number and extent of your previous hospitalizations (the ones you think was by Mk/Ultra, a non-existent organization?)?
If you want you can privately email me about them. I understand it might be embarrasing to share with the people here your extensive and long history of severe, debilitating mental illness...
Hospitalized for what?

MKULTRA is written about in de-classified CIA documents.

Why would I privately email anything to you?

Sorry, but I don't have an extensive, long history of severe, debilitating mental illness, but I think you might.

Why is it you think you know me?