Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2009, 10:18 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

I understand NOW the reasons for YOUR elusiveness.

Bless you all.

Old 06-21-2009, 12:45 AM

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:27 PM

Thank you for that:

Champion.

Hello Mother; Hello Father.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:23 PM

I didn't spend several years of my life on this site and a former site engaging in psychological warfare/combat with mind controllers and sadistic pigs because I enjoy it.

I did so for good reason and with great purpose just as I was forced to do the same when I was child incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch in order to free myself of the CULT.

Decades later, knowing that THIS DAY would once AGAIN be upon me, I deployed the same skills that I used against the perpetrators when I was a child so that I could collect and gather evidence against them.

SO BE IT!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-24-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:12 PM

Michael Jackson, the 'King of Pop,' dies at age 50 - Yahoo! News

ONE QUESTION:

WHO CALLED 911?

Michael Jackson, the 'King of Pop,' dies at age 50

AP By LYNN ELBER, Associated Press Writer 19 mins ago

LOS ANGELES Michael Jackson, the sensationally gifted child star who rose to become the "King of Pop" and the biggest celebrity in the world only to fall from his throne in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday. He was 50. Jackson died at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. Ed Winter, the assistant chief coroner for Los Angeles County, confirmed his office had been notified of the death and would handle the investigation.

The circumstances of Jackson's death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to the hospital, Ruda told the newspaper.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

His 1982 album "Thriller" which included the blockbuster hits "Beat It," "Billie Jean" and "Thriller" is the best-selling album of all time, with an estimated 50 million copies sold worldwide.

The public first knew him in the late 1960s, when as a boy he was the precocious, spinning lead singer of the Jackson 5, the music group he formed with his four older brothers. Among their No. 1 hits were "I Want You Back," "ABC," and "I'll Be There."

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves and his high-pitched voice punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove, tight, military-style jacket and aviator sunglasses were trademarks second only to his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance.

"For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words," said Quincy Jones, who produced "Thriller." "He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Jackson ranked alongside Elvis Presley and the Beatles as the biggest pop sensations of all time. He united two of music's biggest names when he was briefly married to Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie, and Jackson's death immediately evoked that of Presley himself, who died at age 42 in 1977.

As years went by, Jackson became an increasingly freakish figure a middle-aged man-child weirdly out of touch with grown-up life. His skin became lighter, his nose narrower, and he spoke in a breathy, girlish voice. He surrounded himself with children at his Neverland ranch, often wore a germ mask while traveling and kept a pet chimpanzee named Bubbles as one of his closest companions.

"It seemed to me that his internal essence was at war with the norms of the world. It's as if he was trying to defy gravity," said Michael Levine, a Hollywood publicist who represented Jackson in the early 1990s. He called Jackson a "disciple of P.T. Barnum" and said the star appeared fragile at the time but was "much more cunning and shrewd about the industry than anyone knew."

Jackson caused a furor in 2002 when he playfully dangled his infant son, Prince Michael II, over a hotel balcony in Berlin while a throng of fans watched from below.

In 2005, he was cleared of charges he molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor at Neverland in 2003. He had been accused of plying the boy with alcohol and groping him, and of engaging in strange and inappropriate behavior with other children.

The case followed years of rumors about Jackson and young boys. In a TV documentary, he had acknowledged sharing his bed with children, a practice he described as sweet and not at all sexual.

Despite the acquittal, the lurid allegations that came out in court took a fearsome toll on his career and image, and he fell into serious financial trouble.

Jackson was preparing for what was to be his greatest comeback: He was scheduled for an unprecedented 50 shows at a London arena, with the first set for July 13. He was in rehearsals in Los Angeles for the concert, an extravaganza that was to capture the classic Jackson magic: showstopping dance moves, elaborate staging and throbbing dance beats.

Singer Dionne Warwick said: "Michael was a friend and undoubtedly one of the world's greatest entertainers that I fortunately had the pleasure of working with. ... We have lost an icon in our industry."

Hundreds of people gathered outside the hospital as word of his death spread. The emergency entrance at the UCLA Medical Center, which is near Jackson's rented home, was roped off with police tape.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Michael Jackson has just died," a woman boarding a Manhattan bus called out, shortly after the news was announced. Immediately many riders reached for their cell phones.

So many people wanted to verify the early reports of Jackson's death that the computers running Google's news section interpreted the fusillade of "Michael Jackson" requests as an automated attack for about half an hour Thursday evening.

In New York's Times Square, a low groan went up in the crowd when a screen flashed that Jackson had died, and people began relaying the news to friends by cell phone.

"No joke. King of Pop is no more. Wow," Michael Harris, 36, of New York City, read from a text message a friend sent to his telephone. "It's like when Kennedy was assassinated. I will always remember being in Times Square when Michael Jackson died."

___

Associated Press Writers Derrik J. Lang in Los Angeles and Virginia Byrne, Nekesa Mumbi Moody and Jocelyn Noveck in New York contributed to this report.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:04 PM

I render the following opinion regarding Michael Jackson:

Michael Jackson was a mind controlled slave.

If you have read that which I have written about the music industry and their slaves, you should, by now, understand that they prey upon the less fortunate; those who are gifted and abused at home for obvious reasons.

Michael Jackson falls into all three categories.

Michael Jackson's Never Land ranch was run and operated by those within the Mafia/CIA/Music Industry who PREY upon the less fortunate.

They are predators.

They lured sick children to Jackson's Never Land Ranch who were star struck and, GOD only knows how many of these children were used to satisfy the sexual deviant desires of Michael Jackson, et. al.

They prey upon less fortunate children because their parent's will, in most cases, if abuse has occurred, settle for money out of court because they are less fortunate and don't have the ability and or financial resources to hire an attorney and fight the bastards for JUSTICE in a court of law.

I should know.

I was abused at home; I am GIFTED; I WAS less fortunate and I WAS a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Operative word:

"WAS."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:18 PM

Rest in peace, Michael.

They will not go unpunished.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:11 PM

I love you, Joe
More than you'll ever know
you opened my eyes
when I couldn't see
you're like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

I was alone and frightened, but there you stood
straight and silent
in the face of all I knew
you swallowed my fears
helped me rise above
you're the moon, the stars and my only love

When I feel prey
to the predators on BS.net
and the truth I believed were horrible lies
you held me close
never blinked an eye

when I believed
in an altered state
that I had a baby and cut it up
was sent away so I couldn't speak
you held me close and embraced me
like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea

you watched me weep while I lay in bed
for days and days and days on end
under my covers, hiding my head
reliving the torture of days gone past
And, as I went hungry, unable to eat
there you stood with two clay feet

you're my rock
you're my sun
you're my moon at night
you're my star
that's forever shining bright
you're like the earth and the dirt under my feet
you're the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

you give me oxygen when I can't breathe
you're my moon
you're my star
you're the wide open sea

you wrap me me up inside your arms
I feel safe, I feel love and I feel calm

you gave me eyes when I couldn't see
you held me tight when I couldn't be

you're my guiding light
you're my strength from within
you're my life, you're my heart
you know where I've been

you're like the deep, blue sea embracing me
the deep, blue sea and all it's warmth
you're a blanket
you're my hope
you're my lucky charm

you're like the deep, blue sea embracing me
embracing me...
embracing me...
Old 06-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please be advised that when I pose a question, I am not seeking an answer from you.

If I were weak, I would not be where I am today.

Free and not a slave.

I am well aware of the truth as to what happened to me during my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project.

However, since you profess to know better than I as to what I endured during my victimization, kindly inform the forum.

Obviously, you must have witnessed and/or played a role in my incarceration in order to claim that you know the TRUTH about my enslavement and I don't.

You know I was tortured.

So, kindly clue us in.

If I have it all wrong, correct me.

We're waiting.

Another example of Darth suggesting that I commit suicide.

He comments that I am a weakling and weaklings should perish.

Trigger word:

Weakling.
Sad..what more can I say?

I suppose, in your own deluded way, it makes sense. My point, which you missed alltogether, is that if you TRULY believed someone was out to get your family-presumabley whom you love- you would do something about it.

You haven't. Therefore, there is only a couple logical options that derive from that:

1) You DO love your family, but are too squeamish to do it.
2) You DO love your family, but are unable to do it
3) You DO love your family, and since you know this is all bullshit, you can't be bothered to do anything, i.e, there is no threat
4) You DON'T love your family, and therefore the thought of them being harmed is allright with you
5) You DON'T love your family AND are too squeamish to do it, therefore you are content to let whatever happens happen
6) You DON'T love your family AND are unable to do anthing about it.
7) You DON'T love your family AND this is all bullshit, so you can't be bothered to do anything about the so called "threats" from them

I am sure there are other logical inferences once can draw. May I humbly ask you if you believe there is a threat to your family, why you haven't informed the police? One might logically conclude if you DID NOT inform the police there are a variety of reasons

1) You did tell them, but they blew you off as a quack and a lunatic
2) You did tell them, but there "in" on it
3)You did tell them, and it is under investigation
4) You didn't tell them, because it's a load of horseshit and you know it.

So, in short, if you truly believe these threats what have YOU done about it?

My opinion is you're either too weak or deluded to know what you need to do. You should know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would kill anyone, anywhere and under any circumstances that posed a threat to those I loved. I would end their existensce, along with anyone else who was part of it. Why? Because I love my family, and if the choice is between their safety and the lives of others, they lose.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Sad..what more can I say?

I suppose, in your own deluded way, it makes sense. My point, which you missed alltogether, is that if you TRULY believed someone was out to get your family-presumabley whom you love- you would do something about it.

You haven't. Therefore, there is only a couple logical options that derive from that:

1) You DO love your family, but are too squeamish to do it.
2) You DO love your family, but are unable to do it
3) You DO love your family, and since you know this is all bullshit, you can't be bothered to do anything, i.e, there is no threat
4) You DON'T love your family, and therefore the thought of them being harmed is allright with you
5) You DON'T love your family AND are too squeamish to do it, therefore you are content to let whatever happens happen
6) You DON'T love your family AND are unable to do anthing about it.
7) You DON'T love your family AND this is all bullshit, so you can't be bothered to do anything about the so called "threats" from them

I am sure there are other logical inferences once can draw. May I humbly ask you if you believe there is a threat to your family, why you haven't informed the police? One might logically conclude if you DID NOT inform the police there are a variety of reasons

1) You did tell them, but they blew you off as a quack and a lunatic
2) You did tell them, but there "in" on it
3)You did tell them, and it is under investigation
4) You didn't tell them, because it's a load of horseshit and you know it.

So, in short, if you truly believe these threats what have YOU done about it?

My opinion is you're either too weak or deluded to know what you need to do. You should know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would kill anyone, anywhere and under any circumstances that posed a threat to those I loved. I would end their existensce, along with anyone else who was part of it. Why? Because I love my family, and if the choice is between their safety and the lives of others, they lose.
Try making sense next time you post a comment to me and I might oblige you with a response.

But, then again, maybe not.

P.S.

Kindly inform the forum from where you have drawn the conclusion that I believe the lives of my family members are in danger and, therefore, you have suggested on numerous occasions that I kill/murder those persons who pose a threat to my family members without mercy and/or compassion.

We're awaiting names, Darth, because obviously you know the identify of those persons whom YOU believe pose a threat to my family members as you've suggested on numerous occasions that I KILL/MURDER them without mercy and/or compassion.

I've never mentioned the names of anyone whom I believe pose a threat to my family members.

Not that I would, but how could I possibly kill/murder people WHOM YOU believe are a threat to my family members, if I have no clue as to their identity?

Why don't you notify the proper authorities on my behalf?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2009 at 03:40 PM.