Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2009, 02:16 AM
Banned

Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Poor, poor, Darth.

So, so, so sick.

Actually, Darth, I highly doubt it is possible for anyone to have 10,000 other people living in their head.

You might, however, be the exception.

Have you always been a pathological liar?

Like I said, and as everyone who reads this site and posts here knows, I wouldn't send you an email if my life depended upon it and, it doesn't, THANK GOD!

You can't even save yourself!
I'm not suprised you can;t remember doing it. Hell, I could be talking to some dude in your head now. Since you got more screws loose then Sybil, I don't know if I am even talking to you, to tell you the truth.
I can understand why you'd wanna kill yourself in a sense, tho. If I were your husband, I'd get rid of you by dumping you into some State Hospital and trade up for a woman with a brain that works right and doesn't make Sybil look like the poster child for Mental Health.
If i were your husband i'd be worried you'd go psycho on me..How does he know you don't have some sociopathic, nutcase alter running loose between your ears?
But you know what, let's do this: We will decide who is right by you going to some shrink. Tell them about Mk/Ultra, brainwashing, energy weapons, black helicopters and then ask them if that sounds normal. If, after telling them all that the shrink says your not totally whacked out insane, then I'll conceed the point to you. Buy I am confident they will say you're really fucked up...

Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 07-05-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
I'm not suprised you can;t remember doing it. Hell, I could be talking to some dude in your head now. Since you got more screws loose then Sybil, I don't know if I am even talking to you, to tell you the truth.
I can understand why you'd wanna kill yourself in a sense, tho. If I were your husband, I'd get rid of you by dumping you into some State Hospital and trade up for a woman with a brain that works right and doesn't make Sybil look like the poster child for Mental Health.
If i were your husband i'd be worried you'd go psycho on me..How does he know you don't have some sociopathic, nutcase alter running loose between your ears?
But you know what, let's do this: We will decide who is right by you going to some shrink. Tell them about Mk/Ultra, brainwashing, energy weapons, black helicopters and then ask them if that sounds normal. If, after telling them all that the shrink says your not totally whacked out insane, then I'll conceed the point to you. Buy I am confident they will say you're really fucked up...
You're not surprised I can't remember doing what?

Again, another implication that you know something about me that I don't.

Please, do tell.

I never said I wanted to kill myself.

Those are your words/suggestions.

My husband has no worries about me.

I've never displayed the type of personality you seem to think I am and know that I'm not, but are hoping you can "trigger" me into becoming.

My husband loves me dearly and has no desire to dump me in a State Hospital or to get rid of me.

Obviously, he has has NO PROBLEM WITH me, but, apparently you do.

I wonder why?

Truly, I don't.

Just sayin'.

Very interesting, indeed, the time you spend on this site posting comments to and about me.

I wonder why?

Truly, I don't.

Just sayin'.

Very interesting, indeed.

WE KNOW that YOU KNOW mind control programs exist.

I have information you don't want getting out, (TOO LATE) so, if I were married to you, you would commit me to a state hospital and have me declared insane for discrediting purposes.

GOOD thing I didn't marry a perpetrator.

Sorry, Darth, but I'm not here to oblige you and if I went to a psychiatrist and told him/her about MKULTRA/Project Monarch and they HAD NO CLUE and thought I was a nutcase, so what?

I know what I'm not and I know that the government of the United State's of America/CIA incarcerated, victimized, tortured, traumatized, experimented on me, etc.

I don't need a psychiatrist to verify this.

I've been verified.

Period!

However, I'm certain that if you went to a psychiatrist and didn't mention MKULTRA/Project Monarch, they'd still pronounce you insane.

Why do you continue to address comments to me?

Merely to make suggestions such as I'm a paranoid schizophrenic; I have 10,000 personalities; I should kill/murder people without mercy or compassion; I should commit suicide.

I see no other reason for your interaction with me.

Consider yourself a failure.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-05-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
You're not surprised I can't remember doing what?

Again, another implication that you know something about me that I don't.

Please, do tell.

I never said I wanted to kill myself.

Those are your words/suggestions.

My husband has no worries about me.

I've never displayed the type of personality you seem to think I am and know that I'm not, but are hoping you can "trigger" me into becoming.

My husband loves me dearly and has no desire to dump me in a State Hospital or to get rid of me.

Obviously, he has has NO PROBLEM WITH me, but, apparently you do.

I wonder why?

Truly, I don't.

Just sayin'.

Very interesting, indeed, the time you spend on this site posting comments to and about me.

I wonder why?

Truly, I don't.

Just sayin'.

Very interesting, indeed.

WE KNOW that YOU KNOW mind control programs exist.

I have information you don't want getting out, (TOO LATE) so, if I were married to you, you would commit me to a state hospital and have me declared insane for discrediting purposes.

GOOD thing I didn't marry a perpetrator.

Sorry, Darth, but I'm not here to oblige you and if I went to a psychiatrist and told him/her about MKULTRA/Project Monarch and they HAD NO CLUE and thought I was a nutcase, so what?

I know what I'm not and I know that the government of the United State's of America/CIA incarcerated, victimized, tortured, traumatized, experimented on me, etc.

I don't need a psychiatrist to verify this.

I've been verified.

Period!

However, I'm certain that if you went to a psychiatrist and didn't mention MKULTRA/Project Monarch, they'd still pronounce you insane.

Why do you continue to address comments to me?

Merely to make suggestions such as I'm a paranoid schizophrenic; I have 10,000 personalities; I should kill/murder people without mercy or compassion; I should commit suicide.

I see no other reason for your interaction with me.

Consider yourself a failure.
O.k, I'll bite: I checked out Mk/Ultra on Wiki. It mentions drugs that were used. If you indeed were an experimental subject of Mk/Ultra, which of these NUMEROUS drugs were used on you?

Drugs

[edit] LSD

Early efforts focused on LSD, which later came to dominate many of MK-ULTRA's programs.
Experiments included administering LSD to CIA employees, military personnel, doctors, other government agents, prostitutes, mentally ill patients, and members of the general public in order to study their reactions. LSD and other drugs were usually administered without the subject's knowledge or informed consent, a violation of the Nuremberg Code that the U.S. agreed to follow after World War II.
Efforts to "recruit" subjects were often illegal, even discounting the fact that drugs were being administered (though actual use of LSD, for example, was legal in the United States until October 6, 1966). In Operation Midnight Climax, the CIA set up several brothels to obtain a selection of men who would be too embarrassed to talk about the events. The men were dosed with LSD, the brothels were equipped with one-way mirrors, and the sessions were filmed for later viewing and study.[22]
Some subjects' participation was consensual, and in many of these cases, the subjects appeared to be singled out for even more extreme experiments. In one case, volunteers were given LSD for 77 consecutive days.[23]
LSD was eventually dismissed by MK-ULTRA's researchers as too unpredictable in its results.[1] Although useful information was sometimes obtained through questioning subjects on LSD, not uncommonly the most marked effect would be the subject's absolute and utter certainty that they were able to withstand any form of interrogation attempt, even physical torture.

[edit] Other drugs

Another technique investigated was connecting a barbiturate IV into one arm and an amphetamine IV into the other.[24] The barbiturates were released into the subject first, and as soon as the subject began to fall asleep, the amphetamines were released. The subject would begin babbling incoherently at this point, and it was sometimes possible to ask questions and get useful answers.
Other experiments involved heroin, morphine, temazepam (used under code name MK-SEARCH), mescaline, psilocybin, scopolamine, marijuana, alcohol, and sodium pentothal.[25]

Inquiring minds wanna know. Might explain a lot.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:13 PM

Quote:
O.k, I'll bite: I checked out Mk/Ultra on Wiki. It mentions drugs that were used. If you indeed were an experimental subject of Mk/Ultra, which of these NUMEROUS drugs were used on you?

Drugs

[edit] LSD

Early efforts focused on LSD, which later came to dominate many of MK-ULTRA's programs.
Experiments included administering LSD to CIA employees, military personnel, doctors, other government agents, prostitutes, mentally ill patients, and members of the general public in order to study their reactions. LSD and other drugs were usually administered without the subject's knowledge or informed consent, a violation of the Nuremberg Code that the U.S. agreed to follow after World War II.
Efforts to "recruit" subjects were often illegal, even discounting the fact that drugs were being administered (though actual use of LSD, for example, was legal in the United States until October 6, 1966). In Operation Midnight Climax, the CIA set up several brothels to obtain a selection of men who would be too embarrassed to talk about the events. The men were dosed with LSD, the brothels were equipped with one-way mirrors, and the sessions were filmed for later viewing and study.[22]
Some subjects' participation was consensual, and in many of these cases, the subjects appeared to be singled out for even more extreme experiments. In one case, volunteers were given LSD for 77 consecutive days.[23]
LSD was eventually dismissed by MK-ULTRA's researchers as too unpredictable in its results.[1] Although useful information was sometimes obtained through questioning subjects on LSD, not uncommonly the most marked effect would be the subject's absolute and utter certainty that they were able to withstand any form of interrogation attempt, even physical torture.

[edit] Other drugs

Another technique investigated was connecting a barbiturate IV into one arm and an amphetamine IV into the other.[24] The barbiturates were released into the subject first, and as soon as the subject began to fall asleep, the amphetamines were released. The subject would begin babbling incoherently at this point, and it was sometimes possible to ask questions and get useful answers.
Other experiments involved heroin, morphine, temazepam (used under code name MK-SEARCH), mescaline, psilocybin, scopolamine, marijuana, alcohol, and sodium pentothal.[25]

Inquiring minds wanna know. Might explain a lot.
I've already explained ALOT so what you are requesting would not explain anything more.

Apparently, your comprehension skills are not up to par.

For the most part, when I speak about experimentation, I'm not referring to DRUGS.

I have written about such experimentations.

I don't have a problem, but I'm certain that YOUR drug intake is a PART of YOUR problem.

Your not worthy of my time any longer.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-06-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
I've already explained ALOT so what you are requesting would not explain anything more.

For the most part, when I speak about experimentation, I'm not referring to DRUGS.

I don't have a problem, but I'm certain that YOUR drug intake is a PART of YOUR problem.

Ah, but IF you were part of Mk/Ultra, THEN you were introduced to these drugs. Unless..were talking about a different Mk/Ultra. A special, only for BlueAngel Mk/Ultra.
You can't have it both ways, BlueAngel. So what drugs were you given?
Old 07-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Darth continues to make "suggestions" in his posts that he truly wishes I would act upon.

Such as set myself on fire.

Commit suicide.

What a fool.

The same as all the others who have come before him.
Really? Hmm..Explain this then

After 911, I received a SUICIDE command.

Suicide wasn't something I had even been contemplating.

A pretty damning admission, to my thinking. I didn't know you during those sad events and you admit that it was strange because quote " Suicide wasn't somethingI had even been contemplating" end quote.
Yeah, you're as stable as a rock, Blue Angel. If a tragic and sad event like 9-11 took you to the point of contemplating killing yourself, then really if that was my intentions, all I would need to do is to metaphorically give you enough rope to hang yourself. No code words, e.t.c, that your paranoid brain sees.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:

Well, it seems that we must take anything you say with a grain of salt. By your own admission quote " In addition, drugs and hypnosis are used in order to implant screen memories and disinformation so that, if a victim begins to have break-through memories of their victimization, these screen memories/disinformation make it difficult to get to the truth.

[COLOR=Black]So...1) An admission of drugs being used (whether by volition or against your will)
2) Hypnosis
3) You admit, because of the hypnosis and drugs, your memory is less then perfect. With such an admission, you are a terrible witness to ANYTHING. In a court of law, if you were on the side of the prosecution, such an admission would negate any testimony you could provide.
4) Quote "..these screen memories/disinformation make it difficult to get to the truth". YOUR own words. Yet you ask us to take it on faith, and faith alone, that you were part of Mk/Ultra, e.t.c. Is it not logical to question outlandish claims, especially from a woman who, by her own admission, has been messed with by drugs, and hypnosis?
Fact is, BlueAngel, you don't know what happened or didn't. Yet you try to lead people to believe that you are a reliable witness, with trustworthy memories and recollections of Mk/Ultra. In this sense, YOU are the deceiver. It stands to reason then we must not accept anything you say based on what you admit is a faulty memory messed up by dope and hypnosis, but insist if we are to take you more seriously then just some lunatic who's brain was fried on L.S.D, that you provide physical evidence to substantiate your claims.
No physical evidence, no deal. We will then know you are a bullshit artist and just a sick, crazy woman who has bats in her belfry.

[/color]
Old 07-07-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Ah, but IF you were part of Mk/Ultra, THEN you were introduced to these drugs. Unless..were talking about a different Mk/Ultra. A special, only for BlueAngel Mk/Ultra.
You can't have it both ways, BlueAngel. So what drugs were you given?
How do you know all MKULTRA victims are introduced to these drugs?

In any event, kindly quote wherein I stated that drugs weren't forced on me by the perpetrators?

More important was the experiementation not involving drugs which I have written about.

I can have it any way I want it.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Really? Hmm..Explain this then

After 911, I received a SUICIDE command.

Suicide wasn't something I had even been contemplating.

A pretty damning admission, to my thinking. I didn't know you during those sad events and you admit that it was strange because quote " Suicide wasn't somethingI had even been contemplating" end quote.
Yeah, you're as stable as a rock, Blue Angel. If a tragic and sad event like 9-11 took you to the point of contemplating killing yourself, then really if that was my intentions, all I would need to do is to metaphorically give you enough rope to hang yourself. No code words, e.t.c, that your paranoid brain sees.
Sorry, but it's not a pretty damning admission to state that I received a SUICIDE COMMAND.

It's a fact.

Not an admission.

IT was a COMMAND.

Not a contemplation of something I wanted to do.

Something similar to a suicide suggestion when one is a victim and not a survivor as I am who is in total control of her mind.

Kindly quote wherein I stated that 911 took me to the point of contemplating killing myself.

Operative words:

SUICIDE COMMAND!

I said that I received a suicide COMMAND shortly after 911.

I never said that 911 brought me to the point of wanting to commit suicide.

Kindly quote wherein I stated that 911 took me to the point of contemplating killiing myself.

I said, SUICIDE was something I was not contemplating.

I received a suicide command after 911.

I'm certain most people who are knowledgeable about mind control would understand this, but we realize your comprehension skills and intelligence reagarding mind control programs are lacking.

Playing dumb, as you do, helps, too.

Your misinterpretation of MY written word is purposeful for you, but serves NO purpose otherwise because I will DEBUNK you every time.

You can't win with me.

So, consider yourself a LOSER.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-07-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Well, it seems that we must take anything you say with a grain of salt. By your own admission quote " In addition, drugs and hypnosis are used in order to implant screen memories and disinformation so that, if a victim begins to have break-through memories of their victimization, these screen memories/disinformation make it difficult to get to the truth.

[COLOR=Black]So...1) An admission of drugs being used (whether by volition or against your will)
2) Hypnosis
3) You admit, because of the hypnosis and drugs, your memory is less then perfect. With such an admission, you are a terrible witness to ANYTHING. In a court of law, if you were on the side of the prosecution, such an admission would negate any testimony you could provide.
4) Quote "..these screen memories/disinformation make it difficult to get to the truth". YOUR own words. Yet you ask us to take it on faith, and faith alone, that you were part of Mk/Ultra, e.t.c. Is it not logical to question outlandish claims, especially from a woman who, by her own admission, has been messed with by drugs, and hypnosis?
Fact is, BlueAngel, you don't know what happened or didn't. Yet you try to lead people to believe that you are a reliable witness, with trustworthy memories and recollections of Mk/Ultra. In this sense, YOU are the deceiver. It stands to reason then we must not accept anything you say based on what you admit is a faulty memory messed up by dope and hypnosis, but insist if we are to take you more seriously then just some lunatic who's brain was fried on L.S.D, that you provide physical evidence to substantiate your claims.
No physical evidence, no deal. We will then know you are a bullshit artist and just a sick, crazy woman who has bats in her belfry.

[/color]
Do you seriously think that whether or not you accept that I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch is of any importance regarding this matter?

Please!

I'm not here trying to convince anyone of my victimization.

I could care less who believes me and who doesn't.

It's been documented.

Past and present.

I don't have to convince anyone.

If you weren't threatened with the fact that I am a witness, you wouldn't spend your time attempting to convince me or anyone else that I'm not; that I'm crazy; that I'm paranoid, blah, blah, blah.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-07-2009 at 08:58 PM.