Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2009, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?

Yahoo!

Yahoo!

Old 07-08-2009, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Excerpt:

Jackson denied the sexual abuse allegations, saying that the sleepovers were in no way sexual in nature. Jackson's friend Elizabeth Taylor defended him on Larry King Live, saying that she had been there when they "were in the bed, watching television. There was nothing abnormal about it. There was no touchy-feely going on. We laughed like children and we watched a lot of Walt Disney. There was nothing odd about it."[122] During the investigation, Jackson's profile was examined by mental health professional Dr. Stan Katz; the doctor spent several hours with the accuser too. The assessment made by Katz was that Jackson had become a regressed 10-year-old and did not fit the profile of a pedophile.[123]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but if Jackson had become a regressed ten year old that should send up a warning flag that something was seriously wrong with him and that just might include pedophilia.

But, remember.

Mind controllers have the tools to alter their victims into child-like state's of mind.

This, to satisfy their own sexually deviant desires.

Global Grind - JORDAN CHANDLER: MJ DID NOT MOLEST ME, I LIED!

And let me guess, you'll say this is a made up story...
Old 07-09-2009, 09:02 PM

Just for now, let's set aside that THE FACT that Michael Jackson was
NEVER CONVICTED OF ANYTHING......

However, I'm sure that between

1. the year round touring since age 6,

2. almost daily rehearsals to perfect exceedingly complicated concert presentations,

3. months out of each year spent in the studio daily writing and producing hit albums,

4. his well-documented charitable travels all over the world for the last 20 years

5. The hundreds, if not thousands, of people watching his every move anytime he went into public
(even WITH the "disguises")

.....I'm SURE Michael Jackson had PLENTY of time to become a high-level Freemason and child-slaver
ON TOP OF ALL THAT. (Just for kicks as a hobby, you know, in his "spare time")

People who truly believe some "Michael Jackson mind control/freemason" theory are fucking idiots. No joke.

Last edited by rickwd7 : 07-09-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:43 AM

Conspiracy Cafe had an interesting discussion 2 July and briefly mentioned the last video of MJ during rehearsal. Link to site.
ThatChannel Show Listings, Archives, and Podcasts
Old 07-10-2009, 05:49 AM

Who said Michael Jackson was involved in mind control?

I SAID Michael Jackson was a mind control victim.

I SAID he and his Neverland Ranch were being used by the criminals who are involved in creating mind controlled slaves.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by igwt View Post
Conspiracy Cafe had an interesting discussion 2 July and briefly mentioned the last video of MJ during rehearsal. Link to site.
ThatChannel Show Listings, Archives, and Podcasts
Mintwithahole said:

We wont have to wait too long before people start to say that Michael hoaxed his own death and is secretly holidaying somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle with Elvis Presley and Lord Lucan!
Michael Jackson was made for conspiracys wasn't he?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Guess you were right.

An excerpt from the link that IGWT provided:

"What happened years ago at the Neverland ranch? Was a body really found? Was it MJ?"

FYI, I would take IGWT's posts with a grain of salt.

Afterall, he believes that the Illuminati are controlled by another entity with DARK EYES, sporting a day old beard who can glide across the floor and he has seen them.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:56 AM

Week Ending July 5, 2009: All Michael, All The Time - Chart Watch

Week Ending July 5, 2009: All Michael, All The Time

Posted Wed Jul 8, 2009 11:47am PDT by Paul Grein in Chart Watch

Michael Jackson has three of the five best-selling albums in the U.S. for the second week in a row. Number Ones sold 339,000 copies this week and would have held at #1 on The Billboard 200 if catalog albums were eligible to compete on that chart. (The 2003 compilation sold a little more than twice as many copies this week as NOW 31, the album that holds the #1 spot.) Thriller sold 187,000 copies and would have jumped from #3 to #2 if catalog albums were invited to the party. The Essential Michael Jackson sold 125,000 copies and would have dropped from #2 to #5. (Billboard excludes catalog albums from the big chart on the theory that new albums need the spotlight the chart provides more than past hits do.)

Jackson's catalog of solo albums sold 800,000 copies this week, up from 422,000 copies last week. (This was the first full week following Jackson's death on June 25. Last week's total reflected just four days of sales.) Billboard reports that 82% of the Jackson albums sold this week were CDs (vs. digital downloads). Last week, 43% of the Jackson albums sold were CDs. I think this shows that on a special album, people want the CD as a keepsake. (What a retro concept!)

Jackson's total song download sales this week, including hits with his brothers, stand at 2.2 million downloads, down just a little from 2.6 million last week. A total of 47 songs that feature Jackson are listed on the Hot Digital Songs chart. (This is down just a bit from last week's eye-popping total of 50.)

Number Ones racked up the biggest weekly sales total in Nielsen/SoundScan history for a catalog album (excluding Christmas albums). Jackson also held the old record, which he set in February 2008, when Thriller 25 sold 166,000 copies in its first week. Number Ones also posted the biggest one-week sales tally for an album by a deceased performer since the Notorious B.I.G.'s Duets: The Final Chapter debuted in December 2005 with first-week sales of 438,000.

Number Ones has sold 564,000 copies so far this year, which puts it at #18 on Nielsen/SoundScan's running list of the best-selling albums of 2009. If it keeps going like this, it could topple Taylor Swift's Fearless as the #1 album for the year-to-date. (Fearless has sold 1,352,000 copies since Jan. 1.) This will (in all likelihood) be only the third time in Nielsen/SoundScan history that an album by a deceased performer has ranked among the year's top 10. 2Pac's All Eyez On Me was the #6 album of 1996 (he died on Sept. 13 of that year). The Notorious B.I.G.'s Life After Death was the #6 album of 1997 (he died on March 9 of that year).

Number Ones holds at #1 on the Catalog Albums chart. (Catalog albums are albums that are more than 18 months old, have fallen below #100 on The Billboard 200 and don't have a current radio single.) Jackson owns the entire top 10 this week, counting a Jackson 5 album. The Essential Michael Jackson holds at #1 on the Digital Albums chart. The collection sold 53,000 digital copies this week.

This is the third time that Thriller has posted sales of 100,000 or more units in a week in the Nielsen/SoundScan era (which dates to 1991). As noted above, the album sold 166,000 copies when a 25th anniversary edition was released in February 2008. It sold 101,000 last week, in the aftermath of Jackson's death. Thriller is the only the second catalog album (again, excluding Christmas albums) to top the 100,000 sales mark more than once since 1992. It follows the Grease soundtrack, a 1978 blockbuster that came back strong in the mid-1990s. The John Travolta/Olivia Newton-John tune-fest topped the 100,000 sales mark twice in December 1996 and again in April 1998, when the movie was re-released theatrically.

Jackson has five songs in the top 10 on Hot Digital Songs this week: "Man In The Mirror" at #2, "Billie Jean" at #4, "Thriller" at #5, "The Way You Make Me Feel" at #7 and "Beat It" at #10. Later today, I'll post a Chart Watch Extra in which I count down Jackson's 40 most songs with the most cumulative paid downloads. The list shows which of Jackson's songs have best stood the test of time-and which haven't.

Pop Quiz: To get you in the mood, here's a good (but seriously tough) Jackson trivia question. What do these three songs have in common: "Rock With You," "Human Nature" and "Man In The Mirror." Answer below.

Jackson is selling around the world. In the U.K., The Essential Michael Jackson moves up to #1, dethroning Number Ones (which drops to #3). In Japan, King Of Pop vaults from #43 to #6.

In a Chart Watch Extra (here's the link), I told you that Michael Jackson has had 17 #1 hits on the Hot 100 (combining Jackson 5 and solo records). Let me add that he has also had five #2 hits. Twice, he peaked at #2 behind hits that went on to be Billboard's #1 single of the year. That was the fate of the J5's "Never Can Say Goodbye" (which got stuck behind Three Dog Night's "Joy To The World," the top hit of 1971) and his own "Rockin' Robin" (which ran up against Roberta Flack's "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face," the top hit of 1972). The J5's "Mama's Pearl" peaked at #2 behind the Osmonds' "One Bad Apple," which was created in the mold of the early J5 hits. His other #2 hits were the J5's "Dancing Machine" and his duet with Paul McCartney, "The Girl Is Mine."

Quiz Answer: Those were the first "outside songs" (songs that Jackson didn't write) to be released as singles from his three most famous albums, Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad. (I told you it was tough!)
Old 07-10-2009, 07:02 AM

LAPD: Michael Jackson's drug history to be probed - Yahoo! News

LAPD: Michael Jackson's drug history to be probed

CBS 2 Chicago

1 hr 25 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – Detectives investigating the death of Michael Jackson are looking at his prescription drug history and trying to talk with his numerous former doctors, the Los Angeles police chief said.

Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, told ABC News in an interview that he believed "foul play" was involved in his son's death. But in the interview aired Friday on "Good Morning America," Jackson did not elaborate.

Los Angeles Police Chief William Bratton told CNN that police are waiting for the coroner's report before ruling out any possibilities in their "comprehensive" investigation into the sudden death of the 50-year-old pop star two weeks ago.

The coroner's report will determine the cause of death and hinges on time-consuming toxicology tests.

"Based on those we'll have an idea of what we're dealing with," Bratton said Thursday. "Are we dealing with homicide? Are we dealing with an accidental overdose? What are we dealing with?"

Bratton said detectives are gathering evidence, including items seized from Jackson's rented home and arranging interviews with his many physicians, but the police chief deferred to the coroner to determine the cause of death.

"The next move really is his," Bratton said. "We're not marking time waiting for his report."

The Drug Enforcement Administration and the state attorney general's office, which keeps a database of prescription drugs, are assisting investigators.

An attorney for Dr. Arnold Klein, one of Jackson's many physicians, told the Los Angeles Times that the dermatologist was subpoenaed for medical records, which he turned over to the county coroner's office.

Bratton refused to discuss details of the case.

Jackson, who died June 25, had a well-known history of using prescription medications, especially painkillers. Following his death, Cherilyn Lee, a registered nurse who had worked for Jackson, told The Associated Press she repeatedly rejected his demands for the potent anesthetic Diprivan, also known as Propofol.

Jackson had multiple doctors, friends and staff who came in and out of his life. Which people were being interviewed by police was unclear because the LAPD has said virtually nothing about the probe.

Joe Jackson said he didn't know anything about drugs his son was involved in.

"I don't even know the name of them," he said. "I do know that whatever he was taking was to make him rest because he had been working so hard."

Police towed a doctor's car from Jackson's home hours after he died and said later it could contain medication or other evidence. Coroner's officials also said Jackson was taking prescription medication but declined to elaborate.

Meanwhile, Joe Jackson told ABC that he and his wife, Katherine, should have custody of Michael's three children. "They'll grow up to be strong Jacksons," he said.

He said Michael's daughter, Paris, who spoke at the Tuesday memorial service, was taking the death hard and was crying whenever Michael's name is mentioned. He said that she might have a future in the entertainment business along with the youngest son, nicknamed Blanket, who "can really dance."
Old 07-12-2009, 11:47 AM

The following is one of my comments from this thread:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...us-8060-3.html

Normally, when THEY are involved in a criminal activity, conflicting information is purposely created around it so it is IMPOSSIBLE for the PUBLIC to know the truth, but rather so that THEY can investigate it, wrap it up and so be it!

Their hands are clean.

Michael Jackson would not have overdosed many years ago, because, perhaps, there weren't many people who knew of his drug abuse.

The prescription drug abuse scenario had to be in the making for many years so it could be blamed on HIM and not his doctors/controllers, etc.

JFK's assassination didn't become a conspiracy because it just happened that way.

They created the conspiracy complete with all the conflicting information, so they could implement the Warren Commission, come to a conclusion; wrap it up and come out with their hands clean.

As far as a MURDERING Michael Jackson to distract the public from a politician's infidelity, I highly doubt it.

What makes more sense is that Michael Jackson is more profitable for them dead than alive.

In addition, MJ was plagued with child abuse allegations.

This could go no further, because, if it did, he may have had potentially harmful information about THEM.

It it not uncommon that mind control victims are disposed of when they are no longer useful and/or become a threat.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-12-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:49 AM

Like I said in my post above:

CONFLICTING INFORMATION

Jackson, healthy or not? Depends on who's talking - Yahoo! News

Jackson, healthy or not? Depends on who's talking - Yahoo! News

AP – 1 hr 58 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – In his final days, Michael Jackson was robust and active. Or dangerously thin and frail. Begging for access to powerful prescription drugs. Or showing no signs of ever having used them.

It depends on who's talking.

A dizzying collection of puzzle pieces about Jackson's health and habits has come to light since his death on June 25. With as much as a month before a toxicology report determines the cause, more are sure to emerge.

Each is likely to fuel further speculation. None is sure to produce a satisfying conclusion.

Some who knew him even seem to contradict themselves.

Here's what's known so far:

___

• During his final rehearsal at the Staples Center, Jackson was captured on video doing his signature moonwalk and dance spins. Randy Phillips, CEO of concert promoter AEG Live, told CNN he was "a healthy, vibrant human being."

• Phillips later told ABC concert organizers feared that Jackson was losing weight and showing signs of wear and tear. He said he hired a staffer whose purpose was to remind Jackson to eat.

• Dr. Arnold Klein, Jackson's dermatologist, who said he last saw Jackson less than a week before he died, told CNN's Larry King that the singer was in "very good physical condition," in "a very good mood," and "was very happy."

• Klein also told CNN that he had given Jackson the painkiller Demerol but warned him about using the powerful sedative Diprivan. He also confirmed that Jackson was a former drug addict who went to rehab in England.

• "The Incredible Hulk" star Lou Ferrigno, who was helping Jackson prepare for a planned series of London concerts, told The Associated Press that he never saw Jackson take drugs, act aloof or speedy, and the singer wasn't frail when he last saw him at the end of May. "I've never seen him look better," he said.

• Two of Jackson's former confidants, medium Uri Geller and ex-bodyguard Matt Fiddes, said they tried in vain to keep the pop superstar from abusing prescription drugs. Geller said he suffered a terrible falling-out with Jackson over the issue, but not before he had to "shout at Michael, to scream at Michael" in an effort to confiscate the singer's stocks of medication during his travels in England.

• The drug Diprivan, an anesthetic widely used in operating rooms to induce unconsciousness, was found in Jackson's residence, a law enforcement official told the AP. Also known as Propofol, the drug is given intravenously and is very unusual to have in a private home.

• Cherilyn Lee, a registered nurse, told the AP she repeatedly rejected his demands for Diprivan. But a frantic phone call she received from Jackson four days before his death made her fear that he somehow obtained Diprivan or another drug to induce sleep.

• Akon, the Senegalese R&B singer and producer with whom Jackson recently recorded songs, told Billboard.com that "Michael is just one of the healthiest people that I know. He was pressuring me to stay healthy, like, 'Akon, eat right. What are you doing out there on the road? Are you eating? Are you exercising? Are you drinking a lot of water?'"

• Klein said Jackson had been suffering from lupus — a chronic disease where the immune system attacks the body's own tissue — and a skin disorder known as vitiligo.

• Jackson's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, administered CPR on Jackson's bed, rather than a hard surface, "with his hand behind his back to provide the necessary support" because the singer was so frail, the doctor's attorney, Edward Chernoff, said.

• Chernoff also told the AP that Murray never gave or prescribed Jackson the painkillers Demerol or OxyContin, and said the doctor didn't give the pop star any drugs that contributed to his death.

• Among other things, Murray's lawyers have acknowledged it took up to 30 minutes for paramedics to be summoned to Jackson's home after he was found unresponsive.

• Jackson's family requested a private autopsy in part because of questions about Murray's role, the Rev. Jesse Jackson has said.

• Kevin Mazur, a photographer documenting the Staples Center rehearsals for a tour book, told the AP that Jackson looked in perfect health. "He was very upbeat, very happy, having a good time with the dancers," Mazur said.

• Spiritual teacher Dr. Deepak Chopra told the AP he had been concerned since 2005 that Jackson was abusing painkillers and spoke to the pop star about suspected drug use as recently as six months ago. Chopra said Jackson, a longtime friend, personally asked him for painkillers in 2005; Chopra said he refused.

• Los Angeles police chief William Bratton said detectives are looking at his prescription drug history and trying to talk with his numerous former doctors. He also says police are waiting for the coroner's report before ruling out any possibilities in their "comprehensive and far-reaching" probe, which includes the Drug Enforcement Administration and the state attorney general's office.

___

Associated Press writer Michael R. Blood contributed to this report.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-12-2009 at 11:51 AM.