Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2009, 10:09 PM

Default Re: Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
You said, " we need a diversion from the governor having an affair in the form of a murder of a pop icon, because, otherwise, we wouldn't be able to cope with his immorality." I never even implied this, and if that doesn't constitute spin, I don't know what does... Seriously, let's not get into petty squabbling. It detracts from the integrity of this forum terribly, and I have much more respect for you than that...
I never said that.

That's what you said.

And, you're accusing me of spinning.

HA!

Yes.

Pettiness aside and all.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Old 07-01-2009, 12:27 AM

I am humbled by your comment.

One must respect themselves first if they desire others to hold them in the same regard.

Athough they tried desperately to rob me of respect for myself, it remains in tact.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:09 PM

I'm confused as to why you think the right-wingers would murder Michael Jackson, of all people, to "get back at" America?

I'm not saying that large groups of people don't retaliate in violent manners. In fact, I'm sure of it.

But why MJ? Why not some actor or professional sports player? Or Obama for that reason? And to insinuate that MJ was killed for retaliation purposes because Americans had made the government democratic... should that imply that they assume the people who enjoyed his music were NOT republicans?

I agree with BlueAngel in regards to Michael Jackson being worth more to the music industry dead than alive, and it seems like she really knows her stuff, especially when it comes to that particular industry. They can't seem to keep his records on the shelves! He's back, even in death, to being what his father, and the music industry, has always relied on - a cash cow.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:52 PM

To paraphrase Alex Jones: There's an ongoing war for the control of your mind, and that war is being waged in the media....If Michael Jackson was indeed murdered, it was to divert the media and ultimately the public's attention away from something else breaking in the news - a political scandal involving a high ranking Republican official. Everything else ( getting "even" with the American people) is pretty much ancillary to that. You shouldn't have any illusions about the far right in this country. They are complete psychopaths capable of damn-near anything. The last eight years of the Bush administration should have awoken everyone to that fact....The scary thing is that they are still at-large throughout this country and the rest of the world, loyal to person's and parties no longer in power, creating murder and mayhem, and in the process, forwarding their own sick agenda.

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 07-11-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:26 AM

Just because Alex Jones says so, doesn't mean it's the truth. I still really doubt MJ was murdered by right-wingers. He was probably offed by the music industry, like BlueAngel said. That makes much more sense, because he was in debt and a liability. If you are right, though, I'd be really curious about the discussion that lead to that decision. Which right-winger singled out MJ, and how did they get enough people in on it?

Again, I think the major hole in the argument is the fact that he's saying that they did it to "divert the media and ultimately the public's attention away from something else breaking in the news - a political scandal involving a high ranking Republican official."

Politicians cheat. This is nothing new. Then again maybe we should look to see the following things: A) every time a republic cheats (or does something horrible), what news story has been pushed to the forefront for distraction, and B) every time a democrat cheats (or does something horrible), what news stories are suppressed in order to keep the scandal in the news. I think once there is more information like this, this might be a more convincing argument. But it's not convincing in the least now.

I do, however, agree that the media is used for mind control, or at the very least to limit the information we do have readily available to us, and to distract us with what ever stories they decide to repeat ad nauseam (MJ, Britney Spears, Anna Nicole).
Old 07-11-2009, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly View Post
I do, however, agree that the media is used for mind control, or at the very least to limit the information we do have readily available to us, and to distract us with what ever stories they decide to repeat ad nauseam (MJ, Britney Spears, Anna Nicole).
Diversionary tactics.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Diversionary tactics.
Yes, I agree it's a diversion. But I don't think it's to divert us from a republican scandal.

But who know
Old 07-11-2009, 08:08 PM

Now, what could multi-billionaire music executives and elements of the political far right possibly have in common..? Sounds like people much of the same mindset to me. If so, then we have both stumbled upon a common thread, and after all, we are not dealing in extremely discreet categories of people. You said that Jackson was worth more to the music industry in death than in life. This seems to be highly perceptive on your part, and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. But in reality, this seems to be an affirmation of what I was thinking all along. These crimes, these atrocities, tend to be multi-faceted - they may exist on many different levels and address several different issues simultaneously. I am thinking of 9/11 here. I don't know who actually perpetrates these crimes, but they are conceived, scenarioed, and executed by extremely intellegent individuals...., psychopaths for sure, but extremely intellegent psychopaths - no less. Again, I am not one hundred percent sure that this was the case, that Jackson was bumped off by far right wing operatives, but the modus operandi of individuals possibly involved in this case tends to suggest otherwise...

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 08-21-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:35 PM

Wait, I'm confused...

You're not 100% sure that the right wingers bumped him off but the method of operation of these right wingers seems to point otherwise?

So... huh?

In your opinion where does it seem to point, then, if not to the not-100%-sure-bumping-off-of-MJ-by-far-right-wingers idea?

Or did you mean that by the right wingers MO, it points to your original conclusion?

Which would bring me back to the original question: why would they go through all that to distract us from something that isn't terribly uncommon/unheard of (but yes, still scandalous) anyway?

At least the guy didn't get caught with his pants down in a MPLS airport mensroom
Old 07-12-2009, 06:35 AM

Okay then, in terminology everyone here can understand: If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck... Doesn't necessarily mean it is a duck, but it has all the characteristics of a duck. Does that make things any simpler???

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 07-12-2009 at 10:05 AM.