Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 07-21-2009, 11:02 PM
Astronut Astronut is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 41
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!


Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Of course I was referring to the bond strength of Ti-O. What do you think I was talking about?
Apparently you don't know jack about metal oxidation or the difference between dissociating oxygen from Titanium and titantium from titanium. If you think breaking a Ti-O bond is going to disintegrate the space station, then there's really nothing I can do to help you.
Quote:
You said the Space Shuttle was coated in titanium oxide which would not break down in the Sun's UV. Here's your quote to prove it:
Funny, in my quote I'm talking about ISS. The space shuttle doesn't have titanium anywhere on its skin. And yes, the outer layer of titanium on ISS should have been oxidized before it left earth, but the Ti-O bond is not what gives ISS its structural stability.
Quote:
And don't try to wriggle out of either with the following quote:
Umm, I'm not. The electronegativity of the Ti-O bond does have an effect on the bond strength of the surrounding metal-metal bonds.
Quote:
YES, WE WERE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT TITANIUM OXIDE!!
lol, not in the way you seem to think.

So, got an explanation for those videos yet, or is your bullcrap still debunked?

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-21-2009, 11:09 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

This entire thread is a HOAX!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-22-2009, 11:47 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
This entire thread is a HOAX!
This thread is not a hoax Blueangel, I can guarantee. However I cannot guarantee that what Astronut is saying is not part of the hoax that represents the Space Shuttle and the ISS.

Does Blueangel really believe in the Shuttle and ISS? If NASA are an entirely above board and genuine organization then why were they also indulging in drug induced mind control experiments as Cathy O'Brien clearly states they were in her book?

I didn't reply to Astronut because I'm board hearing what he's saying!!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-22-2009, 07:13 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
This thread is not a hoax Blueangel, I can guarantee. However I cannot guarantee that what Astronut is saying is not part of the hoax that represents the Space Shuttle and the ISS.

Does Blueangel really believe in the Shuttle and ISS? If NASA are an entirely above board and genuine organization then why were they also indulging in drug induced mind control experiments as Cathy O'Brien clearly states they were in her book?

I didn't reply to Astronut because I'm board hearing what he's saying!!
Obviously, I don't believe that NASA is above board, but I have no clue as to whether or not the ISS and Space Shuttle are a hoax.

If they are, it wouldn't be the first time the public has been fooled by our government.

911 comes to mind.

Some of the same Nazi scientists who were responsible for torture and experimentation of Holocaust prisoners during WWII were given safe haven in the US; touted as ROCKET SCIENTISTS who went to work for NASA.

This, to appease the public that we allowed NAZI's into our country.

Hence, their HUMAN experimentation in mind control and much more continued in the good ole' US of A under the direction of the CIA who were learning from them.

My memories of CAPE CANAVERAL and the Kennedy Space Center are vague, but I'm certain I was there.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-22-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-23-2009, 07:23 AM
Astronut Astronut is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 41
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I didn't reply to Astronut because I'm board hearing what he's saying!!
Another closed mind, unwilling to accept independent evidence, color me surprised. Here's where you're probably going wrong, alexander.

You seem to think the equivalent of delta H is the bond energy, and since UV light is > delta H on this graph, titanium will disintegrate. The true binding energy is given by E sub A. You need at least that much energy, a much higher value than UV light can provide, to disintegrate titanium. You will end up spending a net amount of energy equal to a much lower value, delta H, because when the bond breaks it will release most of the energy back.

Or you could have just accepted the mountains of independent video and photographic evidence of ISS that shows you're doing something wrong in your observations.

Last edited by Astronut : 07-23-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-23-2009, 12:12 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Obviously, I don't believe that NASA is above board, but I have no clue as to whether or not the ISS and Space Shuttle are a hoax.

If they are, it wouldn't be the first time the public has been fooled by our government.

911 comes to mind.

Some of the same Nazi scientists who were responsible for torture and experimentation of Holocaust prisoners during WWII were given safe haven in the US; touted as ROCKET SCIENTISTS who went to work for NASA.

This, to appease the public that we allowed NAZI's into our country.

Hence, their HUMAN experimentation in mind control and much more continued in the good ole' US of A under the direction of the CIA who were learning from them.

My memories of CAPE CANAVERAL and the Kennedy Space Center are vague, but I'm certain I was there.
Nazis didn't just end up in NASA, they went to universities throughout the USA and help found and staff the CIA itself which was formed at the very end of WWII. Much of the CIA's ant-soviet politics probably came from this Nazi influence but undoubtably much of it also came from the Mafia's hatred of communist regimes in the far east and south america who had the nasty habit of destroying their narco crops.

There is much evidence that the science of mind control was originally pioneered by the Nazis during WWII.

As for 9/11 I believe this was the Mafia's direct response to the Taliban's banning of opium production in 2000. Since the US and its allies have been in Afghanistan the country is producing even more opium than before the ban. Before the ban it was 70% of the world's supply now it is 93%.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-23-2009, 12:35 PM
RoqEL22's Avatar
RoqEL22 RoqEL22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 28
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Very nice.
__________________
We offer information on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.

Thank you, and may peace be with you.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-23-2009, 02:07 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Nazis didn't just end up in NASA, they went to universities throughout the USA and help found and staff the CIA itself which was formed at the very end of WWII. Much of the CIA's ant-soviet politics probably came from this Nazi influence but undoubtably much of it also came from the Mafia's hatred of communist regimes in the far east and south america who had the nasty habit of destroying their narco crops.

There is much evidence that the science of mind control was originally pioneered by the Nazis during WWII.

As for 9/11 I believe this was the Mafia's direct response to the Taliban's banning of opium production in 2000. Since the US and its allies have been in Afghanistan the country is producing even more opium than before the ban. Before the ban it was 70% of the world's supply now it is 93%.
You can add military bases to the list, as well.

Yes, the science of mind control was pioneered by the Nazis during WWII and, thus, the reason many of them who were war criminals were given safe-haven in our country.

From this, the CIA developed Bluebird/Artichoke, MKULTRA and many more mind control programs.

Experimentation on patients and prisoners was a part of the programs.

These programs were black operations that were, of course, funded through criminal activities involving the Mafia, child pornography, etc.

Project Monarch was developed as a "control mechanism."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-23-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-23-2009, 04:08 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
As for 9/11 I believe this was the Mafia's direct response to the Taliban's banning of opium production in 2000. Since the US and its allies have been in Afghanistan the country is producing even more opium than before the ban. Before the ban it was 70% of the world's supply now it is 93%.
Yes.

We know.

The invasion of Afghanistan by the US after 911 allowed the ousting of the Taliban and the re-birth of the opium fields, but to think that 911 was the direct result of the Mafia so this could occur is ridiculous.

More like the "rogue" CIA, the Mafia, the US military, the Mossad; who all work together and the other corrupt elements and politicians within our government, such as Dick Cheney, etc. who ordered the stand-down.

The Mafia alone could not orchestrate 911.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-23-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-24-2009, 12:22 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronut View Post
Another closed mind, unwilling to accept independent evidence, color me surprised. Here's where you're probably going wrong, alexander.

You seem to think the equivalent of delta H is the bond energy, and since UV light is > delta H on this graph, titanium will disintegrate. The true binding energy is given by E sub A. You need at least that much energy, a much higher value than UV light can provide, to disintegrate titanium. You will end up spending a net amount of energy equal to a much lower value, delta H, because when the bond breaks it will release most of the energy back.

Or you could have just accepted the mountains of independent video and photographic evidence of ISS that shows you're doing something wrong in your observations.
I'm not sure what your delta H is a reference to Astronut but it could be the energy absorbed when a bond is formed. Some reactions are endothermic. But this has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

As for what bond energy actually is, take the following quote from Wikipedia:

"Another example: an OH bond of a water molecule (HOH) has 493.4 kJ mol-1 of bond dissociation energy, and 424.4 kJ mol-1 is needed to cleave the remaining OH bond. The bond energy of the OH bonds in water is 458.9 kJ mol-1, which is the average of the values."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.