Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2009, 06:30 AM

Default What 911 conspiracy???

In fact the truth behind 911 will NEVER be revealed by the US goverment just like your parents never told you what Christmas gifts you were getting. In fact the US government will NEVER reveal ALOT of information regarding ALL kinds of conspiracies. WHY???

Its like this... ... If you were the head of the goverment and your entire life, finance and family depended on the state of health of your government would you publicize all the negative and illegal activities you are partly responsible for? HELL NO!!!

But I will tell you this, and this is no conspiracy...

...First what is a conspiracy?

A conspiracy is something or happening that has been plotted or planned by a group of people or criminals or whatevever the case may be... A conspiracy is always played out by a group or groups and not a single individual or person... The plot is not revealed and hidden in order to maintain secrecy and that is a what makes a conspiracy... This is not a full description but I think you get the general understanding.
Now what if I told you that the US government was DIRECTLY and SOLEY responsible for HIV/AIDS... Do you believe me? NO!... Why?... Because I am
but one person with no evidence or collaberation to prove this and so I don't expect you to believe me... Now a conspiracy works the same way, the secrecy of it is to ensure that one party does not collaberate the other parties story and so sealing the plot or conspiracy and thus the conspiracy is born.

BLAH BLAH BLAH... I Know... But here is the BEST part... What if I told you that 911 was NOT plotted by a group or groups? And what if I told you that HIV/AIDS was a conspiracy?... Do you believe me?...
Well here is the truth that I know...

The US government has every right to deny any responsibility or knowledge
of 911! Why?... It was NOT a conspiracy and thus the sole individual or person responsible, whether CRIMINAL or not, is ENTITLED to rights... Such as the right to personal privacy NO MATTER the circumstance! IT'S THE LAW and the US goverment is OBLIGATED to UPHOLD the LAW!!! And so the US Goverment can also deny ANY knowledge whatsoever as the sole person has no collaberation of events and hence the law states that there is no proof even if the person acknowledges ALL the FACTS behind the event!... At least in the publics view...

HOW WOULD I KNOW?!... Look at it like this... A certain doctor from the USA is thrown out the country because of his illegal practises that the government was PARTLY RESPONSIBLE for as he worked for the government and the US state feels it is in the best interest of the nation to keep it silent or at least NOT press charges as it will give rise to ALL sorts of conspiracy theories that will do more damage to the nation than one doctor, so...
...The US governments best policy would be to banish this doctor... This doctor then goes to africa, continues his research where nobody will ever know of his activities and thus the theory of HIV/AIDS is born! So WHO is responsible? NOT the US state!!! Why? Because this doctor acted alone and thus the government CAN, and RIGHTFULLY, deny ALL PART in the crime!!!

Funny is'nt it! The, (Quote), "Most Powerfull Country In The World!" is responsible for HIV/AIDS but they also have the RIGHTFUL right to completely deny it!!!... ...So who is responsible for 911?!...

... ASK yourself this...
... Who stands to gain the most by 911?... The terrorists?... The Arabs?... Or
the US? NONE OF THE ABOVE!!! Why?!...

If the Terrorists acted they would surely be a target by the US and have you EVER heard of a terrorist STUPID enough to make personal enemies with the most powerful country in the world??? HEEELLL NO! Hostages - yes, Hijackings - yes, Bombings - yes, But war on the US??? NO!!! Show Me Just One Documentary where terrorists attack SUPER POWERS and I will give you a MILLION DOLLARS for IT!!!

Arabs or Muslims?!... I,m sorry but if terrorists are smarter than that to directly attact a SUPER POWER where would ANY Muslim nation be STUPID enough to DESTROY an already shakey diplomacy with the WEST???

The US Government? HELL NO!!! Why?!... Are you RETARDED enough to just decide to cut off your own arm? IF SO, I do not in any possible way believe that an ENTIRE body of government is that STUPID!!!

In completion I have given some of these subjects alot of thought, years of thought and I would like to thank the USA, The UNO, The Middle Eastern Nations and all the other people that have contributed to my studies of terrorism, war, disaster, and militantism and SPECIAL thanks to all the people that have provided some PHENOMINAL media coverage of all world events, THANK-YOU AGAIN GUYS!!!!!

Oh YES... Who has the most to gain??? Well It can ONLY be one person that does not fear persecution, the USA or war... ...And I believe I might just know who!?...

Who fears nothing... Someone on top. Who can plan and plot such event... Someone on top. Who would have one arm around the shoulders of the US Government and the other arm around something to gain?

Someone with alot of problems that need rejuvenation by lifting their image, their influence and their finance and who better than someone that is ROYALLY SPOILT in the past BUT NOW has to deal with real world problems that never were an issue in the past and has NOTHING left to lose.
Could this person be sitting on possibly the LAST THRONE of an already DWINDLING and CRASHING ROYALTY? I wonder who that could POSSIBLY BE?

END

Old 07-28-2009, 09:11 PM

Default Re: What 911 conspiracy???

QUOTE:

"In fact the truth behind 911 will NEVER be revealed by the US government just like your parents never told you what Christmas gifts you were getting. In fact the US government will NEVER reveal ALOT of information regarding ALL kinds of conspiracies. WHY???"

Because it would be akin to a serial killer admitting to MASS MURDERS and spending the rest of his/her life in prison.

It's a no-brainer.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-28-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:13 AM

To BlueAngel - Possesion is 9/10's of the law and the government controls the law so saying the US Gov was involved is heresay without hard facts. If you have any proof let me know about it.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duvoduvo View Post
To BlueAngel - Possesion is 9/10's of the law and the government controls the law so saying the US Gov was involved is heresay without hard facts. If you have any proof let me know about it.
Sorry, but this isn't a court of law, therefore, I am free to express my opinion without having to present proof to you or anyone else.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:35 AM

Sorry BlueAngel But no proof makes your words 1/10 of the law, nothing personal you understand, just probing for info. Thanks anyway!
Old 08-02-2009, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duvoduvo View Post
Sorry BlueAngel But no proof makes your words 1/10 of the law, nothing personal you understand, just probing for info. Thanks anyway!
Whatever.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:26 PM
Neo

It's true that the government will hide all this from us, but it doesn't matter, we already know the truthand have so much proof.
I have collecting most of the proof and put it together on my blog:
Uncensored News: 9/11 Inside Job Theory Proven Real? (Part 1/3)
It has videos and pictures so you don't need to take my word for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Learn the truth about Secret Societies, Aliens and UFOs, Inside Jobs, Undisclosed Experiments on the Masses, Ancient Wisdom, Religion, Mind Control, Subliminal Messages, Internet Censorship, Drugs, Cell Phones and even the Clouds in this frequently updated blog
Old 08-05-2009, 04:51 AM

Thanks neo1962 WILL DEFINATELY CHECK IT OUT!
Old 08-05-2009, 09:34 PM

Excerpt from Uncensored News:

We are not suggesting that every digital cable box has a spy camera and microphone inside, so ripping open your cable box is not a good way to prove this one way or another - but the fact remains that companies like Google and Comcast have openly announced that they plan to use hidden cameras and microphones inside their products to spy on consumers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly provide evidence that Comcast and Google openly announced that they plan to use hidden cameras and microphones inside their products to spy on consumers.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:43 AM

To BlueAngel,

This one is simple! Simple mathematics is your solution here, compare their product price to other cheaper competitors and if their profits are more than the equivelant by say the cost of a mini-cam of sorts then they have not only openly admitted it but like any fool actually added the extra cost as well, which their must be as I am sure not even the US Gov hands out free spycams not even to their own agencies, "Nothing in this world is free!".

OR you can investigate this way, find the electronic component's manufacturer's specification and like all componants compare to the manufacturer's specs and if they are not exactly IDENTICAL then it has being tampered with!

And if you can prove all Three proofs, even hypothetically with good cause, then Bob is your Uncle!!!