Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2009, 04:19 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Kindly inform me when either of the main posters on this thread has proven and/or disproven that the ISS and Space Shuttle are a hoax.
I've disproven it just by seeing it for myself and recording video and pictures.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2154/...3fe9b3ee_o.jpg
Kindly inform me when someone can explain these observations.

Old 07-30-2009, 12:28 PM

How do we know you didn't just download these videos from YouTube?

The second video is different from the first and the third doesn't play as all.

I wasn't entirely convinced either by that webpage of yours with the Shuttle launching and the bald headed eagle.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronut View Post
I've disproven it just by seeing it for myself and recording video and pictures.
YouTube - International Space Station and More
YouTube - International Space Station - June 2006
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2154/...3fe9b3ee_o.jpg
International Space Station Video by Scott - MySpace Video
Kindly inform me when someone can explain these observations.
But, Galexendar says that you haven't.

So, who am I to believe?

It's a mystery.

It's a conundrum.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
How do we know you didn't just download these videos from YouTube?
Why don't you send my account on Youtube a message if you don't believe me then? It's the same me and I'll verify it if you ask.
Quote:
The second video is different from the first and the third doesn't play as all.
For some reason myspace videos don't like to play in embedded form, but this forum did that to the link automatically. You can get to the original video site on myspace just by clicking on the title. And yes, of course the second video is different from the first; why would I keep uploading the same video over and over? I'm always trying to improve my images with different cameras.
Quote:
I wasn't entirely convinced either by that webpage of yours with the Shuttle launching and the bald headed eagle.
So because I'm trying to document every phase of the shuttle's flight I must be a liar? Or I'm a liar because I took a picture of a bald eagle? Serious non-sequiturs there. And if you think I'm lying about recording those videos of the space station, why don't you report me to flickr for using someone else's images? Let's see what they decide.

Last edited by Astronut : 07-31-2009 at 06:50 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:47 AM

Quote:
But, Galexendar says that you haven't.

So, who am I to believe?
Why do you trust galexander in the face of overwhelming evidence proving ISS exists? Look at the independent evidence for yourself and form your own conclusion. Either he's right and amateur astronomers are all in on the conspiracy with the exception of him, or he's just incapable of viewing the station properly through his telescope but refuses to admit to his own mistakes.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Either he's right and amateur astronomers are all in on the conspiracy with the exception of him, or he's just incapable of viewing the station properly through his telescope but refuses to admit to his own mistakes.
Correction Astronut other amateur astronomers have reported seeing exactly the same thing as I have, i.e. a round object.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Correction Astronut other amateur astronomers have reported seeing exactly the same thing as I have, i.e. a round object.
Wrong. Any amateur who has the skill and equipment required to see the ISS produces images like this:
http://alpo-j.asahikawa-med.ac.jp/kk08/o080512a5.jpg
I could go on all day. There are at least hundreds of amateurs from all over the world who are capable of photographing ISS in their telescopes, and they all show the same thing. Personally I still think you're not using enough magnification to resolve it, but because you don't use computerized tracking and you're trying to view it directly, you don't have a choice in the matter. I don't know what your problem is or if you're just full of crap, but I KNOW what I've seen and the images and videos I present are 100% real. You've done nothing to actually prove that I faked anything at all. If you think you can prove it, then by all means try to get youtube to take down my videos; the terms of service require that uploaders do not submit falsehoods.

Last edited by Astronut : 07-31-2009 at 02:06 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:01 PM

Astronut, you have more than met the burden of proof. What's more, I've enjoyed your photographs of the space station, the shuttle...and the bald eagle. Heck, I didn't even know that hobbyist telescopes could resolve the station and I find it fascinating. Wow, thanks for the education.

galexander, can you provide any proof other than you own testimony? Really, you’re the one making the fantastic claim, isn't the burden of proof your responsibility? All you done so far is make a wildly improbable claim and then try to refute Astronut's reputation or the validity of his evidence. Can you bring any evidence besides your own speculation? Is it possible that your experience of looking through a telescope and seeing a “white ball” is due to some other factor other than a worldwide conspiracy involving thousands of operators, the mass media, governments and the willful ignorance from an army of hobbyist, fact checkers and whistle blowers? Really? Could you just go back and fiddle with the focus ring some more?
Old 07-31-2009, 10:41 PM

I'm certain that when the Space Shuttle exploded in mid-air back in the early 1980's and everyone on board died, it was a HOAX.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:13 AM

Quote:
I'm certain that when the Space Shuttle exploded in mid-air back in the early 1980's and everyone on board died, it was a HOAX.
Rather than ask you to repeat your reasons why you believe this, I'll check out the forums to catch up on the thread. Should be entertaining, to say the least.