Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2009, 03:56 PM

Default Mom Eats Own Child's Brain!!!!!!!!

Mom Eats Own Child's Brain!!!!!!!!
A San Antonio woman is being held on $1 million bail in the killing of her 3-week-old son yesterday. Police say he was dismembered, his face torn away and his brains ripped out. She had apparently eaten the brains, three toes and other body parts before stabbing herself.

AP writes that officers found the mother, Otty Sanchez, 33, sitting on the couch with a self-inflicted wound to her chest and her throat partially slashed, screaming, "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" Her sister and her sister's two young children were home at the time, as was the women's mother, who lives out back.

Sanchez told officers the devil made her do it. The boy's father had moved out a week ago.

She was charged with capital murder and was being treated today at a hospital. An aunt said she had mental problems and had been "in and out of a psychiatric ward" in the past.
Mom Eats Own Child's Brain!!!!!!!! | Vidz King - King Of Videos

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Banned

Default Re: Mom Eats Own Child's Brain!!!!!!!!

Such events are unfortunate but provide telling social commentaries on the state of human psychosis in the United States. I fear that this sort of insanity will begin to come to a head and a zennith in the next few years as the nation prepares to sink into oblivion of moral depravity and is taken over by its own chosen bereavement of value and debasement of mind.

Men have been weakened and corrupted for quite a while now. But now we are beginning to see the effects of the blood moon current within females. They are rabbid and totally insane now as well. I dare say that American women are at least twice as dangerous than the average American male. The male at least has some sense of logic and moral compass to fall back on. But a woman looks to a man to lead in these senses, and when men have been weakened and lost these faculties, women become total psychotics and absolutely brutal savages. The scary thing about women, is that when a woman loses her moral senses, she turns into an completely cold-blooded, heartless reptile. Don't get me wrong, men can and do get this way as well, but it is a truly scary thing when a woman does.

Now let's have a song of meditation on the state of the social situation.