Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2009, 09:25 AM

Default The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

I dream every night and remember mostly all of my dreams. Yet, there was one dream I had that disturbed me a bit. I wont go into detail about it but I will tell you the major point I remember about it. I was at my old workplace in downtown and for some reason the "silverados"( think in terms of coding here, silver, badge =D) were chasing me. I was in a car and wound up in the parking lot of my old work place. I got out of the car and the "silverados" raised their guns at me and told me to get on the ground. I immediately manifested a hand gun and shot the "silverado" nearest to me with the gun pulled in his forehead, lol. The "silverado" did not die, but that isn't the weird part. He looked at the other silverados with confused and dumbfounded looks on their faces and said, " He just shot me, I can't believe he just shot at us ". Now, this was rather startling because first of all I thought it was my dream, second of all I had the feeling that I was being monitored or tested for some reasons. After that, I never had a dreams of the Silverados ever again, which I had numerous dreams of them bullying me and such. Do you believe the higher-ups have the ability to monitor and engage us in our dreams?

Thank you, and may peace be with you.

Last edited by RoqEL22 : 07-23-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:47 PM

Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

Yes.

I'm certain that the government monitors your dreams.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:35 AM
Truther

Yes, to the OP I do believe that they can do this and have experienced similar things in my lucid dreams and astral travels. What they don't realise is, you have unlimited power there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-30-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:28 AM

How do you excercise this unlimited power?

Thank you, and may peace be with you.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixielady View Post
Yes, to the OP I do believe that they can do this and have experienced similar things in my lucid dreams and astral travels. What they don't realise is, you have unlimited power there.
I assume the OP to whom you are referring is ME!

Please, tell us about your astral travels.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-30-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:58 PM

Dreams cannot be monitered, that is mind reading technology and if that was the case the police would have every serial killer, pedophile, rapist, and drug addict lock in prison before they committ a crime.

Dreams never make sense and they're usually directly related to your thoughts and beliefs, feelings and paranoia.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I cannot be fooled View Post
Dreams cannot be monitered, that is mind reading technology and if that was the case the police would have every serial killer, pedophile, rapist, and drug addict lock in prison before they committ a crime.

Dreams never make sense and they're usually directly related to your thoughts and beliefs, feelings and paranoia.
Totally disagree with your point that if dreams could be monitored the police would have every serial killer, pedophile, rapist and drug addict locked in prison before they committed a crime.

Dreams aren't reality.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:28 PM

BleAngel I think you totally missed the point. I never said dreams were real and if you understood my post correctly you would understand that.

If dreams could be monitored then your thoughts could be monitored, if thoughts can be monitored then it's pretty obvious the government would be using this technology to catch criminals not to watch dreams.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I cannot be fooled View Post
BleAngel I think you totally missed the point. I never said dreams were real and if you understood my post correctly you would understand that.

If dreams could be monitored then your thoughts could be monitored, if thoughts can be monitored then it's pretty obvious the government would be using this technology to catch criminals not to watch dreams.
Obviously, I missed your point, because you didn't make that point in your initial post.

Oh, sure.

If the government could monitor dreams, they could monitor thoughts and would most definitely use this technology to catch criminals.

Whatever you say, since you cannot be fooled.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Pwning Skeptics

They rule us with fear. Why would they want to get rid of crime? Crime is very useful. That said, I'm not sure your brain emits electricity far enough for them to 'read your mind'. Now, when they can amplify that on the receiving end somehow, then we might be in trouble.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.