Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2005, 10:55 AM

Default A TERRIBLE THOUGHT CROSSED MY MIND...

I WONDER... COULD IT BE A REASON WHY SO MANY CHILDREN AND BABIES DISAPPEAR EACH YEAR FOR EVER?

Excerpt from the article: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/02/050223122458.htm

"The study (...) at the Stanford University School of Medicine, built on previous work showing that old muscles have the capacity to repair themselves but fail to do so.

In the Nature study, Rando and his group first attached old mice to their younger lab-mates in a way that caused the two mice to share a blood supply. They then induced muscle damage only in the older mice. Bathed in the presence of younger blood, the old muscles healed normally. In contrast, when old mice were connected to other old mice they healed slowly.

In similar work, the group examined the livers of older mice connected to younger lab-mates. The cells that help liver tissue regenerate are less active in older animals, but again the cells responded more robustly when the livers in older mice were bathed in the younger blood. Clearly, something in the youthful blood revived the regenerative cells in muscle and liver."