Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2009, 09:43 AM

Wink Re: The Truth About the Swine Flu Epidemic

Personally I think its man made to keep us in our own countries for mo, so that we spend and it ends the recession....country by county.....

anyone agree?

Old 07-09-2009, 09:57 AM

Default Re: The Truth About the Swine Flu Epidemic

Interesting...

I guess I think it's more or less a way of getting us to rally against other nations, and further alienating ourselves, while distracting us from the big picture...

If you think back to any of the big plagues, it was usually the Christians (sorry!) that would persecute the Jews (most frequently) and blame them for the plague... alienating themselves in the process, and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people... all because they were scared.

So currently "they" seem to be blaming Mexico, and for a while travel was limited there... people wearing masks, and in general, in panic mode. IMHO it's a way of passing the blame on to someone else, and our government terrorizing our own people with fear in a means to deter them from what's really going on nationally and globally.

I do think the H1N1 was manufactured, but I don't think it was done to end the recession. The Federal Reserve can, and does, make money out of thin air, and is BASED on debt. Recessions and depressions are literally BUILT IN to the "Modern Money Mechanics" of The Federal Reserve, so the fact that this nation, again, is in trouble is NOT A COINCIDENCE, it is but by design.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Banned

I'll be darned, something actually worth watching on CC.

You know, that had the ring of truth to it.

Thanks for the info. I'll spread it.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:52 AM

There are two possible scenarios for this outbreak..

1)

Biologists created this virus in labs, but they didn't think the human immune system would be strong enough to quickly adapt to the virus and make it basically useless within only a couple of weeks.

The first few people who caught this "virus" died but after that, the spread and severity of the flue was reduced mainly due to the spread from human to human weakened the virus from host to host until it ended up being like any regular flu..

2) The government and media made it all up, there was no real swine flu, it was a regular flu which mutated slightly and they made it out to be some massive potential pandemic..

It reminds me of when the tsunami smashed Indonesia, now every time there is an earthquake we are feared with tsunami warnings all over the coast.. But nothing ever happens...
Old 08-10-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I cannot be fooled View Post
There are two possible scenarios for this outbreak..

1)

Biologists created this virus in labs, but they didn't think the human immune system would be strong enough to quickly adapt to the virus and make it basically useless within only a couple of weeks.

The first few people who caught this "virus" died but after that, the spread and severity of the flue was reduced mainly due to the spread from human to human weakened the virus from host to host until it ended up being like any regular flu..

2) The government and media made it all up, there was no real swine flu, it was a regular flu which mutated slightly and they made it out to be some massive potential pandemic..

It reminds me of when the tsunami smashed Indonesia, now every time there is an earthquake we are feared with tsunami warnings all over the coast.. But nothing ever happens...
The SWINE flu did not end up being like any other regular flu.

The REGULAR flu causes more deaths than the SWINE flu has thus far.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:29 PM

Or how about: When the Democrats swept to power in 2008, the new overwhelmingly Democratic Congress started making inquiries into potential crimes committed by the Bush Administration. OBama himself mentioned that former Bush officials could be held accountable and possibly indicted for crimes committed during the Bush/Cheney regime. It was about that time that word came about of a new type of influenza appearing in isolated areas around the world, and considerable concern was given to the potential virulent nature and morbidity of this strain. Parallels were drawn to the Spanish influenza outbreak of 1917-18 in the press. Any mention of possible inquiries or criminal indictments of Bush officials were quickly dropped..... Do you not think that this was, in effect, a covert warning by Bush operatives to Congress....., that they shouldn't dare proceed with any inquiries or indictments of Bush administration officials - unless a terrible pandemic be placed on the U.S. and the world??? I know what this means... It is a terrible truth..., but a truth of which we should all be aware. And this is probably not the only time that such tactics have been employed by the far right... I am particularly suspicious of the AIDS epidemic, which came about in the early days of the Reagan administration. Here was a disease that targeted principally homosexuals and promiscuous heterosexuals - a disease that was tailor-made, in effect, for the views and dogmas held by the Religious Right, or the Christian Evangelicals, who were Reagan's core constituency... I will no longer hold any illusions about the government in this country, and neither should you, for the people who aspire to positions of supreme authority are prone to abuse that power, and sometimes in very insidious ways. We are still witnessing it today....

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 08-15-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:41 PM

The Swine Flu and Obama's declaration that Bush/Cheney could be held accountable for crimes committed during their regime are unrelated.

Obama was appeasing the PEOPLE with that declaration!

That's all.

They didn't release a flu in order to STOP Obama.

Obama serves his MASTERS and not the masses.

He was appeasing the people with that declaration.

That's all.

Just the same as Bush, Cheney, Rove and all those who came before them.

They serve their masters.

They are slaves.

This is something that you should keep in mind.

The CONTROLLERS thrive on instilling fear in the masses.

This is something you should keep in mind, as well.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-12-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:58 PM

Whoa..... You are really quick to the draw..Mr. Angel. This forum really appears to be a grand obsession with you... You fancy yourself an accomplished editorialist. That's too bad, because you aren't, quite frankly, going to be appearing in the pages of "The New Republic," or "National Review" anytime soon - sorry, it just isn't going to happen....But then let's face it, none of us here are really up to the same standards as Michael Kinsley or William F. Buckly. We're just wannabes with a public forum, that's all. But we do have one advantage over the legitimate press - we can say pretty much what we want to say..., they, quite frankly, can't. Do you know why??? Because in doing so, they would be jeopardizing their very lives, and quite probably the lives of their friends and families. That is the quasi-fascist nature of the government in this country. If you are a recognized, legitimate journalist in this country, there are certain things you had dare not touch on, unless some terrible tragedy befalls you. During the years of the Bush administration, the press became a mere vestige to an out-of-control fascist/ imperialist state, and the truth became a total orphan. at least until the internet gave us some respite from total censorship and repression. Now, as to the relationship between pending congressional inquiries/indictments of Bush officials and the appearance of Swine Flu in the world .... Oh, the hell with it for right now. I'm on eastern time and it's getting late. I'll have to continue this thread tomorrow....

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 09-14-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
Whoa..... You are really quick to the draw..Mr. Angel. This forum really appears to be a grand obsession with you... You fancy yourself an accomplished editorialist. That's too bad, because you aren't, quite frankly, going to be appearing in the pages of "The New Republic," or "National Review" anytime soon - sorry, it just isn't going to happen....But then let's face it, none of us here are really up to the same standards as Michael Kinsley or William F. Buckly. We're just wannabes with a public forum, that's all. But we do have one advantage over the legitimate press - we can say pretty much what we want to say..., they, quite frankly, can't. Do you know why??? Because in doing so, they would be jeopardizing their very lives, and quite probably the lives of their friends and families. That is the quasi-fascist nature of the government in this country. If you are a recognized, legitimate journalist in this country, there are certain things you had dare not touch on, unless some terrible tragedy befall you. During the years of the Bush administration, the press became a mere vestige to an out-of-control fascist/ imperialist state, and the truth became a total orphan. at least until the internet gave us some respite from total censorship and repression. Now, as to the relationship between pending congressional inquiries/indictments of Bush officials and the appearance of Swine Flu in the world .... Oh, the hell with it for right now. I'm on eastern time and it's getting late. I'll have to continue this thread tomorrow....
Mrs. Quick Draw McGraw here.

No.

This forum is not a grand obsession with me.

No.

I don't fancy myself as an accomplished editorialist.

I have no desire to appear in the pages of The New Republic or any other publication.

I'm quite fine right here on this forum.

You are a wannabe, and not I.

I understand exactly why the PRESS reports as they do.

The drama continues with the inquiries; investigations and that's all it will ever be.

What?

Do you think they're actually going to put Bush/Cheney behind bars?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:06 AM

Interesting points.

I guess I had assumed that the H1N1 was probably man-made, and perhaps didn't deliver the kind of death and destruction it's makers had hoped for.

I believe it might have been used as a diversion... but what I believe it was supposed to divert us from was possibly how Obama isn't following through on his promises, and the massive amounts of money he's throwing about with little regulation.

Also, like BlueAngel said, I think it's to instill fear, and possibly also to use that fear to alienate us from other countries. Possibly this is to make us more "patriotic" (in their sense of the word) so that our government can continue to rape and pillage while we decidedly look away and let it happen.

912, I think you might be on to something, though... with our government using diseases to target specific groups for their own purposes. However, I believe that the left and right are just to sides of the same coin... I think they probably bow down to the same masters. Anyway, I want to look more into that. Especially, like you said, with the AIDS epidemic... I haven't read anything about it in a while... are they still saying it started with the monkey?