Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2009, 01:44 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Checking the internet I got the following on NASA TV:
Astronut, how did you receive NASA TV if it is no longer available to the general public?
Nasa TV is available to the general public. I have DirectTV at my house. Channel 376 is NasaTV, I believe I could even recieve it in high def. What's more, I have watched it from time to time. To Astonut's point, I usually get bored and turn the channel, because they have these incredibly long static shots of people working inside the station, floating around. It's like watching fish in a bowl. I generally prefer the excursions when they go outside the station/ship (I can't remember which it was).
When you check the internet, check DirectTV's channel line up.
Again, what evidense would be acceptable that ISS & the Shuttle are real?

Old 08-15-2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
To Astonut's point, I usually get bored and turn the channel, because they have these incredibly long static shots of people working inside the station, floating around. It's like watching fish in a bowl.
But do these "long static shots" last for more than 30 seconds and have you timed them?

Quote:
Again, what evidense would be acceptable that ISS & the Shuttle are real?
This is an unfair question as I am not able to directly answer it. I think what is more to the point GROND is that both you and Astronut have failed to answer any of the questions I raised in my original post.

Last edited by galexander : 08-15-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Astronut, how did you receive NASA TV if it is no longer available to the general public?
NASA TV is available online for free, I get it on my phone through the internet:
NASA TV - NASA site
I also watch it on the satellite TV at work on the weekends when no one else is here. Where I grew up next to cape kennedy they still have NASA TV included with standard cable.
Quote:
The reason why I ask you to quote your source is because you appeared to be going entirely from memory. Sometimes memories are not accurate especially when they are constructed upon impressions and expectations.
Considering I've watched countless missions on NASA TV, throughout the time I spent growing up next to cape kennedy through even now, that's about as absurd as suggesting that all the launches I've watched from there are just hallucinations.
Quote:
Also note in the following quote you use the expression "in my experience" indicating that there was possibly some reasonable doubt involved:
I used the words "in my experience" because you were saying you've never seen a video showing zero g for longer than 30 seconds. You apparently lack that experience, but that's not to say your lack of experience makes a more informed experience impossible or even doubtful. There is no reasonable doubt here, no more than the fact that I've personally seen the orbiter and ISS in orbit with my telescope and I've resolved the shapes of each. Again, your lack of experience accomplishing the latter does not make it impossible that someone else can successfully accomplish it and experience it first hand. I know what I've seen, I didn't just make up these experiences in my head, I've spent entire lunch breaks watching uncut shots from inside the space station. I'm not even asking you to take my memory for it, because as I told you I'll gladly tell you when I see the next long interview from space showing obvious and uncut zero g video. The next shuttle launch is what, a week away? Considering how you have ignored direct evidence of ISS's existence filmed by myself and others already, I don't see why you'd be open to accepting evidence in any form though.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
But do these "long static shots" last for more than 30 seconds and have you timed them?
No. Why would I? Besides, when I say long static shots, I mean loooooonnnnnggg static shots. The kind where you make a sandwich, do you nightly exercises, and generally perform other actions while it plays in the background.

Quote:
This is an unfair question as I am not able to directly answer it. I think what is more to the point GROND is that both you and Astronut have failed to answer any of the questions I raised in my original post.
Respectfully, it's not unfair. I suspect that you position is as immovable as it is untenable. While it may be true that I have provided little direct evidence to your original post, Astronut has deftly and impressively gone above and beyond. Every point he makes to you original points, you "weasel" around them, make accusations, change the criteria and argue minutia. So all I'm asking is what would be acceptable to you. Is it possible for you to admit that you have made a mistake in your conclusions? You must certainly realize that you fall into an infinitesimal minority in reference to this belief. At this point, the two most probable conclusions that we make is that the whole thread is "Poe" or trolling, or we're involved in a debate with someone who mental health will never permit a fair, honest and rational outcome to the debate.

That's why I ask the not unfair question of, can you be convinced otherwise?
Well, can you be convinced otherwise?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:31 PM

NASA - Kennedy Space Center Home Page

NASA - Space Shuttle

I request that Gale go to the Cape; watch the lift-off of the shuttle and report back to CC as to his findings.

BTW, If memory serves me correctly, and, I believe that it does, Gale suggested to me on the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread when I was reporting as to the constant high-pitched frequency being directed mainly in my left ear, that I confront my neighbors because they were responsible.

Sound advice, don't you think?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-18-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post

NASA - Space Shuttle

I request that Gale go to the Cape; watch the lift-off of the shuttle and report back to CC as to his findings.

BTW, If memory serves me correctly, and, I believe that it does, Gale suggested to me on the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread when I was reporting as to the constant high-pitched frequency being directed mainly in my left ear, that I confront my neighbors because they were responsible.

LOL BlueAngel. I'll have to go searching for some of gale's other posts, which I've meant to do anyway. Does this mean the nieghbors are trying to mind control you? Do you ever feel an irrational need to give them money, wash thier dishes or perform sexual favors?
Old 08-23-2009, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR0ND View Post
LOL BlueAngel. I'll have to go searching for some of gale's other posts, which I've meant to do anyway. Does this mean the nieghbors are trying to mind control you? Do you ever feel an irrational need to give them money, wash thier dishes or perform sexual favors?
Yeah.

I always feel an irrational need to give my neighbors, who are trying to mind control me, money, wash their dishes and perform sexual favors for them.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-24-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post

NASA - Space Shuttle

I've been off-line for a couple of weeks moving home but it seems I didn't really miss a lot.

Blueangel, I don't deny the Space Shuttle takes off from the Cape but what it does after that is anyone's guess. Since it isn't really necessary for this empty shell to actually get into orbit, I suggest it tales a sub-orbital path directly into the sea.

As for your reference to electronic harrassment and your neighbours you have misquoted what in actual fact had been a quite sophisticated suggestion on my part.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:59 PM

Quote:
I've been off-line for a couple of weeks moving home but it seems I didn't really miss a lot.

Blueangel, I don't deny the Space Shuttle takes off from the Cape but what it does after that is anyone's guess. Since it isn't really necessary for this empty shell to actually get into orbit, I suggest it tales a sub-orbital path directly into the sea.

As for your reference to electronic harrassment and your neighbours you have misquoted what in actual fact had been a quite sophisticated suggestion on my part.
I haven't misquoted anything that you commented to me on the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread regarding my reporting of ELECTRONIC harrassment within that thread.

You suggested that I visit my neighbors and accuse them of harassing me electronically.

That was neither a sophisticated or practical advisement.

If you think it was, I suggest that you think again.

Besides.

I don't act on advice from ANYONE on an INTERNET FORUM.

I'm not here looking for advice.

I know how to conduct myself.

But, hey, thanks for the INPUT in any event.

Your thread states that the Space Shuttle is a hoax, but you agree that it takes off from the Cape.

So, kindly explain in 50 words or less what you propose to be the Space Shuttle HOAX and its' purpose.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-30-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Just in time, actually. A guy in france just nailed an AMAZING image of STS-128 inspecting itself in orbit:
http://wwwusr2.obspm.fr/~biver/ISS/d...m27-t407f5.jpg
I'm also working on a much better technique for automated satellite tracking that should yield much better results. Hopefully I can get it up and running in time for this mission's visible passes in my area.