Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2007, 07:04 AM

Default Re: Washington Post / Deadly Electronic Weapons

Quote:
cuda wrote:
Maybe if I told you about the way I grew up. Well thats for the trusted.
Your secrets are safe with US.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 01-18-2007, 10:11 AM

Blue there not secrets. Ive told my life story to a lot of people. Its just I dont want to here. And there isnt enuff room and i am a two finger typer and would take forever to tel this way. By trusted I mean one that will verbally talk and listen to it. It is a long one. It lasts to this day dont you know

P.S. I asked if you had a small church in Texas because I read a story about a woman who had a similar story as you. I will look for it and see if I can find it.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:09 AM

I cant find it.
But ill tell what I remember of the story.
This woman is the daughter of a high level Illuminati member.She tells how they lived a normal life during the day.How they would get up in the early A.M. and drive to a military base. Where they had tents set up on an open end of this base. She said she was in charge of some brain washing program involving pain to program people. I believe she went through what she was putting others through.Another thing I remember reading was when they left home early in the A.M. to go to this base they would coast there car out of drive way and down the road some so they wouldn't be heard by there neighbors.She said in the story that she was married and had kids (two I think). She said she opened a small church in Texas.And she also mentioned that they would never leave her alone and made threats about her family. She also said that if her father wasn't a high level member that she would probably have been killed . Because its the only way you can get out with the things she knew.

I realize there are a lot of these stories out there but i only wondered because your stories remind me of that story. Especially when you said you had been married to you husband (making you a woman) and that you have kids. And you claim to have found god(correct me there if I'm wrong)

Oh and I remember she said there was another woman there That she worked with in the real world and they acted like they didn't know each other or personalities changed or something like that.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:54 PM

No, not me.

I never lost GOD. He's been with me from the day I was born.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-19-2007, 09:46 AM

Quote:
cuda wrote:
OK blue you are making me nervous. As some of those things have happened to me. Sitting in my chair watching tv. Then my heart starts to race. Getting shaky and breaking out in cold sweats.Blood pressure spiking to 204/146.Sudden panic and anger spells.My son has seen this himself.When i went to the emergency room they sent me home. My doctor was a bit upset when I told him.Im in good shape too 200# 34inch waist (just to get a picture) I can squat 315 pounds three times before my knee says ouch. The doc put me on bp pills for a bp 140/90 when I tore my dimiscus(think thats how you spell it)Didn't realize it might have been from pain in knee then. Now it is worse. He died of cancer. Funny how you learn about things after wards lol. Taking those pills was a mistake! Im not gonna get all paranoid now. Just makes me go hmmm. Blue you dont run a church in texas do you?
Why was taking the blood pressure pills a mistake when they effectively lowered your blood pressure?

Why would you laugh about the fact that you believe you are being targeted by secret, silent and invisible weapons?

Why does it make you go hmmmmm?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-19-2007, 09:50 AM

Quote:
cuda wrote:
Don't get me wrong blue it wasn't like your saying you had it. But I didn't grow up at home. And from what i can get we are close to the same age(46 for me). But for me it was like they were trying to make me into a killer. Always telling me I would kill someone with my bare hands.They would push me just to see what it was like when I went off.Before I turned 18 I finally did.I smoked some kid after a fire drill. I went after one of the counselors and accused him and them of this. He sat me down and admitted this was what they were trying to do. Took 12 month but they finally seen what would happen.they thought it was cute giving me the nick name rocky.Then they opened the doors and said theres the gate. But it was pay back time. So I stayed and picked on them for two months lol. But of course after I turned 18 the story continued.
What is it that I'm not saying I had?

You killed someone before you were 18?

Who sat you down and admitted that this is what they were trying to do?

Obviously, it was too late, you had already killed someone.

You didn't spend any time in prison?

Who are they?

You stayed where and picked on who?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-19-2007, 09:52 AM

Quote:
cuda wrote:
Blue there not secrets. Ive told my life story to a lot of people. Its just I dont want to here. And there isnt enuff room and i am a two finger typer and would take forever to tel this way. By trusted I mean one that will verbally talk and listen to it. It is a long one. It lasts to this day dont you know

P.S. I asked if you had a small church in Texas because I read a story about a woman who had a similar story as you. I will look for it and see if I can find it.
What lasts until this day and why would you smile about it?

Not all who talk and listen can be trusted.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 08-18-2009, 12:38 AM

I cannot stress this enough.

PLEASE take them time to copy the text of the link that you provide within your posts/threads, because, otherwise, the link becomes inactive over time and the readership and members of this forum are unable to access the content of that link.

Therefore, your post/thread and the important information contained within the link, and, that which you seek to make available as public knowledge no longer exists.

Is this what you desire?

If not, kindly do as I suggest.

It only takes a few more minutes of your time.

We are here to disseminate knowledge.

We cannot do that if you do not copy and paste the context of the link that you provide.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-18-2009 at 12:46 AM.