Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 09-01-2009, 12:28 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!


Quote:
Your thread states that the Space Shuttle is a hoax, but you agree that it takes off from the Cape. So, kindly explain in 50 words or less what you propose to be the Space Shuttle HOAX and its' purpose.
Blueangel, I already explained my position quite clearly with regard to the Space Shuttle taking off from the Cape, as follows:

Quote:
Blueangel, I don't deny the Space Shuttle takes off from the Cape but what it does after that is anyone's guess. Since it isn't really necessary for this empty shell to actually get into orbit, I suggest it tales a sub-orbital path directly into the sea.
And I still insist that you have misquoted me. I only suggested you knock on your neighbours door ONLY after you had scientifically established that the microwaves were coming from their direction using an appropriate detection device that I had recommended. I have read in books of sound authorship that the powers that be, based upon published scientific papers, have the capability if they feel so inclined to harass people using microwaves or microwaves which stimulate an implant connected to a nerve ending. And no GROND this is not paranoid twaddle this is PUBLISHED FACT which above board scientific papers prove.

Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-01-2009, 08:47 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Blueangel, I already explained my position quite clearly with regard to the Space Shuttle taking off from the Cape, as follows:



And I still insist that you have misquoted me. I only suggested you knock on your neighbours door ONLY after you had scientifically established that the microwaves were coming from their direction using an appropriate detection device that I had recommended. I have read in books of sound authorship that the powers that be, based upon published scientific papers, have the capability if they feel so inclined to harass people using microwaves or microwaves which stimulate an implant connected to a nerve ending. And no GROND this is not paranoid twaddle this is PUBLISHED FACT which above board scientific papers prove.
Oh, yes.

After I scientfically establish that microwaves are coming from my neighbor's house and are stimulating MY implant, I shall then knock on their door and when they open it, I will present them with my scientific EVIDENCE.

Case solved!

P.S. If it's not too much trouble, kindly provide the step-by-step instructions again that you claim you provided for me in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread that will allow me to gather the scientific evidence needed to ascertain, without a reasonable doubt, that my one of my neighbors are producing the microwaves that stimulate my IMPLANT.

Oh, and, BTW, how is it that you know for certain I have an implant?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-01-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 09-01-2009, 10:40 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

galexander said:

"I have read in books of sound authorship that the powers that be, based upon published scientific papers, have the capability if they feel so inclined to harass people using microwaves or microwaves which stimulate an implant connected to a nerve ending. And no GROND this is not paranoid twaddle this is PUBLISHED FACT which above board scientific papers prove."

An implant is not necessary to harass people with EMF's and microwaves.

Nevertheless, kindly provide the forum with the names of the books that you have read that contain PUBLISHED and "above board" scientific papers that suggest people with implants can be harassed with microwaves by the powers that be if they so desire and the names of the sound authors.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 09-03-2009, 01:24 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
An implant is not necessary to harass people with EMF's and microwaves.

Nevertheless, kindly provide the forum with the names of the books that you have read that contain PUBLISHED and "above board" scientific papers that suggest people with implants can be harassed with microwaves by the powers that be if they so desire and the names of the sound authors.
Certainly. Two books by Alex Constantine on mind control, "Psychic Dictatorship in the USA" and "Virtual Government" and one book by Mark M. Rich, "The Hidden Evil". The first title quoted by Alex Constantine is probably the best source and in addition exposes the shocking cover-up at the McMartin Preschool child abuse case where the media were silent about the fact that many of the kids had contracted an STD and that a team of archaeologists did uncover a network of tunnels at the school even though the supposed lack of the same tunnels 'PROVED' that the kids had imagined the whole thing.

I get the feeling however Blueangel that we are getting a bit side-tracked here.........
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 09-03-2009, 08:09 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Certainly. Two books by Alex Constantine on mind control, "Psychic Dictatorship in the USA" and "Virtual Government" and one book by Mark M. Rich, "The Hidden Evil". The first title quoted by Alex Constantine is probably the best source and in addition exposes the shocking cover-up at the McMartin Preschool child abuse case where the media were silent about the fact that many of the kids had contracted an STD and that a team of archaeologists did uncover a network of tunnels at the school even though the supposed lack of the same tunnels 'PROVED' that the kids had imagined the whole thing.

I get the feeling however Blueangel that we are getting a bit side-tracked here.........
You might have the feeling that we're getting a bit side-tracked, but I don't.

Side tracked from what?

Your belief that the Space Shuttle and the ISS are a hoax?

Excerpt:

"An excavation was undertaken in May 1990 by Gary Stickel who claimed he found evidence of tunnels under the McMartin Preschool using ground-penetrating radar.[37] Others have disagreed with his conclusions; a 1995 article stated that the concrete slab floor was undisturbed except for a small patch where the sewer line was tapped into. Once the slab was removed, there was no sign of any materials to line or hold up any tunnels, and there would have been no way for the defendants to fill in the tunnels once the investigation began. The article concluded that disturbed soil under the slab was from the sewer line and construction fill buried under the slab before it was poured. Some dated fill material under the slab was from the year 1940.[38] Another report concluded that based on the materials found during the excavation, including bottles, tin cans, plywood as well as the former owner's old mail box, a far likelier explanation than tunnels was a trash pit, dug by the former owner of the lot prior to the construction of the pre-school. Only three small items found near the edge of the concrete slab were dated after 1966, which was the year the pre-school was built. The report's author speculated that Stickel's conclusions were colored by his collaboration with the parents of the McMartin children.[39]"

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-03-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 09-03-2009, 08:26 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

If you read about the McMartin case and the various UNBELIEVEABLE claims that some of the children made, it's NO SURPRISE that they weren't taken seriously.

Being the MIND CONTROL expert that I am , this indicates to me that the perpetrators placed the YOUNG children in a SUGGESTIBLE state of mind and implanted FALSE information so the children would repeat same and be discredited COMPLETELY.

This is THEIR MO.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 09-03-2009, 09:27 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, yes.

After I scientfically establish that microwaves are coming from my neighbor's house and are stimulating MY implant, I shall then knock on their door and when they open it, I will present them with my scientific EVIDENCE.

Case solved!

P.S. If it's not too much trouble, kindly provide the step-by-step instructions again that you claim you provided for me in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread that will allow me to gather the scientific evidence needed to ascertain, without a reasonable doubt, that my one of my neighbors are producing the microwaves that stimulate my IMPLANT.

Oh, and, BTW, how is it that you know for certain I have an implant?
Kindly answer the questions that I have previously posed to you.

Thanking you in advance for not being side-tracked.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-04-2009 at 05:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 09-04-2009, 07:54 AM
stompk's Avatar
stompk stompk is offline
I work for God
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the valley
Posts: 542
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

galexander; great thread!

I've questioned before, if the thrust of a rocket engine produces forward force by pushing against air, how does a shuttle move around in an environment without any air??

I believe you about the hoax. Nice work. Huge revelation.
__________________
God controls death. Hope He never takes it away.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 09-04-2009, 01:44 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If you read about the McMartin case and the various UNBELIEVEABLE claims that some of the children made, it's NO SURPRISE that they weren't taken seriously.

Being the MIND CONTROL expert that I am , this indicates to me that the perpetrators placed the YOUNG children in a SUGGESTIBLE state of mind and implanted FALSE information so the children would repeat same and be discredited COMPLETELY.

This is THEIR MO.
I can't believe you are saying this about the McMartin case when you claim to be a victim of child abuse yourself. How can you be so absolutely certain of what you are saying Blueangel?
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 09-04-2009, 09:35 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I can't believe you are saying this about the McMartin case when you claim to be a victim of child abuse yourself. How can you be so absolutely certain of what you are saying Blueangel?
What is it that you can't believe I am saying about the McMartin case?

I don't CLAIM to have been a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

I was a victim and I am a SURVIVOR of a CIA/government sponsored mind control program that involved trauma-based torture, sexual, psychological, emotional and physical abuse; grotesque experimentation and CIA/Mafia pornography; just to name a handful of the inhumane treatments that were perpetrated upon me and many others by the sadistic pigs who DIRECTED these programs.

What is it that I have said that causes you to ask me how I can be so certain of what I am saying?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-04-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.