Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2009, 09:50 AM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
galexander; great thread!

I've questioned before, if the thrust of a rocket engine produces forward force by pushing against air, how does a shuttle move around in an environment without any air??

I believe you about the hoax. Nice work. Huge revelation.
REALLY? Galexander! You got a disciple. Good work dude. If only you had a few expose DVDís or books to sell about the subject. People talk about the longevity of Mooreís law, Iím much more impressed by PT Barnumís dictum.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 AM
I work for God

Quote:
In space, the surrounding atmospheric pressure is zero. In principle, the expansion ratio would have to be infinite to reduce the exit pressure to zero.
Rocket Thrust Equation and Launch Vehicles

..!..
Old 09-10-2009, 10:21 PM

It would be beneficial if the OP of this thread and/or Stompk would explain what they perceive the purpose would be of a Space Shuttle and ISS hoax, but they don't.

Instead, Stompk states that he's questioned this before.

Really?

Where and when have you questioned this before, Stompk?

Stompk proposes that if the thrust of a rocket engine produces forward force by pushing against air, how does a shuttle move around in an environment without any air?

I don't know how it does this, Stompk, but, since you're the Rocket Scientist of the forum, why don't you explain HOW the Space Shuttle is a hoax because it can't possibly move around an environment without any air.

Don't provide any links.

Explain it in your own words.

Thanks!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-10-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
GROND said: REALLY? Galexander! You got a disciple. Good work dude. If only you had a few expose DVDís or books to sell about the subject.
I have actually offered to write a book on the subject being an author of two published books but I never got anywhere. I also proposed the idea with DVD/film producer but he never got back to me. I think for many the idea is too far fetched and the moon landing hoax is enough to keep people going in the meantime.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
In reply to Astronut, since when did suggesting that someone may be in the employ of NASA count as slander? Can't see that at all.

And why is Astronut so keen to show 'live' telescopic images of the ISS over the internet unless he was trying to prove a big point, that the ISS does actually exist in case anyone had any doubts!

I'm afraid UV light can break open every single bond known to man, organic and inorganic. Check out the photon energy levels of UV light in eV's which far exceeds all known chemical bonds in the case of far UV. UV can ionize oxygen which has a potential of 13.6 eV I seem to recall which is bigger than any bond I can think of.

Bud, your a moron. First off, you have absolutely no idea why the sky is blue. It's not "scattered light" it's refractions from water reflecting off of humidity in the air, the same humidity that makes clouds. The atmosphere is clear.

Further more, I don't work at nasa, nor am I part in any conspiracy, but even I too have seen the ISS. I got my first telescope when I was 4 was part of a college grade astronomy club when I was 8. Your uneducated and that's all there is too it.

UV breaks all bonds? Really, because we have UV light here on earth. We have man made UV lights that project dense beams of UV light. They don't break apart welds... at very most it might dry out crazy glue. Your a loony.

It's people like you that give conspiracies a bad name, because they are completely ignorant to how to partake in a formal argument. (read: debate)

Unless you present actual facts to support your theory, your theory is useless. We have actual facts that tell us ISS is there, it's not our responsibility to prove it to you, since it is true. We all know it, you people who claim it's not are the minority, so it's your responsibility to give supportive evidence as to why. Something in which you cannot do..... merely because your wrong and you refuse to accept it.

People like you spout misinformation in order to get attention. You trype like your intelligent so people who don't understand what kelvin is are inclined to take your word for it, but people who are in fact more intelligent than you realize your just babbling about incoherent nonsense.

Move on, the earth is not flat, UV doesn't break things down (I mean if it did, how do we have use of cell phones? Google Earth? Anything satellite based? If a satellite can survive surely a space station could as well. They would just make it out of satellite materials, eh?)

You propose it's a balloon. How is a balloon more sturdy than a space station?

Mmmhmmm..... This guys is a crazy.

In short, if you ever want some one to believe you, you must provide "Empirical Evidence." Unless your correct, there won't be any.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Bud, your a moron. First off, you have absolutely no idea why the sky is blue. It's not "scattered light" it's refractions from water reflecting off of humidity in the air, the same humidity that makes clouds. The atmosphere is clear.
If your science is so good how come you have not heard of Rayleigh scattering? Check the following link:

Blue Sky and Rayleigh Scattering

Quote:
UV breaks all bonds? Really, because we have UV light here on earth. We have man made UV lights that project dense beams of UV light. They don't break apart welds... at very most it might dry out crazy glue. Your a loony.
Next time you are in the library look up the 1st ionization energy of atomic oxygen in kJ/mol and you will find it is greater than all the bond energies known to man. If a photon of UV light can ionize oxygen in the Earth's upper atmosphere then according the the laws of quantum physics it can therefore break open every bond known to man based upon this simple mathematical consideration. Understand the science now?

And please don't forget the UV you get on Earth is not the same as the UV light you get in space. A large spectrum is involved.

As for the proposed satellite technology NASA claims to have, Earth based technologies are more than adequate. I'm talking about fibre optic telecommunications and over-the-horizon tropospheric scattering. Is it a co-incidence that the Sat Nav's are supported by a vast global network of ground stations which apparently tell the satellites exactly where they are at any given point in time?

Its so easy to assume that satellites must exist but just think how technically difficult it would have been. For example the satellites need to know which way up they are so they need Sun sensors and sensors to detect the Earth's limb in addition to star trackers. But further in the case of geosynchronous satellites they need to rotate exactly once every 24hrs so the high gain antenna (dish) is pointing towards the Earth. And this is while tracking the position of the Sun, stars and the Earth. Its a veritable balancing act. In theory it might be possible but in practice.......... And also don't forget the satellite is all doing this while being bombarded by high energy particles and magnetic storms which can flip satellites over and set them spinning. Wouldn't it have been easier to have used fibre optics and over-the-horizon technology........?
Old 10-06-2009, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
If your science is so good how come you have not heard of Rayleigh scattering? Check the following link:

Blue Sky and Rayleigh Scattering

Next time you are in the library look up the 1st ionization energy of atomic oxygen in kJ/mol and you will find it is greater than all the bond energies known to man. If a photon of UV light can ionize oxygen in the Earth's upper atmosphere then according the the laws of quantum physics it can therefore break open every bond known to man based upon this simple mathematical consideration. Understand the science now?

And please don't forget the UV you get on Earth is not the same as the UV light you get in space. A large spectrum is involved.

As for the proposed satellite technology NASA claims to have, Earth based technologies are more than adequate. I'm talking about fibre optic telecommunications and over-the-horizon tropospheric scattering. Is it a co-incidence that the Sat Nav's are supported by a vast global network of ground stations which apparently tell the satellites exactly where they are at any given point in time?

Its so easy to assume that satellites must exist but just think how technically difficult it would have been. For example the satellites need to know which way up they are so they need Sun sensors and sensors to detect the Earth's limb in addition to star trackers. But further in the case of geosynchronous satellites they need to rotate exactly once every 24hrs so the high gain antenna (dish) is pointing towards the Earth. And this is while tracking the position of the Sun, stars and the Earth. Its a veritable balancing act. In theory it might be possible but in practice.......... And also don't forget the satellite is all doing this while being bombarded by high energy particles and magnetic storms which can flip satellites over and set them spinning. Wouldn't it have been easier to have used fibre optics and over-the-horizon technology........?

Wow. Are you a quantum physicist? No. Not only that, but to be a quantum physicist, you first have to accept the facts that quantum physics is a theory, and only a theory.

Secondly. "For example the satellites need to know which way up they are so they need Sun sensors and sensors to detect the Earth's limb in addition to star trackers."

It's called Gyro meters and Accelerometers. If your son's Wiimote can do it, surely a satellite can. As for tracking stars, it wouldn't have to... but just for the sake of entertainment.... My telescope auto tracks star positions. Ground breaking technology INDEED!!!!!

Your a crack pot dude. Satellites have fallen out of orbit and hit peoples homes. I've seen one with my own eyes. Not to mention my Uncle pioneered Metro One. One of the first cellular telecommunications networks. He owned his own satellite and I was there when it launched. He later sold it to Singular, which became "Singular One."

Get real. You haven't a clue what your talking about.

As for satellite images, I'm sure we just fly hundreds of thousands of planes over enemy territory to get a peak at what they have out in the open. Mmmhmm. Google Earth, you propose they use a sky tower or planes to produce these images? Where is this sky tower? How do these planes not get shot down flying over restricted air space?

Not to mention if the images were taken by "over the horizon" technology.... every image produced would be on a severe angle. They aren't, they are TOP down. Why is this?

Better yet, you know you can lease the use of a satellite and look at whatever you wish with it? It comes with a hefty price tag and a year waiting list... but yes, even you can control a satellite.

Your an uneducated goof ball, that read books written by other uneducated goof balls. Either that, or you just fail to comprehend what your actually reading.

P.S.

Hyper physics? Georgia State University. My point is, you don't understand a lick of what is on that page, not only that, but that page contradicts any rhyme or reason for the sky to be any other color other than blue. It's only a partial equation.

Last edited by Laokin : 10-06-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:44 AM

Laokin, you don't convince me one bit. Using abusive language doesn't impress me either. It reveals a sense of insecurity in my opinion.

Quote:
Wow. Are you a quantum physicist? No. Not only that, but to be a quantum physicist, you first have to accept the facts that quantum physics is a theory, and only a theory.
So, quantum physics is only a theory. And what else is also only a theory Laokin, that everything NASA says is the absolute truth? Is it also just a theory that a photon that has enough energy to break a given bond can therefore break open all weaker bonds? Come on, admit I've won the point and let's move on.

I'd like you to visualize for a few moments a satellite floating in empty space and imagine that satellite slowly rotating, but rotating so slowly you can hardly see it move. In fact it is rotating exactly once every 24 hours. Now ask yourself the question, how did the engineers/scientists manage to calibrate that spin to such a degree of accuracy using nothing but gas operated thrusters? I mean a clock maker would have been slightly challenged using cogs and wheels on a fixed immoveable surface, but in empty space and in zero gravity? I don't know if you have managed to grasp the subtlety of my argument?
Old 10-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Woo Nemesis

Exclamation Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Stompk proposes that if the thrust of a rocket engine produces forward force by pushing against air, how does a shuttle move around in an environment without any air?
A rocket generates thrust not by pushing against air, but by explosivly ejecting gas generated by burning the fuel.

The shuttle moves in space via the use of gas releasing jets that produce the required force, and by burning the RSS engines to accelerate.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 PM

Astronaut nice pics of the ISS...way cool. Got to get me one of those telescopes one day.

galexander using the flat earth society is not the best resource. Do you think the earth is flat? I just have to ask.