Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2009, 07:52 AM

Default awakening to nwo

Hey ladies and gents new around here. I'm about 40 yrs old. I have read many nwo books but I did not buy it whole heartily at first. But after reading President Obama and his speech titled The World Stands as One he gave in Berlin calling for a world order, he also gave a speech in ..another country can't think of it off the top of my head but he did in fact call for a "world order" their too..

What is really troubling was all that freedoms Bush gave away those EO's are still in place and are being used.

So I went back and looked up some of clinton speechs and in alot of them you have things like this quote below Clintons 1998 state of the union address...

Quote:
We must exercise responsibility not just at home, but around the world. On the eve of a new century, we have the power and the duty to build a new era of peace and security. But make no mistake about it, today's possibilities are not tomorrow's guarantees. America must stand against the poisoned appeals of extreme nationalism. We must combat an unholy axis of new threats from terrorists, international criminals and drug traffickers. These 21st century predators feed on technology and the free flow of information and ideas and people, and they will be all the more lethal if weapons of mass destruction fall into their hands.
To meet these challenges, we are helping to write international rules of the road for the 21st century, protecting those who join the family of nations, and isolating those who do not.
Within days, I will ask the Senate for its advice and consent to make Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic the newest members of NATO. For 50 years, NATO contained communism and kept America and Europe secure. Now these three formerly Communist countries have said yes to democracy. I ask the Senate to say yes to them, our new allies. By taking in new members and working closely with new partners, including Russia and Ukraine, NATO can help to assure that Europe is a stronghold for peace in the 21st century.
emphasis on well alot of it most disturbing to read though was..
Quote:
the free flow of information and ideas and people, and they will be all the more lethal if weapons of mass destruction fall into their hands.
and I thought I was paranoid. But as you know anyone can be locked up now as a domestic terrorist or put on the Watch List..

Is there a website that has a credible full compilations that gets updated regularly with the nwo quotes these qoute on qoute Leaders are making?

Man someone could make a full book with nothing but quotes in it to get across to non-believers...Atleast from the sites I visited it showed a huge amount of them but not updated. Anyways good to meet you all.