Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2009, 05:28 AM
Free Member

Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
I suppose since you believe that MEN who are homosexuals CHOOSE to be such, you also believe that SERIAL killers CHOOSE to be what they are, as well.

An example that refutes your claim on another thread that EVIL does not exist.

You also said that GOOD does not exist on that thread.

If you cannot see GOODNESS, your heart must be stone.
Please don't tell me you actually believe serial killers are BORN with this intent. Please.

Of course they CHOOSE. Serial killers have their own reasons, fantasies, whatever. Killing, naturally, is a matter of survival. Serial killers have lost it, mentally, and what they do is, what you would call, evil. But it is THEIR way of surviving...even if only mentally.

Doing all you can to survive, is exactly what life is about. It's just unfortunate, it is all mental survival these days.

Some people think by killing themselves will help them survive their torment.

Killing is natural. Is killing evil? Because we kill everyday by the millions. For food. But only killing humans is evil? Oh, so killing someone who was about to kill you, or your child, or mother, or the president? Indeed it is good, in such a case. It is all based on survival.

When I say there is no good or evil, I mean our concepts of these words are based on legislation, morals, community or social values. Not reality. Reality, is knowing that life is ONE. And there is no part of life that is more significant or insignificant than the other.

If life were to be described as God, then god does not love good. He loves ALL.

There is no good or evil. There just.......is.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 08-28-2009 at 05:31 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
Why does population control have to mean birth control? Mind control is far more useful.

proof:

albie said

It's amazing how much nonsense people actually believe. I suppose they have found people are born criminals too.
People are born people. I am not a Muslim, and do not believe life has been written for me. I am a living being. I can evolve and change into whatever is required for me to survive in the environment that I've been placed in. People CHOOSE to be gay, for whatever reason. Perhaps for their own survival.

On the topic of pewfage, I don't believe a law still exists for homosexual activity. But I can't see why they need to get married. Marraige is the union of Man and Woman, becoming One. This is in the bible itself. And government constitution. They can do whatever they do, and love each other for ever and ever, but they can't get married. That is there choice. Their sacrifice for one another. You can't change what constitutes a marraige just to appease people with attention deficit disorder who just won't take NO for an answer. There's only so much you can do for your spoilt little princess, I'm afraid.
People choose to be gay? I suppose you chose to be straight then? Can you tell us when you chose this option? I was kissing girls. or wanting to, when I was about seven. I never had any desire to kiss boys. I didn't make a choice to be straight. Most Gay people tell us that they were gay from the start.

I can guarantee you won't admit to having gay feelings because you hate gays and that is the reason you are on this thread attacking them. I'm not stupid. Most people know why you do this. Hate.

We are all born with traits that we would not be able to counteract. You bring up the idea of criminality because it is not proven. It is an easy subject to bring up that backs up your view. What about people who are born with higher levels of testosterone? They end up being a certain type of person. More aggressive. You cannot alter that with will alone. That hormone is genetically fixed.

You have NO proof that most gayness is choice. Just remember that.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:33 AM

Have you noticed how you attack a deliberate joke I make and don't even mention that I beat your argument about gayness being a lower class thing? You see it as aimed at pointless people. Pointless to the higher class. Yet gayness exists in all classes. Hence your argument is rendered illogical.

Do you have the guts to actually argue this above point?
Old 09-07-2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Have you noticed how you attack a deliberate joke I make and don't even mention that I beat your argument about gayness being a lower class thing? You see it as aimed at pointless people. Pointless to the higher class. Yet gayness exists in all classes. Hence your argument is rendered illogical.

Do you have the guts to actually argue this above point?
why argue about sissies. they are all hell bound sinners. they refuse to repent, and they have chosen the will of Satan instead of God. Population control is part of the devils plan and they are playing right into his hands. Its population control because they prevent more of the anointed saints of god to be born into this world to full fill prophecy. Wake up people!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:06 AM

>>Its population control because they prevent more of the anointed saints of god to be born into this world to full fill prophecy. Wake up people!

HAH! How many people does God need? There's six billion. He couldn't get all his anointed in amongst that number? He must be a moron.

Why not just have them born into the houses of the enemy? Trojan style.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:27 PM

Milly, I wanted to back you up on your point about women's bodies rejecting male fetuses. First Born Boys May Increase Risk of Miscarriage here is a link on a medical study in this area.

It is medical fact that the female fetus is the default and male fetuses are a mutation only of the female.
How does this explain homosexuality in men? When a woman's body tries to reject a male fetus, it produces antigens. If successful the fetus is miscarried, if unsuccessful the woman's body will produce more hormones in an attempt to stop the rejection.
The more male fetuses she carries, the more successful this process becomes, this can then lead to the male child being born homosexual.
Why would nature want homosexuals? because the female gene in the default, it tries to replicate itself as much as possible over the male gene. Homosexual males are more likely to provide more support to subsequent female children, because of their inherent feminine qualities, thus helping the female gene to survive. Gay men are predisposed to helping raise children.

Homosexuality is predominant throughout the animal kingdom, it is not exclusive to humans.
I don't really see apes or dolphins thinking "hmmm, I think I might like to be gay, just for the rampant sex"

See also: Born Gay? - TIME

The real bottom line here is, honestly, what does it matter?
Old 09-19-2009, 11:11 PM

I cant understand how you guys try to make excuses for sodomite behavior. ( Good excuses by the way ). You are sympathising with what is un-natural. Animals are not the ultimate creation of God, so how can you even compare Fido. My poodle will hump anything. He even got into a fight, for humping another dogs head. He works off of instinct to reproduce. We work off of extinct as well, but some of you have ignored what is natural.

Jude 1:7-10 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals—these are the very things that destroy them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiness Preacher View Post
I cant understand how you guys try to make excuses for sodomite behavior. ( Good excuses by the way ). You are sympathising with what is un-natural. Animals are not the ultimate creation of God, so how can you even compare Fido. My poodle will hump anything. He even got into a fight, for humping another dogs head. He works off of instinct to reproduce. We work off of extinct as well, but some of you have ignored what is natural.

Jude 1:7-10 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals—these are the very things that destroy them.
Hi, the bible is a nice book, but so is Lord of the Rings and I don't believe that is real either. If you can believe the fantasy that is the bible you will believe anything
Old 09-22-2009, 04:53 AM

What his Holiness is saying is that we as humans can decide who we are. Therefore His Holiness sees a man's butt and forces himself not to find it sexy. He does this all the time. He sees a woman's butt and he forces himself to like it.

This is what he's saying is his daily actions are.

Last edited by albie : 09-22-2009 at 04:56 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
What his Holiness is saying is that we as humans can decide who we are. Therefore His Holiness sees a man's butt and forces himself not to find it sexy. He does this all the time. He sees a woman's butt and he forces himself to like it.

This is what he's saying is his daily actions are.
So, you think that homosexuals choose this lifestyle?

Okay.