Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 09-19-2009, 09:27 PM
generati generati is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?


Milly, I wanted to back you up on your point about women's bodies rejecting male fetuses. First Born Boys May Increase Risk of Miscarriage here is a link on a medical study in this area.

It is medical fact that the female fetus is the default and male fetuses are a mutation only of the female.
How does this explain homosexuality in men? When a woman's body tries to reject a male fetus, it produces antigens. If successful the fetus is miscarried, if unsuccessful the woman's body will produce more hormones in an attempt to stop the rejection.
The more male fetuses she carries, the more successful this process becomes, this can then lead to the male child being born homosexual.
Why would nature want homosexuals? because the female gene in the default, it tries to replicate itself as much as possible over the male gene. Homosexual males are more likely to provide more support to subsequent female children, because of their inherent feminine qualities, thus helping the female gene to survive. Gay men are predisposed to helping raise children.

Homosexuality is predominant throughout the animal kingdom, it is not exclusive to humans.
I don't really see apes or dolphins thinking "hmmm, I think I might like to be gay, just for the rampant sex"

See also: Born Gay? - TIME

The real bottom line here is, honestly, what does it matter?

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 09-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Holiness Preacher Holiness Preacher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 18
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

I cant understand how you guys try to make excuses for sodomite behavior. ( Good excuses by the way ). You are sympathising with what is un-natural. Animals are not the ultimate creation of God, so how can you even compare Fido. My poodle will hump anything. He even got into a fight, for humping another dogs head. He works off of instinct to reproduce. We work off of extinct as well, but some of you have ignored what is natural.

Jude 1:7-10 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals—these are the very things that destroy them.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 09-20-2009, 11:24 PM
generati generati is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiness Preacher View Post
I cant understand how you guys try to make excuses for sodomite behavior. ( Good excuses by the way ). You are sympathising with what is un-natural. Animals are not the ultimate creation of God, so how can you even compare Fido. My poodle will hump anything. He even got into a fight, for humping another dogs head. He works off of instinct to reproduce. We work off of extinct as well, but some of you have ignored what is natural.

Jude 1:7-10 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals—these are the very things that destroy them.
Hi, the bible is a nice book, but so is Lord of the Rings and I don't believe that is real either. If you can believe the fantasy that is the bible you will believe anything
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 09-22-2009, 03:53 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

What his Holiness is saying is that we as humans can decide who we are. Therefore His Holiness sees a man's butt and forces himself not to find it sexy. He does this all the time. He sees a woman's butt and he forces himself to like it.

This is what he's saying is his daily actions are.

Last edited by albie : 09-22-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 09-23-2009, 03:43 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

No, I was critiquing His Holiness's opinions. For his assertion that sexuality is choice it must be the case that he chose his leanings. Hence he must fancy balls and cock as well as minge and paps. To make a choice you have to HAVE a choice. I personally do not believe most homosexuals had a choice. It is hardwired into them from birth.

I am baiting His Holiness and his silence will speak volumes.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 10-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Laokin Laokin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akbar View Post
Does anyone know of any research done to compare the increase in the popularity of homosexuality and the decline in birth rates during the same period? I feel that homosexuality is not only a form of population control, but also anti-family. Entire families are broken up when a person choose this lifestyle. I know we have some rainbow people on this site maybe you can weigh in.

Yeah the increase of known homosexuals doesn't mean there are more homosexuals. It just means more people are telling people they are. Why? Because it's more acceptable then it used to be.

Homosexuality goes back to ancient Romans and before them even. You haven't clue what your talking about. I'm also pretty sure the reason for families being broken up has to do with religion and the fact that it's popular belief that the bible says being gay = hell.

The bible doesn't say that at all, but the bible does say Divorce = Hell.

I suspect religion is to blame.

P.S.

I'm pretty sure they don't like being called "Rainbow People."

Oh my sister is homosexual. It didn't break up my family. Why? It's her life, and she will live it like she lives it, it nobodies place but their own to choose how they live life. It's people who impose their beliefs on other people that force non-communications.

This has nothing to do with population control as gay couples have kids too. Lesbians get artificially inseminated and have a family. Gay guy can sex up(or donate sperm to) a surrogate mother to have a child. Being gay, doesn't stop procreation smart guy.

P.S.S.

Homosexuality is caused by a Gene in the Genome. Proven Scientific fact that homosexuality is genetic. I.E. You don't have a choice. Your born with the gene, or your not.

Last edited by Laokin : 10-06-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 10-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

To me, it seems the normality of homosexuality and the rise of homosexuality figures are indeed the consequence of social engineering. The very purpose of this process is unclear but its consequences are obvious. A decrease in heterosexuality implies a decrease of births. The feminisation of men and the masculinisation of females implies a decrease of manly behavior and attitudes among men and wommanly behavior and attitudes among women with multiple consequences on its own (eg. the confusion of male and female characteristics and roles within society). Also, the gradual replacement of marriage as a sacred bond between a man and a woman that was once intended to provide a safe and stable environment for offspring by a more mundane bond between any two people who are sexually and emotionally engaged in a monogamous relationship has a significant impact on the perception of this institute. Whatever is the purpose of this social change, I'm not very confident in its outcome.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 10-22-2009, 11:18 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
Yeah the increase of known homosexuals doesn't mean there are more homosexuals. It just means more people are telling people they are. Why? Because it's more acceptable then it used to be.
The rise of homosexuality is probably caused both by an increase in "outings" due to a greater social acceptance and an increase of homosexuality due to social engineering by "education", media, the music industry and Hollywood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
Homosexuality goes back to ancient Romans and before them even.
True. However, during most of human history homosexuality was considered a deviance and homosexuality was not very visible in society. It was put in the same category as pedosexuality, necrophilia or sadomassochism: a sexual perversion that should not be at most tolerated in private as long as its consentual and monogamous.

Whether homosexuality does indeed fall in the same category as pedosexuality, necrophilia or sadomassochism and whether either of these behaviors are perversions or different variations of normality is not the issue here. This seems to be a matter of culture and individual morality rather than an absolute. And whether or not homosexuality figures rose only due to a greater amount of "outing" as a consequence of greater social acceptance or whether modern culture has fueled an increase of homosexuality itself can't be answered by looking at the greater social acceptance of homosexuality alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
I suspect religion is to blame.
I suspect a difference in morality between liberals and conservatives is more important than religion or differences in religious beliefs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
Oh my sister is homosexual. It didn't break up my family. Why? It's her life, and she will live it like she lives it, it nobodies place but their own to choose how they live life. It's people who impose their beliefs on other people that force non-communications.
One of my best friends is a lesbian, yet that doesn't mean I believe homosexuality is not a deviance and that homosexuality does not increase as a consequence of social engineering. I respect her as an individual and I do not treat her any different because she has chosen a woman as a sexual and emotional partner, yet that doesn't mean I believe homosexuality is as normal and as healthy as heterosexuality. I also don't treat people any different when I know they've used cocaine or speed in their past or even in the present, yet that doesn't mean I support their way of life. I believe truely respecting one another means not treating each other differently while disagreeing with their lifestyle or philosophy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
Being gay, doesn't stop procreation smart guy.
It does. When a fertile man and a fertile woman have unprotected sex, the conception of a child is the logical outcome. With just two fertile men or just two fertile women there is no way to conceive a child that's biologically related to both parents. As such, the threshold to procreation is far greater for homosexual couples than for heterosexual couples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
Homosexuality is caused by a Gene in the Genome. Proven Scientific fact that homosexuality is genetic. I.E. You don't have a choice. Your born with the gene, or your not.
Homosexuality has both a genetic and a cultural factor. Culture can influence the individual's sexual preference and turn a genetic heterosexual into a homosexual and vice versa, depending on the input coming from that culture. The change in sexual preference can be compared with how some men are drawn to women's clothing and some women are drawn to men's clothing. It makes no sense for this to be purely biological since clothing itself is a purely cultural creation.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 10-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
People choose to be gay? I suppose you chose to be straight then? Can you tell us when you chose this option? I was kissing girls. or wanting to, when I was about seven. I never had any desire to kiss boys. I didn't make a choice to be straight. Most Gay people tell us that they were gay from the start.
You say "most gays", I say "some gays". I know several girls who showed only interest in guys until they reached the age of 15 or older and then all of a sudden changed to girls. In fact, one of them still managed to be seduced by a smooth-talking guy who got her pregnant and who would live for a few years with her after she'd declared she was lesbian and had only girlfriends for some years, then ended up as a single mother and decided she was lesbian again. Although she did have some androgynous features in her looks and behavior, her apetite for heterosexual sex was quite normal for a 16-year-old girl before she outed herself as a lesbian. I believe she's around 25 today and still a single mother.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 10-23-2009, 04:46 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Basic forum error#1: "I saw this." " I saw that " I know this person."

It is called ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. And means nothing. You don't really know what was going on inside her. And she was ONE PERSON. Yes? To throw this person up as evidence is a weak argument. Yes?

It is basically designed to fool yourself with. Please do not imagine that I am a person in YOUR head who falls for the same weak arguments. The reason you think this is evidence is because you are already convinced of your prejudices through no more reason than basic stupid hate.

Yes?

Therefore any tiny weak little thing you see or think you know is all that is needed to sway your flimsy mind. Yes?

This is basic debating theory that you should know. Now you know it.

All those flimsy little events you use to sway your flimsy little mind. It's no wonder us reptiles rule you.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Senator Harkin, D-Iowa Supports Homosexuality and Adultry BlueAngel The effects of the NWO 0 09-26-2007 06:57 PM
The Money Masters: How International Bankers Gained Control Of America (Video Part 1-3) SeC Opinions 0 09-11-2006 05:00 AM
Views on homosexuality Stranger Opinions 1 09-04-2006 11:57 PM
Population Control? Akbar Social Engineering 37 02-23-2006 07:11 AM
The Population Control Agenda Akbar Social Engineering 28 02-23-2006 07:08 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.