Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-17-2009, 12:44 PM
iLLMATiK iLLMATiK is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...


wtf? Seems there are a bunch of retards and liars on this website. I recommend you all to take a bullet to the head.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-20-2009, 11:27 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLMATiK View Post
wtf? Seems there are a bunch of retards and liars on this website. I recommend you all to take a bullet to the head.
Lead the way.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-24-2009, 09:46 AM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Lead the way.
There Is No Masonic Conspiracy. . .
Are you kidding me?
Then a mason asks an antimason to shoot himself.. . You couldn't make it up!!!
I's expect this kind of response from a mason on ATS because it is a masonic propaganda site but not on here. Shame on you. Do us all a favour and go bury your head.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-24-2009, 01:10 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...

He said we should all shoot ourselves so I told him to lead the way. Where is your condemnation of him?
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
He said we should all shoot ourselves so I told him to lead the way. Where is your condemnation of him?
I don't have to condemn him. This thread is about a masonic conspiracy and as far as I'm concerned it's case proven. Like I said before, you masons may feel complacent and protected on forums such as ATS but here you're just another poster. You want to make the claim that there is no masonic conspiracy fine, all I ask is that you prove it. The reality of this situation is you can't. . . Honestly, if I'm wrong prove it!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-24-2009, 07:20 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
I don't have to condemn him.
You don't have to condemn him? If you condemn mine then you would have to condemn his or you would be a hypocrite. Let's break the situation down:

He said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLMATiK View Post
wtf? Seems there are a bunch of retards and liars on this website. I recommend you all to take a bullet to the head.
I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Lead the way.
So you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Then a mason asks an antimason to shoot himself.. . You couldn't make it up!!!
So I didn't tell/ask him to do anything. He opened that dialogue up so I invited him to lead by example. I answered his rudeness by a smart ass quip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Do us all a favour and go bury your head.
So you misread my quote and I'm a bad guy, but you tell me to bury my head and it's all good? Wow, sounds like a double standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
This thread is about a masonic conspiracy and as far as I'm concerned it's case proven. Like I said before, you masons may feel complacent and protected on forums such as ATS but here you're just another poster. You want to make the claim that there is no masonic conspiracy fine, all I ask is that you prove it. The reality of this situation is you can't. . . Honestly, if I'm wrong prove it!
I never said it wasn't about a masonic conspiracy. And the case is hardly proven, just because enough people here believe doesn't make it true. There are still people who say the Earth is flat, but the rational mind knows that's not true.

I never said I felt protected at ATS. In fact, I received infractions for rude conduct on there. I can prove a lot, but what I post you say "I don't believe you". You did it all the time on ATS.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...

My answer to that is simple! PROVE IT!
The only way you can gain respect is by telling me the truth, but truth is something that masons find hard to understand or comprehend. You fail to understand that this is just me talking here. I am just one of hundreds, perhaps thousands who see the freemasonic cult for the dangerous cult it is. A wise man once said, "There is no smoke without fire. . . " If this is truly the case then lodges all over the world are set to burn down.
Masons are elitist snobs who feel they are above us ordinary people. I would hate to be in your shoes when us "ordinary people" get wind of what you're up to.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-24-2009, 07:49 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
My answer to that is simple! PROVE IT!
The only way you can gain respect is by telling me the truth, but truth is something that masons find hard to understand or comprehend. You fail to understand that this is just me talking here. I am just one of hundreds, perhaps thousands who see the freemasonic cult for the dangerous cult it is. A wise man once said, "There is no smoke without fire. . . " If this is truly the case then lodges all over the world are set to burn down.
Masons are elitist snobs who feel they are above us ordinary people. I would hate to be in your shoes when us "ordinary people" get wind of what you're up to.
See this is why I love the American justice system, innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof lies with the accuser not the accused; the prosecutor must prove the case and then there is always reasonable doubt.

I have told the truth the entire time. Anything I said to you was the truth, you can believe it or not. I pride myself on my integrity and ability to not lie. Me not lying has got me into a lot of trouble; some people at work don't like that I tell them what I'm thinking.

How is it dangerous? Yeah, I highly doubt that the Lodges are "going to burn". Anti-Masons have existed as long as the Masons have existed, especially in America. The first 3rd political party was an anti-Mason party. Through all the lies of anti-Masons we have survived and will continue to survive.

Yeah, I'm an elitist snob. I'm a very charitable guy and I don't think I'm a snob. I grew up lower-middle class as my parents had modest paying jobs and my mom had a bunch of health problems. I only make $30,000 a year and my medical bills don't give me a bunch of spending money. I live within my means.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...

I'm not accusing you of lieing but you have bought into this whole masonic nonsense hook line and sinker!!! The reason you attempt to protect your cult is because you believe these people have made you a better man purely because you wear an apron and white gloves, call each other brother and self congratulate each other almost on a daily basis. Why would you do that? More importantly, why do you need that? What have you done to yourself. . ?
Break free of your masonic beliefs and see what is going on. . . By being a mason you become part of the problem. What problem, you say? Well, you're here on a conspiracy forum because you must realise that there's something going on that is being hidden from the general public. As a mason you are actively being part of that problem.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-24-2009, 08:37 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
I'm not accusing you of lieing but you have bought into this whole masonic nonsense hook line and sinker!!! The reason you attempt to protect your cult is because you believe these people have made you a better man purely because you wear an apron and white gloves, call each other brother and self congratulate each other almost on a daily basis. Why would you do that? More importantly, why do you need that? What have you done to yourself. . ?
Break free of your masonic beliefs and see what is going on. . . By being a mason you become part of the problem. What problem, you say? Well, you're here on a conspiracy forum because you must realise that there's something going on that is being hidden from the general public. As a mason you are actively being part of that problem.
KSigMason is posting on a conspiracy forum that doesn't embrace Freemasonry because he's trying to defend the "CULT" to which he belongs, so, that, in the process, he can convince himself that Freemasonry is a good and charitable organization.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crypto/Masonic Jews redrat11 New World Order operatives 23 02-19-2007 06:11 PM
My Masonic Friend! Sucre Alternate History 0 09-04-2006 09:12 PM
The masonic deceit raze78 Freemasonry 0 03-05-2006 11:22 AM
Masonic Eye in Pyramid Share the knowledge 9 11-17-2005 09:58 AM
Letters on the Masonic Institution freeman Freemasonry 0 02-13-2005 09:53 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.