Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2009, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Well, even I have to admit that Susq's accusations of masonic ritual child abuse was well over the top and unfounded. And let me also say that besides your self the only other mason I conversed with on ATS who I respected was network dude. The rest were all about preserving the illusion that masons are friendly charity workers who love everyone and have nothing to hide.
If I've insulted you let me say it's only because you're a fereemason. Personally you may be a great guy but the fact that you seek comfort within this cult just fills me with dismay. Get out before it's too late.
Unless you were ritually abused, you know not of what you speak.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Master of the Lodge

Quote:
Well, even I have to admit that Susq's accusations of masonic ritual child abuse was well over the top and unfounded. And let me also say that besides your self the only other mason I conversed with on ATS who I respected was network dude. The rest were all about preserving the illusion that masons are friendly charity workers who love everyone and have nothing to hide.
If I've insulted you let me say it's only because you're a freemason. Personally you may be a great guy but the fact that you seek comfort within this cult just fills me with dismay. Get out before it's too late.
Network dude is entertaining. I will concede that our strict privacy doesn't help with the conspiracies and makes us an easy target. I really wish I could just spill the beans of what our "secrets" are so people would just relax, but I took an Oath and I cannot break it. I'm honor bound. Some may not see it and call me dumb or foolish, but it's my word.

Yeah, it's hard to befriend someone on the net that you vehemently disagree with. I won't be getting out, I'm still finishing my year as Master.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Network dude is entertaining. I will concede that our strict privacy doesn't help with the conspiracies and makes us an easy target. I really wish I could just spill the beans of what our "secrets" are so people would just relax, but I took an Oath and I cannot break it. I'm honor bound. Some may not see it and call me dumb or foolish, but it's my word.

Yeah, it's hard to befriend someone on the net that you vehemently disagree with. I won't be getting out, I'm still finishing my year as Master.
YOU know nothing of importance.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-24-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:22 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Let me make my feelings about feeemasonry perfectly clear. . .
While accepting that not all masons are evil I have to continue to argue the point that theres something inherently rotten within the heart of freemasonry. There's to much evidence to show that the cult is up to no good.. . I worry about those who just can't, no matter howw hard they try, see that they are being manipulated, abused and used in some greater game that they can't imagine mainly because they have bought into this cults belief systems. Please answer these three simple questions?

1. How can you deny being elitist when you say that the masons are full of members who have been made better than ordinary people purely by belonging to a lodge?

2. Why is that masons say they believe in a supreme being without stating who this supreme being is?

3. How can masons claim to be good and decent when as part of the masonic ritual they swear under oath to kill anyone who reveals their secrets?

I say agin, get out and distance yourself from this cult as soon as you can. No good can come of it.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Let me make my feelings about feeemasonry perfectly clear. . .
While accepting that not all masons are evil I have to continue to argue the point that theres something inherently rotten within the heart of freemasonry. There's to much evidence to show that the cult is up to no good.. . I worry about those who just can't, no matter howw hard they try, see that they are being manipulated, abused and used in some greater game that they can't imagine mainly because they have bought into this cults belief systems. Please answer these three simple questions?

1. How can you deny being elitist when you say that the masons are full of members who have been made better than ordinary people purely by belonging to a lodge?

2. Why is that masons say they believe in a supreme being without stating who this supreme being is?

3. How can masons claim to be good and decent when as part of the masonic ritual they swear under oath to kill anyone who reveals their secrets?

I say agin, get out and distance yourself from this cult as soon as you can. No good can come of it.
So, has KSigMason sworn under oath to kill anyone who reveals the secrets of the Freemasonry society?

What is it about Freemasonry, Mintwithahole, that shows the cult is up to no good and what is it about Freemasonry that proves they are inherently rotten?
Old 09-24-2009, 08:44 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

As a mason this is what KsigMason would have sworn. . .

"I do promise and swear upon the Holy Bible never to reveal where I have received this degree. . .and in failure of this, I consent to have my body opened perpendicularly and to be exposed for eight hours in the open air so that the venomous flies may eat my entrails, my head to be cut off and put on a highest pinnacle of the world, and I will always be ready to inflict the same punishment on those who shall disclose this degree and break this obligation. So may god help and maintain me. Amen "

This is pretty self explanatory. . . To become a mason you have to swear that you will kill, dismember and behead a fellow mason who dares divulge masonic secrets. Let me ask you this? Would you swear to do this!!?
I know I wouldn't. . .
Old 09-24-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
As a mason this is what KsigMason would have sworn. . .

"I do promise and swear upon the Holy Bible never to reveal where I have received this degree. . .and in failure of this, I consent to have my body opened perpendicularly and to be exposed for eight hours in the open air so that the venomous flies may eat my entrails, my head to be cut off and put on a highest pinnacle of the world, and I will always be ready to inflict the same punishment on those who shall disclose this degree and break this obligation. So may god help and maintain me. Amen "

This is pretty self explanatory. . . To become a mason you have to swear that you will kill, dismember and behead a fellow mason who dares divulge masonic secrets. Let me ask you this? Would you swear to do this!!?
I know I wouldn't. . .
Really?

So, KSigMason, is this the oath to which you were sworn?

To kill and dismember anyone who reveals Freemasonry secrets or to be killed and/or dismembered if you reveal their secrets?

What secrets?

Mintwithahole, from whom/where have you obtained this Freemasonry oath?
Old 09-24-2009, 08:52 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

It's the blood oath, freely available on the web. Just google it!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:08 PM

Quote:
It's the blood oath, freely available on the web. Just google it!
Freely available on the web.

Awesome.

I'd love to converse with you longer but I must go about my business of making sure that no one else suffers as I did.

No.

I wouldn't swear to that oath.

Most ordinary, decent men wouldn't.

Let me ask you this.

Would you?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-24-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Freely available on the web.

Awesome.

I'd love to converse with you longer but I must go about my business of making sure that no one else suffers as I did.

No.

I wouldn't swear to that oath.

Most ordinary, decent men wouldn't.

Let me ask you this.

Would you?
I've just told you I wouldn't! Do you read these posts or just make it up as you go along? I'd be interested to know what your agenda is?