Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2009, 06:50 PM

Exclamation 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccines

Old 09-26-2009, 07:13 PM

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

As I asked regarding the Gardasil vaccine that supposedly PREVENTS HPV.

How can a vaccine be advertised to prevent a specific illness/disease when it cannot possibly be known that any of the TEST SUBJECTS upon whom the vaccine has supposedly been tested will present with the specific disease/illness at a future date in time?

This would be, in essence, to predict the future health of a test subject.

IMO, this is impossible, scientifcially or otherwise, unless you believe in crystal balls.

The pharmaceutical companies do not advertise that these vaccines CURE a specific disease/illness.

They advertise that the vaccines PREVENT a specific disease/illness.

A vaccine that CURES a specific disease/illness would have been tested under a different scenario.

They would have been tested on those subjects who HAVE the specific disease/illness.

The test subjects would have been monitored until they presented without symptoms.

The vaccines of which we speak are advertised as a PREVENTION for a specific disease/illness and not a CURE.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-26-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:00 PM

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

The way I understand vaccines work is they take dead virus cells inject them into your body so your body knows what to fight.

And every doctor I have asked has said they are not 100% effective.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blee View Post
The way I understand vaccines work is they take dead virus cells inject them into your body so your body knows what to fight.

And every doctor I have asked has said they are not 100% effective.
How can the body know what to fight if it is being injected with a DEAD cell?
Old 09-27-2009, 01:15 AM

Because it looks just like the virus and this is what doctors told me.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:52 PM

Old 09-28-2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Because it looks just like the virus and this is what doctors told me.
What doctors?
Old 09-28-2009, 11:35 PM

I do not remember their names. But several have told me this. I argued that I wouldn't take the shot cause it would give me the virus and this is when they told me. Telling me a dead virus can't give you the virus.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:49 PM

Quote:
I do not remember their names. But several have told me this. I argued that I wouldn't take the shot cause it would give me the virus and this is when they told me. Telling me a dead virus can't give you the virus.
Why do you have more than one doctor?
Old 09-29-2009, 05:41 PM

I have had many doctors over the past 30 years. One reason is that when they do something out of line I generaly report them. After reporting them your healthcare goes downhill. Another thing the last doctor I saw wound up to be a mason and I will die before I let a mason touch me. Another thing when I get a doctor I like having no medical insurance ends the care. And the care at any type of free clinic is shotty at best. I have given up on healthcare.