Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2009, 02:28 PM

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

Working in the medical diagnostics industry some years ago I was shocked to find out that they put a mercury containing compound in vaccines as a preservative, Thimerisol. Mercury is a dangerous toxin and can cause brain lesions among other things.

However I also found out the other day from a leaflet put through my door that vaccines also contain formaldehyde (a known carcinogen), anti-freeze as well as a collection of 'live' virus some of which can actually cause disease in people with poor immune function.

As for the HPV vaccine I have heard it claimed by many that there is absolutely no evidence that the human papillomavirus actually causes cancer. Apparently the theory that viruses can cause cancer is out dated. All viruses enter a host cell and play around with the cell nucleus. What's different about HPV?

Old 09-30-2009, 06:58 PM

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Working in the medical diagnostics industry some years ago I was shocked to find out that they put a mercury containing compound in vaccines as a preservative, Thimerisol. Mercury is a dangerous toxin and can cause brain lesions among other things.

However I also found out the other day from a leaflet put through my door that vaccines also contain formaldehyde (a known carcinogen), anti-freeze as well as a collection of 'live' virus some of which can actually cause disease in people with poor immune function.

As for the HPV vaccine I have heard it claimed by many that there is absolutely no evidence that the human papillomavirus actually causes cancer. Apparently the theory that viruses can cause cancer is out dated. All viruses enter a host cell and play around with the cell nucleus. What's different about HPV?
I'm as skeptical about vaccines as you are, but, let's be clear, not everyone who eats fish which contains Mercury becomes ill.

I am interested in your statement that there is no evidence that HPV causes cancer.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:35 AM

Quote:
I'm as skeptical about vaccines as you are, but, let's be clear, not everyone who eats fish which contains Mercury becomes ill.
It depends on what you class 'an illness'. If you age quicker, are far more likely to get cancer and heart disease, and are far slower mentally, does that class as a disease?

As for the HPV/cancer connection or lack of one, I was unable to pin down an appropriate website on the internet. However if you think about it it had to be a shockingly embarrassing virus that caused cancer rather than the measles or the common cold.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
It depends on what you class 'an illness'. If you age quicker, are far more likely to get cancer and heart disease, and are far slower mentally, does that class as a disease?

As for the HPV/cancer connection or lack of one, I was unable to pin down an appropriate website on the internet. However if you think about it it had to be a shockingly embarrassing virus that caused cancer rather than the measles or the common cold.
HUH?
Old 10-03-2009, 01:57 PM

It appears I've dumbfounded you yet again Blueangel!

What I find so strange about vaccinations is if they can develop a 'flu vaccine against new strains (and note the use of the plural) every six months then why did it take 'x' number of years to develop an HIV vaccine that is only partially effective? The maths doesn't quite add up.

And why is it that some vaccines last a lifetime but others only a couple of years? It seems its very much an art form.

And if the reason why we don't become immune to the common cold is because the virus mutates so fast, why does it not mutate also into a different or more severe disease instead of staying the 'same old common cold"?
Old 10-05-2009, 09:24 PM

I'm not going to deny that pharm corps. don't try to play up the need for "vaccines" but they definitely DO work.

It's very easy to see if a vaccine works. You inject some one with the vaccine, and then you inject them with the virus it's supposed to nullify.

In the case of the flu, that is exactly what is done.

As for HIV, it's a MUCH more complicated virus. More variables = harder puzzle.

Take a rubiks cube for example. A simple 2x2cube is the easiest. A 7x7 cube is exponentially harder to solve. It's pretty well logic.

Vaccines don't inject you with "dead" viri, they are very much alive. The inject you with a small dose, mixed with antibodies to help the immune system cope with the threat.

If you get a flu shot, chances are you will feel symptoms of the flu. Only MILD symptoms for a short time. It's proven fact that when you fight off a virus your immune system becomes stronger to that particular virus.

Take exoctic snake handlers for example. They inject themselves with small doses of the toxins that could kill you in less than a minute. This builds up their immunity to the toxins, so when they DO (because it's inevitable) get bit by one of these poisonous snakes they don't die.

The same logic applies to vaccines. The only conspiracy with vaccines is making the virus seem like a bigger threat than it is.

For instance, normal influenza kills 250,000 - 350,000 people a year. H1N1 hasn't killed a single person yet. People who died while having H1N1 all had previous health issues, most cases pneumonia. Them having H1N1 wasn't the lethal health issue, them having pneumonia prior was.

Also, do you guys just believe everything you read? If you do read anything off of a website, the person who wrote it must be qualified. If they aren't qualified, then it makes it no different than if I were to open a blog and make up something super scary and claim it as fact, when I know that I am absolutely lying.

How do you guys determine what is valid and what is not when you read "conspiracies"?

The real conspiracy here, is extortion. Make somebody believe with all their brain power that they need something so they pay the premium. Money shouldn't be a primary motive to help people, helping people should be the primary motive for helping people.... we understand that if your going to dedicate your life to saving lives that you will need compensation to support your own families, but this doesn't give them the opportunity to be greedy. Killing people because they can't afford the medicine to save their life is the same as murder. This and this alone is the real conspiracy with health care.

P.S.
I've gotten the flu every year of my life that I didn't have a vaccine. What say you?

Last edited by Laokin : 10-05-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
It appears I've dumbfounded you yet again Blueangel!

What I find so strange about vaccinations is if they can develop a 'flu vaccine against new strains (and note the use of the plural) every six months then why did it take 'x' number of years to develop an HIV vaccine that is only partially effective? The maths doesn't quite add up.

And why is it that some vaccines last a lifetime but others only a couple of years? It seems its very much an art form.

And if the reason why we don't become immune to the common cold is because the virus mutates so fast, why does it not mutate also into a different or more severe disease instead of staying the 'same old common cold"?
YOU have NEVER dumbfounded me.

The reason for my "HUH?" comment to your previous reply was because it made NO SENSE.

Therefore, it was dumb.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-05-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Also, do you guys just believe everything you read? If you do read anything off of a website, the person who wrote it must be qualified. If they aren't qualified, then it makes it no different than if I were to open a blog and make up something super scary and claim it as fact, when I know that I am absolutely lying.
Laokin, its not conspiracy nuts who are saying this. This is an extremely common misconception. As a matter of fact it is PhD scientists who are saying this. Check the following link to a well known book exposing the truth about vaccination:

THE POISONED NEEDLE by Eleanor McBean
Old 10-06-2009, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Laokin, its not conspiracy nuts who are saying this. This is an extremely common misconception. As a matter of fact it is PhD scientists who are saying this. Check the following link to a well known book exposing the truth about vaccination:

THE POISONED NEEDLE by Eleanor McBean

What is hilarious, is that link contains nothing but ancient information. Secondly, it's not even a professionally put together site. Who put that information up there? Why is the host whale.to?

Get your information from CREDIBLE resources. Not only that, but since it's written in '54, I'm sure there are tons of errors and I'm sure the process of creating a vaccine has been fundamentally altered since then.

One know nothing croc from 1954 vs the thousands of scientists creating these vaccines.

Who am I to believe? I wonder.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:51 AM

To be brief Laokin, I find what Eleanor McBean has to say far more impressive and qualified than anything you have said so far.

I think the point Laokin very much is WHY ON EARTH SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOU!!!!!!