Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2009, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I swore never to. I gave my word. I would forfeit my integrity and honor if I divulged the secrets to a non-member.
Oh, right.

We understand.

If you revealed those precious Freemason secrets, you would be forfeiting your integrity and honor.

Otherwise, you have no integrity or honor?

Your only honor and integrity lies in keeping Freemasonry secrets?

I suppose this is what the Freemason higher-ups brainwashed you into believing.

Do you realize that the ridiculous statement you have just composed describes a man who is void of integrity and honor?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-30-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:12 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, right.

We understand.

If you revealed the secrets you would forfeit your integrity and honor.

Your only honor and integrity lies in keeping secrets?

Do you realize what a ridiculous statement you have just composed?
My honor is bound by my integrity. I pride myself on not lying nor keeping any sinister motive. Keeping secrets is not just kept by keeping secrets, but it would be jeopardized by breaking it. I took an Oath not to break it and it would be a breach to reveal. I don't know how you view breaking promises, but if you have no problem breakin vows then my soul is not the one in jeopardy, nor am I the one with a f***ed up moral compass.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:15 PM

Stop tailing me.

I hadn't even finished editing my comment before you quoted it.

The new and improved version is as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post

Oh, right.

We understand.

If you revealed those precious Freemason secrets, you would be forfeiting your integrity and honor.

Your only honor and integrity lies in keeping Freemasonry secrets?

I suppose this is what the Freemason higher-ups brainwashed you into believing.

Do you realize that the ridiculous statement you have just composed describes a man who is void of integrity and honor?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-30-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
My honor is bound by my integrity. I pride myself on not lying nor keeping any sinister motive. Keeping secrets is not just kept by keeping secrets, but it would be jeopardized by breaking it. I took an Oath not to break it and it would be a breach to reveal. I don't know how you view breaking promises, but if you have no problem breakin vows then my soul is not the one in jeopardy, nor am I the one with a f***ed up moral compass.
I would have to say that since you are the one who believes he only has integrity and honor through the keeping of some precious Freemason secrets, you would be the one with f***ed up morals.

What would your Freemason brothers do to you if you revealed the Fraternity's precious secrets which you claim to protect because, otherwise, you would consider yourself to be a BEING whose character is one that is VOID of integrity and honor since this is what the SOCIETY has brainwashed you into believing if you reveal their secrets?

Make you ride a goat before they cut your head off?

Like I said, you know nothing, so why don't you stop pretending that you do?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-30-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:56 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

KsigMason, you say you don't have to fear for your soul because you're a freemason. . .I would beg to differ! For instance, god tells us through the Holy Bible (The Ten Commandments) that you shall have no other gods before me, yet freemasons have lots of names for their god like Abaddon, Zoristor etc. How do you square that circle? But then you don't really have to because Albert Pike says;

"Masonry does not specify any god of any creed, she requires merely that you believe in some deity, give him what name you will. ANY GOD WILL DO."

Since when has christiantity preached that any god will do!!?

It's also a fact that a freemason must break 5 of the ten commandments to proceed through the degrees. For instance. . .
"You Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me. . . But freemasons do!
"You Shalt Not Murder. . ." But the Scottish Rite, Third Degree orders you to murder those who tell masonic secrets!
"You Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Your Neighbour. . ." But, like I said earlier, you must as a mason conceal all crimes carried out by your brother masons!

I'm not a religious man, in fact, I'm far from it, but lets not kid ourselves here. As, "Behold A Pale Horse, page 78, says;

"I tell you now that freemasonry is one of the most wicked and terrible organisations upon this earth."

If you carry on being part of this dispicable cult then you can't say that you haven't been told what's really going on.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:12 PM

KSigMason has been brainwashed by the Mason society to which he belongs into believing that because he does not reveal their secrets, he can consider himself to be a BEING whom possesses the TRAITS of dignity and honor.

To reveal whatever Freemason secrets KSigMason thinks he possesses that are of any importance to anyone, would render him to be a man VOID of dignity and honor.

Classic BRAINWASHING symptoms.

Keep our secrets.

Do as your told and you'll be considered to possess dignity and honor.

Otherwise, you are immoral.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:28 PM

You know what KSigMason?

WE wouldn't want you to be a BEING who is VOID of dignity and honor, so, please, keep those FREEMASON secrets to yourself.

Like I said, your Mason higher-up's have brainwashed you into believing that you possess some VITAL secrets about their organization and, if you reveal them, OH, GOD forbid, you would be a BEING who is void of dignity and honor and kicked out of their fraternity.

Oh, the shame!

Like a dog walking away from his MASTER with his tail between his legs.

Like I've said, you know nothing of importance.

You've only been convinced by your MIND CONTROLLERS that you do.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-30-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:37 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Freemasonry also appeals to the ego's of it's members. . .
First it tells it's members that they are being made better due to their allegiance with the cult.
Secondly it promises secrets to those who finish the degrees, but by the time they've finished the degrees their minds have been well and truly scrubbed clean of descency and they've lost their grasp on reality.
Thirdly, masons give themselves bizarre titles like grand wizard etc which makes them feel important and appeals to their blotted ego's.
Fourthly, it ensures that's members don't spill the beans and tell the secrets by (a) calling each other "brother" to strengthen the ridiculous belief that masons are a family- and (b) by sickeningly congratulating one another and slapping each other on the back.

The whole cult is obscene and sickening, from it's non sensical rites to it's members over in flated ego's- this cult should be (will be) shown for what it is. Immoral and evil.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Freemasonry also appeals to the ego's of it's members. . .
First it tells it's members that they are being made better due to their allegiance with the cult.
Secondly it promises secrets to those who finish the degrees, but by the time they've finished the degrees their minds have been well and truly scrubbed clean of descency and they've lost their grasp on reality.
Thirdly, masons give themselves bizarre titles like grand wizard etc which makes them feel important and appeals to their blotted ego's.
Fourthly, it ensures that's members don't spill the beans and tell the secrets by (a) calling each other "brother" to strengthen the ridiculous belief that masons are a family- and (b) by sickeningly congratulating one another and slapping each other on the back.

The whole cult is obscene and sickening, from it's non sensical rites to it's members over in flated ego's- this cult should be (will be) shown for what it is. Immoral and evil.
It's called MIND CONTROL.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:18 PM

How come you're not tailing me KSigMason?

Are you attending a Freemason meeting?