Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2009, 11:08 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I would have to say that since you are the one who believes he only has integrity and honor through the keeping of some precious Freemason secrets, you would be the one with f***ed up morals.
You are the one asking for me to divulge the secrets and break my Oath.

Quote:
What would your Freemason brothers do to you if you revealed the Fraternity's precious secrets which you claim to protect because, otherwise, you would consider yourself to be a BEING whose character is one that is VOID of integrity and honor since this is what the SOCIETY has brainwashed you into believing if you reveal their secrets?
I would be expelled from Freemasonry and I would lose the respect of a lot of friends. Internally I would feel bad for giving up something that was entrusted. Some of you may not, but that's because immoral people don't feel bad about anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Since when has christiantity preached that any god will do!!?
Freemasonry isn't Christianity and vice versa. Every member worships his diety in his own way. That his business. The only thing Freemasonry cares about is that he does have a belief.

Freemasons don't hold any other gods before their own. Like I said how they worship is their own business. Those others are just preposterous.

Behold A Pale Horse is your reference? Wow. Now you're just pulling from nutjob sites.

Quote:
How come you're not tailing me KSigMason?

Are you attending a Freemason meeting?
Sorry. I have a life to live, I can't be stuck on here all day prattling on against you. I went out with my girlfriend then we had some drinks and now...bedtime.