Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2009, 11:08 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I would have to say that since you are the one who believes he only has integrity and honor through the keeping of some precious Freemason secrets, you would be the one with f***ed up morals.
You are the one asking for me to divulge the secrets and break my Oath.

Quote:
What would your Freemason brothers do to you if you revealed the Fraternity's precious secrets which you claim to protect because, otherwise, you would consider yourself to be a BEING whose character is one that is VOID of integrity and honor since this is what the SOCIETY has brainwashed you into believing if you reveal their secrets?
I would be expelled from Freemasonry and I would lose the respect of a lot of friends. Internally I would feel bad for giving up something that was entrusted. Some of you may not, but that's because immoral people don't feel bad about anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Since when has christiantity preached that any god will do!!?
Freemasonry isn't Christianity and vice versa. Every member worships his diety in his own way. That his business. The only thing Freemasonry cares about is that he does have a belief.

Freemasons don't hold any other gods before their own. Like I said how they worship is their own business. Those others are just preposterous.

Behold A Pale Horse is your reference? Wow. Now you're just pulling from nutjob sites.

Quote:
How come you're not tailing me KSigMason?

Are you attending a Freemason meeting?
Sorry. I have a life to live, I can't be stuck on here all day prattling on against you. I went out with my girlfriend then we had some drinks and now...bedtime.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
You are the one asking for me to divulge the secrets and break my Oath.

I would be expelled from Freemasonry and I would lose the respect of a lot of friends. Internally I would feel bad for giving up something that was entrusted. Some of you may not, but that's because immoral people don't feel bad about anything.

Freemasonry isn't Christianity and vice versa. Every member worships his diety in his own way. That his business. The only thing Freemasonry cares about is that he does have a belief.

Freemasons don't hold any other gods before their own. Like I said how they worship is their own business. Those others are just preposterous.

Behold A Pale Horse is your reference? Wow. Now you're just pulling from nutjob sites.

Sorry. I have a life to live, I can't be stuck on here all day prattling on against you. I went out with my girlfriend then we had some drinks and now...bedtime.
Oh, just stop it.

You're the MASON on this site who wants the rest of us on this forum who aren't Masons to believe that you harbor some significant secrets about this society that would render you void of all dignity and honor if you revealed them to us.

You told us you know THEIR secrets, so, therefore, it is only natural for ME and/or anyone else to request that you divulge them.

In reality, I could care less about any secrets you will be taking to your grave about this society, because, as I've said, over and over again, you KNOW NOTHING of importance!

I have a life, too and BTW, I didn't ask you to spend all day on this site prattling away with me.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-01-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:31 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

It always amazes me how freemasons start threads announcing to the world that they aren't the Illuminati, aren't satanists and aren't child abusers, yet when you start to question them and prove them wrong by quoting other masons they crawl back under their stone and say they have something better to do!
As far as I'm concerned the only people who should wear little white aprons are bakers!
At worst masons are evil satanists- at best your simply weirdo's. . .
Old 10-01-2009, 08:48 PM

I could be wrong, but I believe that KSigMason posts on this forum defending Freemasonry because he knows there is something inherently wrong with this society to which he belongs and, in defending same, he convinces himself that there isn't.

If he thought otherwise, he would spend less time on this forum trying to PROVE to the rest of us that FREEMASONRY is an honorable society and more time with his girlfriend.

The words "useful idiot" come to mind.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:14 PM
KYCH

Blue, Mint

Believe what you want, but you no nothing of the Craft nor do you know me so your words change nothing.

I come on here out of sheer boredom and out of the want to fight against liars.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Blue, Mint

Believe what you want, but you no nothing of the Craft nor do you know me so your words change nothing.

I come on here out of sheer boredom and out of the want to fight against liars.
Maybe you're the liar.

Lying to yourself that Freemasonry is a CRAFT.

You wouldn't come here out of sheer boredom if you'd spend more time with your girlfriend and less time trying to prove on this forum that you aren't just a low man on the totem pole of Freemasonry, but someone who knows all.

Like I said, over and over and over again, you KNOW NOTHING of significance and/or importance about the Freemason "secret" society.

They've only brainwashed you into believing that you do.

That's why you come here.

"Useful idiot."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-01-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:33 PM
KYCH

Quote:
If you would spend more time with your girlfriend, you might not be forced to come here out of sheer boredom.
Meh, she's doing homework right now.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Meh, she's doing homework right now.
Go help her because she might be studying about Freemasonry and she'll need you to educate her.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:18 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Go help her because she might be studying about Freemasonry and she'll need you to educate her.
No she's working on Math and she is far better at it than me.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
No she's working on Math and she is far better at it than me.
Thank you for informing the FORUM as to what it is that your girlfriend and you are doing.

WE are very interested.