Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2009, 08:54 PM

Default Re: George Washington Masonic Memorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I wouldn't say I know ALL, but I do know quite a bit.
As I said, you KNOW nothing.

Not even quite a bit.

Old 09-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Master of the Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
As I said, you KNOW nothing.

Not even quite a bit.
Not knowing all does not mean I know nothing. Knowledge is not a all or nothing thing. Again, you can tell me your opinion and say I know nothing, but my experience trumps your opinion.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:54 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Ksigmason, it's not about what you know!! I'm sure you've been told an awful lot of stuff about freemasonry which you believe is vitally important. The real question is, are you being told the truth? Let's look at masons biggest problem! Who is the supreme being you masons mention in your rite? He simply can't be the christian god who you all claim it is as freemasons eliminated anything christian a long long time ago. Just read, "The Higher Degree" by JSM Ward, page 25, to see how freemasonry distanced itself from christianity.
So, who is your supreme being? One thing for sure, it aint god!!! Pike named the supreme being as "The Light Bearer", otherwise named as Lucifer. Funny how freemasons are always going on about their search for light! Another way of saying that they are actively searching for Lucifer, and Lucifer is simply another name for Satan or the Devil.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Master of the Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Ksigmason, it's not about what you know!! I'm sure you've been told an awful lot of stuff about freemasonry which you believe is vitally important. The real question is, are you being told the truth? Let's look at masons biggest problem!
Truth is a divine attribute and the foundation of every virtue. To be good and true is the first lesson we are taught in Freemasonry.

Quote:
Who is the supreme being you masons mention in your rite? He simply can't be the christian god who you all claim it is as freemasons eliminated anything christian a long long time ago. Just read, "The Higher Degree" by JSM Ward, page 25, to see how freemasonry distanced itself from christianity.
Who the Supreme Being is depends on the individual. That's it. In the York Rite it's the Christian God as the York Rite is Christian oriented. I will have to wait til I go through the Scottish Rite,

Quote:
So, who is your supreme being? One thing for sure, it aint god!!! Pike named the supreme being as "The Light Bearer", otherwise named as Lucifer. Funny how freemasons are always going on about their search for light! Another way of saying that they are actively searching for Lucifer, and Lucifer is simply another name for Satan or the Devil.
Actually Pike was not talking about the Devil. Read Isaiah 14:12 and Revelation 22:16. And note that "son of the morning and morning star are the same thing".
Old 09-28-2009, 10:34 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Well, why did Pike mention Lucifer by name? Lucifer is the light bearer. . . Freemasons search for light! Surely you can see the connection? Also, why can't you admit that just like you won't share masonic secrets with us, perhaps those at the top don't share certain secrets with you? After all, Pike says in Morals & Dogmas that the true meanings of masonry is reserved for the adepts, the princes of masonry. . . Surely you're not telling us that you're a "Prince of Masonry"?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:39 AM
Master of the Lodge

Quote:
Well, why did Pike mention Lucifer by name? Lucifer is the light bearer. . . Freemasons search for light! Surely you can see the connection? Also, why can't you admit that just like you won't share masonic secrets with us, perhaps those at the top don't share certain secrets with you? After all, Pike says in Morals & Dogmas that the true meanings of masonry is reserved for the adepts, the princes of masonry. . . Surely you're not telling us that you're a "Prince of Masonry"?
Lucifer was also the name of the Morning Star, the star that preceded the sun rise, also known as Venus. Jesus was also referred to as the morning star or son of the morning.

Light = knowledge. Freemasons constantly search for knowledge to broaden their minds. Pike is also writes about the Scottish Rite where the adepts and princes are. The Scottish Rite is not the highest authority for Freemasonry.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:57 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

I agree with you. In the first 18 degrees a mason believes that the light bearer is god but the truth is revealled in the 19th degree.

"Lucifer, the Son of The Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with it, splendors, intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls. Doubt it not!"

19th Degree of Grand Pontiff.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Lucifer was also the name of the Morning Star, the star that preceded the sun rise, also known as Venus. Jesus was also referred to as the morning star or son of the morning.

Light = knowledge. Freemasons constantly search for knowledge to broaden their minds. Pike is also writes about the Scottish Rite where the adepts and princes are. The Scottish Rite is not the highest authority for Freemasonry.
Freemasonry Described by Albert Pike
In Morals and Dogma, Pike wrote:

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it...."

What knowlege are the Freemason's constantly searching for to broaden their minds?
Old 10-02-2009, 07:53 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Freemasonry is inherently evil! Why else would all the organised religions of the world describe it as evil and anti christian?
People, we're no talking semantics here! We're talking about ordianry people who enter the masonic cult and in essence lose their soul. . . What's particularly sad about this is not all masons realise that they are selling their soul and damned. I'm not religious in any shape or form but I don't take the lords name in vain out of respect. Masons, due to the brain washing that takes place, have lost all sense of decency and morals. They are right and we are wrong. . . The truth is constantly laid in front of them yet they simply can't see it as their vision, reasoning and mental capacity has been clouded.
To stay in freemasonry is to be damned.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Freemasonry is inherently evil! Why else would all the organised religions of the world describe it as evil and anti christian?
People, we're no talking semantics here! We're talking about ordianry people who enter the masonic cult and in essence lose their soul. . . What's particularly sad about this is not all masons realise that they are selling their soul and damned. I'm not religious in any shape or form but I don't take the lords name in vain out of respect. Masons, due to the brain washing that takes place, have lost all sense of decency and morals. They are right and we are wrong. . . The truth is constantly laid in front of them yet they simply can't see it as their vision, reasoning and mental capacity has been clouded.
To stay in freemasonry is to be damned.
I think you're going out on a limb there, Mint, when you say that all organized religions of the world describe Freemasonry as evil.

Kindly provide evidence wherein the Catholic Church describes Freemasonry as evil and anti-Christian?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-03-2009 at 11:33 PM.