Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 09-30-2009, 11:08 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 797
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I would have to say that since you are the one who believes he only has integrity and honor through the keeping of some precious Freemason secrets, you would be the one with f***ed up morals.
You are the one asking for me to divulge the secrets and break my Oath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What would your Freemason brothers do to you if you revealed the Fraternity's precious secrets which you claim to protect because, otherwise, you would consider yourself to be a BEING whose character is one that is VOID of integrity and honor since this is what the SOCIETY has brainwashed you into believing if you reveal their secrets?
I would be expelled from Freemasonry and I would lose the respect of a lot of friends. Internally I would feel bad for giving up something that was entrusted. Some of you may not, but that's because immoral people don't feel bad about anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Since when has christiantity preached that any god will do!!?
Freemasonry isn't Christianity and vice versa. Every member worships his diety in his own way. That his business. The only thing Freemasonry cares about is that he does have a belief.

Freemasons don't hold any other gods before their own. Like I said how they worship is their own business. Those others are just preposterous.

Behold A Pale Horse is your reference? Wow. Now you're just pulling from nutjob sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
How come you're not tailing me KSigMason?

Are you attending a Freemason meeting?
Sorry. I have a life to live, I can't be stuck on here all day prattling on against you. I went out with my girlfriend then we had some drinks and now...bedtime.

__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 10-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

It always amazes me how freemasons start threads announcing to the world that they aren't the Illuminati, aren't satanists and aren't child abusers, yet when you start to question them and prove them wrong by quoting other masons they crawl back under their stone and say they have something better to do!
As far as I'm concerned the only people who should wear little white aprons are bakers!
At worst masons are evil satanists- at best your simply weirdo's. . .
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 10-01-2009, 09:14 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 797
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Blue, Mint

Believe what you want, but you no nothing of the Craft nor do you know me so your words change nothing.

I come on here out of sheer boredom and out of the want to fight against liars.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 10-01-2009, 09:33 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 797
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If you would spend more time with your girlfriend, you might not be forced to come here out of sheer boredom.
Meh, she's doing homework right now.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 10-01-2009, 10:18 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 797
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Go help her because she might be studying about Freemasonry and she'll need you to educate her.
No she's working on Math and she is far better at it than me.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 10-01-2009, 10:28 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 797
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thank you for informing the FORUM as to what it is that your girlfriend and you are doing.

WE are very interested.
You asked. If you don't want an answer don't ask the question.

I could go into detail as to what we are about to do.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 10-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Blue, Mint

Believe what you want, but you no nothing of the Craft nor do you know me so your words change nothing.

I come on here out of sheer boredom and out of the want to fight against liars.
And here you have it, the final stage of the masonic belief that everyone else is wrong and they're right. Accussing anyone who dares to question their beloved satanic cult "Liars." Absolutely pathetic.

KSigMason, if you don't want anyone questioning your slightly moronic beliefs don't come on forums like this trying to preach your evil idealogy to the rest of us. It works on ATS because most of the mods and owners there are fellow masons and will ban anyone who dares question you. Here, you're just another sad figure who hasn't got an original thought in their empty head as it's been filled to the brim with masonic nonsense, secret hand shakes and ridiculous code words...

For you, my sad friend, it seems that you are beyond reasoning with. Your mind is made up. You're more to be pitied.
Boy, do you have a huge wake up call coming your way. I just hope when that day comes you have enough about you to get out of the cult. Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 10-04-2009, 08:38 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 797
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
And here you have it, the final stage of the masonic belief that everyone else is wrong and they're right. Accussing anyone who dares to question their beloved satanic cult "Liars." Absolutely pathetic.

KSigMason, if you don't want anyone questioning your slightly moronic beliefs don't come on forums like this trying to preach your evil idealogy to the rest of us. It works on ATS because most of the mods and owners there are fellow masons and will ban anyone who dares question you. Here, you're just another sad figure who hasn't got an original thought in their empty head as it's been filled to the brim with masonic nonsense, secret hand shakes and ridiculous code words...

For you, my sad friend, it seems that you are beyond reasoning with. Your mind is made up. You're more to be pitied.

Boy, do you have a huge wake up call coming your way. I just hope when that day comes you have enough about you to get out of the cult. Good luck.
Mint, following your logic, you could come to my job right now and tell me how to fly. That's absurd. In the same breath you would tell me I knew nothing of aviation and if I told you I was a Standardization Instructor you would call me a liar. I'm not saying you are liars, but misinformed. Telling me you know more about the Freemasons than I do is arrogant.

I come on here to confront liars and those deluding the knowledge of the weak minded. I don't have an original thought? Yes, because I can't look on this site and see a bunch of robots repeating the same thing over and over again.

Stop worrying about my soul. It's in tact. It was nor will it ever be compromised.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 10-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

No I wouldn't tell you how to fly because I know absolutely nothing about flying you supposedly do! But when it comes to freemasonry we are both on a level playing field because neither of us really know whats going on. In essence you could say that you're too close to the craft to be able to see it in it's true light. Thats were we differ. Yu don't question it you just accept anything you're told were as I have spent years researching it and talking to those who got out when they realised what they were signing up to and I can tell you that you are freely walking into a minefield.

Time will tell.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 10-04-2009, 09:22 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 797
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
No I wouldn't tell you how to fly because I know absolutely nothing about flying you supposedly do! But when it comes to freemasonry we are both on a level playing field because neither of us really know whats going on. In essence you could say that you're too close to the craft to be able to see it in it's true light. Thats were we differ. Yu don't question it you just accept anything you're told were as I have spent years researching it and talking to those who got out when they realised what they were signing up to and I can tell you that you are freely walking into a minefield.

Time will tell.
No we are not on an equal plane. That's what you are not getting. I'm not trying to be rude, but telling me you know the same or more than me is laughable. You couldn't possibly know more than me, nor do you know what I know for that matter.

I spend years researching it before I joined. That's where everyone makes there mistake, they think I just blindly walked in without doing research. Before I went aviation I was a part of Intelligence (which I miss dearly) and I know how to research.

Those who jumped out either didn't put anything into it or they thought they could just sit back and reap some magical reward. Nor can you trust religious zealotry.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.