Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2009, 10:28 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thank you for informing the FORUM as to what it is that your girlfriend and you are doing.

WE are very interested.
You asked. If you don't want an answer don't ask the question.

I could go into detail as to what we are about to do.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
You asked. If you don't want an answer don't ask the question.

I could go into detail as to what we are about to do.
Sorry, but you would be wrong.

I have never, nor has anyone else on this forum ever inquired of you as to you and your girlfriend.

You have supplied the information of your own free will.

We have no deisre to know in DETAIL as to what you and your girlfriend are about to do to each other.

Quite frankly, we don't care or want to know.

So, kindly keep it to yourself.

Thanks.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-01-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:50 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Blue, Mint

Believe what you want, but you no nothing of the Craft nor do you know me so your words change nothing.

I come on here out of sheer boredom and out of the want to fight against liars.
And here you have it, the final stage of the masonic belief that everyone else is wrong and they're right. Accussing anyone who dares to question their beloved satanic cult "Liars." Absolutely pathetic.

KSigMason, if you don't want anyone questioning your slightly moronic beliefs don't come on forums like this trying to preach your evil idealogy to the rest of us. It works on ATS because most of the mods and owners there are fellow masons and will ban anyone who dares question you. Here, you're just another sad figure who hasn't got an original thought in their empty head as it's been filled to the brim with masonic nonsense, secret hand shakes and ridiculous code words...

For you, my sad friend, it seems that you are beyond reasoning with. Your mind is made up. You're more to be pitied.
Boy, do you have a huge wake up call coming your way. I just hope when that day comes you have enough about you to get out of the cult. Good luck.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:47 PM

Couldn't agree with Mint more, KSigMason.

Can't find his post to you wherein he questions the following, but it's on this thread or another Freemasonry thread somewhere on this forum.

Mint asks whether or not you seriously think that your Freemason brothers who are above you and not a low man on the totem pole, as you are, do not harbor secrets of the cult to which you are unaware.

Seriously.

Do you think you know all about that which the Freemasonry higher-ups are involved with?

Certainly, they've informed you as to all of their activities since the inception of this SOCIETY, and, they clearly come to you for approval as to their daily activities, don't they?

You act as if you are privy to some important secrets about this cult and, as I've said, over and over and over again, you know nothing of IMPORTANCE.

The higher-ups who initiated you have made you believe through brainwashing that you are in possession of some FABULOUS secrets about this CULT that have been entrusted to you as a member and, if you reveal them, you will lose all dignity and honor.

This makes you feel SPECIAL, doesn't it?

Good.

Just what they wanted.

This is what also keeps your allegiance to cult.

Their secrets are safe with you.

You are SPECIAL!

Unless you are in possession of information regarding IMMORAL acts committed by members of this SOCIETY and/or you, yourself, have committed immoral acts, there is no other reason why you would be rendered void of dignity and honor if you revealed them.

Otherwise, who the hell cares about whatever Freemasonry secrets you have sworn to protect?

Not me!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-03-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:04 AM

Tell me some Freemasonry secret, KSigMason, that makes my jaw drop.

Otherwise, I couldn't care less about those secrets which you profess to know about Freemasonry that I don't.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-04-2009 at 02:04 AM.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:38 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
And here you have it, the final stage of the masonic belief that everyone else is wrong and they're right. Accussing anyone who dares to question their beloved satanic cult "Liars." Absolutely pathetic.

KSigMason, if you don't want anyone questioning your slightly moronic beliefs don't come on forums like this trying to preach your evil idealogy to the rest of us. It works on ATS because most of the mods and owners there are fellow masons and will ban anyone who dares question you. Here, you're just another sad figure who hasn't got an original thought in their empty head as it's been filled to the brim with masonic nonsense, secret hand shakes and ridiculous code words...

For you, my sad friend, it seems that you are beyond reasoning with. Your mind is made up. You're more to be pitied.

Boy, do you have a huge wake up call coming your way. I just hope when that day comes you have enough about you to get out of the cult. Good luck.
Mint, following your logic, you could come to my job right now and tell me how to fly. That's absurd. In the same breath you would tell me I knew nothing of aviation and if I told you I was a Standardization Instructor you would call me a liar. I'm not saying you are liars, but misinformed. Telling me you know more about the Freemasons than I do is arrogant.

I come on here to confront liars and those deluding the knowledge of the weak minded. I don't have an original thought? Yes, because I can't look on this site and see a bunch of robots repeating the same thing over and over again.

Stop worrying about my soul. It's in tact. It was nor will it ever be compromised.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:08 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

No I wouldn't tell you how to fly because I know absolutely nothing about flying you supposedly do! But when it comes to freemasonry we are both on a level playing field because neither of us really know whats going on. In essence you could say that you're too close to the craft to be able to see it in it's true light. Thats were we differ. Yu don't question it you just accept anything you're told were as I have spent years researching it and talking to those who got out when they realised what they were signing up to and I can tell you that you are freely walking into a minefield.

Time will tell.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:22 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
No I wouldn't tell you how to fly because I know absolutely nothing about flying you supposedly do! But when it comes to freemasonry we are both on a level playing field because neither of us really know whats going on. In essence you could say that you're too close to the craft to be able to see it in it's true light. Thats were we differ. Yu don't question it you just accept anything you're told were as I have spent years researching it and talking to those who got out when they realised what they were signing up to and I can tell you that you are freely walking into a minefield.

Time will tell.
No we are not on an equal plane. That's what you are not getting. I'm not trying to be rude, but telling me you know the same or more than me is laughable. You couldn't possibly know more than me, nor do you know what I know for that matter.

I spend years researching it before I joined. That's where everyone makes there mistake, they think I just blindly walked in without doing research. Before I went aviation I was a part of Intelligence (which I miss dearly) and I know how to research.

Those who jumped out either didn't put anything into it or they thought they could just sit back and reap some magical reward. Nor can you trust religious zealotry.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:33 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

But now you're contradicting yourself!
When we antimasons ask about the so-called secrets we are continually told that they exist on the web and that anyone can look them up. So we do and then masons start to tell us that we can't know as much as you masons. . . I mean, you couldn't make it up. Which is it, are the secrets being kept from us ordinary sane people or are they freely available on the web? Like I've said before, you can't have it both ways.
You also say you were in intelligence but went on to join the masons which is a contradiction in terms as no intelligent person would, in my opinion, join this wacky cult. I too have a back ground! I was in the security business for sometime until I got seriously hurt on the job. Long enough to be able to smell a rat at a hundred yards and when it comes to freemasonry it positively reaks.
Like Blue Angel keeps telling you, you really don't seem to know nothing!
Old 10-05-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Tell me some Freemasonry secret, KSigMason, that makes my jaw drop.

Otherwise, I couldn't care less about those secrets which you profess to know about Freemasonry that I don't.
Conveniently, KSigMason has ignored my question.

As I've said, any secrets about Freemasonry that KSigMason possesses and keeps from the rest of us who aren't Freemasons are of no interest to anyone.

The Freemason higher up's who swore KSigMason to secrecy would never reveal the true secrets about this CULT to a low man on the totem pole.

The OATH ritual is used to make a new initiate feel important and obedient to the society.