Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Master of the Lodge

Default Re: George Washington Masonic Memorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Freemasonry is inherently evil! Why else would all the organised religions of the world describe it as evil and anti christian?
Only the organized religion that says its anti-Christian is the extreme Christians as it allows men of other faiths to join.

For not being religious you are sure worried about my soul. We've lost our morals? You are the ones who claim all sorts of indecency without proof. You baselessly attack us. You tell us to break our Oaths, but we have no morals. I think many of you have lost what it is to be moral and ethical. Sad really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Kindly provide evidence wherein the Catholic Church describes Freemasonry as evil and anti-Christian?
The Papal Bulls.

Old 10-04-2009, 09:18 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

You say it allows people of all faiths to join! Correct. That includes satanists and other believers in weird cults. The bible says that there is but one god and to beware of false prophets. One god, the christian god. . . So accepting people of all faiths immediately makes the cult anti christian. You simply can't have it both ways.
You guys may believe that you are somehow multicultural and span many religions but that's only because sooner or later you'll lose sight of your religion and will end up following the masonic god Lucifer or Abaddon etc. can't you see you're being ever so subtly brainwashed. Wandering further down a road which leads to ruin purely because some nutter called a Grand Wizard is promising you some hidden secret. . . It's purile.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Master of the Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
You say it allows people of all faiths to join! Correct. That includes satanists and other believers in weird cults. The bible says that there is but one god and to beware of false prophets. One god, the christian god. . . So accepting people of all faiths immediately makes the cult anti christian. You simply can't have it both ways.
You guys may believe that you are somehow multicultural and span many religions but that's only because sooner or later you'll lose sight of your religion and will end up following the masonic god Lucifer or Abaddon etc. can't you see you're being ever so subtly brainwashed. Wandering further down a road which leads to ruin purely because some nutter called a Grand Wizard is promising you some hidden secret. . . It's purile.
I've never seen a Satanist join. The Brethren wouldn't ever allow it.

For not being religious you sure use religious references a lot. Freemasonry is not bound by the Bible, only a follower of Christianity is. I guess I have to play the repeat game again, to each his own; each man has his own faith and worships according to that faith. By this no man is idolizing another god. Fact.

Allowing men of different faiths makes it an anti-christian cult? That's an illogical argument. Tolerance is not an act against God. Tolerating men of other faiths is not the same as worshiping their version of God. Religion is never discussed so I never hear about how my friends attended church or the mosque or the synagogue. All Freemasonry has done is said, "have faith". That's it, it didn't say what or who. You all can come in here and say that we worship Lucifer, but I actually attend the meetings and know what goes on.

What you read on the net cannot trump real life experiences.

We know we are multicultural for the simple fact we have members all over the known world. Ta dah! There is no Masonic God. Many of these Masons have their own god is make believe written up by religious extremists so they could attack them. It's equatable to those Westboro Baptist Church that spout God hates fags and pickets soldiers funerals. Both really quite sad. Very deluded. And there is no title called Grand Wizard. That title belongs to the racist KKK.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:42 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Albert Pike comes right out and says it in Morals & Dogmas when he says that it doesn't matter what god you believe in as long as you believe in a supreme being. So satanists could join. If not, why not? For what reason would the brethren stop one from joining? Once again, we have double standards...
And then there's this problem of being multicultural. If this is the case why do black masons need the Prince Hall lodge? Why can't they just mix in with the rest of you occultists? Why did the Georgia freemasons stop a black guy from joining their lodge recently? In fact, why did Allbert Pike say that if a black man joined hhis lodge he would leave?
It's racism my friend! Just shows that freemasonry is so morally wrong on so many levels!
Old 10-05-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I've never seen a Satanist join. The Brethren wouldn't ever allow it.

For not being religious you sure use religious references a lot. Freemasonry is not bound by the Bible, only a follower of Christianity is. I guess I have to play the repeat game again, to each his own; each man has his own faith and worships according to that faith. By this no man is idolizing another god. Fact.

Allowing men of different faiths makes it an anti-christian cult? That's an illogical argument. Tolerance is not an act against God. Tolerating men of other faiths is not the same as worshiping their version of God. Religion is never discussed so I never hear about how my friends attended church or the mosque or the synagogue. All Freemasonry has done is said, "have faith". That's it, it didn't say what or who. You all can come in here and say that we worship Lucifer, but I actually attend the meetings and know what goes on.

What you read on the net cannot trump real life experiences.

We know we are multicultural for the simple fact we have members all over the known world. Ta dah! There is no Masonic God. Many of these Masons have their own god is make believe written up by religious extremists so they could attack them. It's equatable to those Westboro Baptist Church that spout God hates fags and pickets soldiers funerals. Both really quite sad. Very deluded. And there is no title called Grand Wizard. That title belongs to the racist KKK.
Why do you continue to pretend to know that which you do not?

As if you know for sure that there isn't one single SATANIST amongst all of the members of Freemasonry.

As if you are privy to what your Brethren will and will not do.

As if you are privy to their every move.

As if they check with you first.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-05-2009 at 09:44 PM.