Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2009, 01:03 AM

Default Re: The Truth About the Swine Flu Epidemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly View Post
Well put, BlueAngel ^_^

I dunno if all flu's are government sponsored. The H1N1 seems to almost have come at an ideal time, though, if you think about the frenzy it caused. Most people were in complete hysteria over it, while our financial system experienced a total meltdown... I would be so not surprised if in this instance this strain was fabricated.
H1N1 isn't new. It's been floating around since at least the 70's. Most people have no knowledge of H1N1, so it being called "H1N1"(when its the same swine flu from over 3 decades ago) is simply just a tactic used to scare people to give money to pharmaceutical corporations to some how "help balance" the recession.

Don't you know giving all your money to the corporations that caused the economic crisis by having all of your money in the first place is the only way to fix it?

::Sigh::

People are sheep.

It's sort of like calling a pencil a "Lead graphite composting tool."

That is what it is, but people wouldn't understand it meant "pencil." This causes panic, as when things are outside your realm of comprehension it breeds fear.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again, H1N1 is LESS lethal than the common cold. Let alone the regular flu. People with H1N1 that die almost ALWAYS have a prior health risk of greater potential lethality. Once again, usually pneumonia. It's not H1N1 that kills people, it's the fact that they are already extremely ill. The only time it has ever killed anybody without prior health conditions, is when it goes untreated is poor countries. I think they have the official count set at 10. Everyone else has always had other complications.

Some people here are truly the bat shit crazies.

Last edited by Laokin : 10-06-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
H1N1 isn't new. It's been floating around since at least the 70's. Most people have no knowledge of H1N1, so it being called "H1N1"(when its the same swine flu from over 3 decades ago) is simply just a tactic used to scare people to give money to pharmaceutical corporations to some how "help balance" the recession.

Don't you know giving all your money to the corporations that caused the economic crisis by having all of your money in the first place is the only way to fix it?

::Sigh::

People are sheep.

It's sort of like calling a pencil a "Lead graphite composting tool."

That is what it is, but people wouldn't understand it meant "pencil." This causes panic, as when things are outside your realm of comprehension it breeds fear.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again, H1N1 is LESS lethal than the common cold. Let alone the regular flu. People with H1N1 that die almost ALWAYS have a prior health risk of greater potential lethality. Once again, usually pneumonia. It's not H1N1 that kills people, it's the fact that they are already extremely ill. The only time it has ever killed anybody without prior health conditions, is when it goes untreated is poor countries. I think they have the official count set at 10. Everyone else has always had other complications.

Some people here are truly the bat shit crazies.
I don't give my money to ANY pharmaceutical company which, in turn, as you say, helps to balance the recession.

Your statement makes no sense.

The H1N1 flu is not LESS lethal than the COMMON COLD.

The COMMON COLD DOES NOT KILL PEOPLE but the H1N1 flu does!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-06-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:44 AM

The problem I have with the Swine Flu epidemic is that it appeared suddenly out of nowhere. The Center for Disease control in Atlanta usually has warning well in advance of a major influenza outbreak, and alerts the public accordingly. The likelihood of this outbreak being used as some sort of political tool seems quite high, but you will have to draw your own conclusions - I have already stated mine.....
Old 10-06-2009, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
The problem I have with the Swine Flu epidemic is that it appeared suddenly out of nowhere. The Center for Disease control in Atlanta usually has warning well in advance of a major influenza outbreak, and alerts the public accordingly. The likelihood of this outbreak being used as some sort of political tool seems quite high, but you will have to draw your own conclusions - I have already stated mine.....
Excuse me, but, as I see it, the CDC has warned of a possible influenza outbreak of the Swine Flu and has alerted the public.

How would you have preferred that the Swine Flu make its' appearance so it didn't seem as if it came out of nowhere?

Send us a memorandum beforehand?

Kindly explain how, in your opinion, the Swine Flu could be used as a political tool.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-06-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:00 AM

Default Kaprex

It is hard not to have been bombarded by information in the past year regarding swine flu, or Influenza A H1N1, as it is known in the medical community. The inundation of news about swine flu has resulted in many people becoming annoyed or sceptical about the impact of this new strain of flu. While scientists have been awaiting a pandemic from avian flu, swine flu has taken over the front lines of the media.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:04 PM

Lightbulb Re: The Truth About the Swine Flu Epidemic

anyone else besides me notice the hand sanitizers raised that price from cheap to expensive right before the news reports of swine flu came out

coinicidence...i dont think so

yours trufawlly the kid