Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2009, 10:54 AM

Default AIDS as a way of control: Depopulation

AIDS drugs kill people. They are being shipped by the crate to Africa, and forced down the throats of gay men and drug addicts. This is a phantom virus that has not been proven to be the cause of immunodeficiency.

The "republicrats" and the left agree on this...AIDS is a global emergency! What if the global emergency is really a bunch of poor people in Africa who are going to need resources. Too much of a head ache for first world nations, so why not eliminate them, massive birth control...euthanasia by medication!

And these 'social degenerates' in the U.S., where the criteria for having HIV/AIDS is entirely different then Africa, maybe they are trying to get rid of them via poisoning...AZT etc.

Old 02-20-2009, 11:04 AM

Default Re: AIDS as a way of control: Depopulation

Gays and drug addicts are considered not to fit into the NWO, because gay men don't breed, and junkies don't breed or consume goods. They are considered not to be of any value to the rich overlords because they are low profit groups.

I live in LA, and Mexicans are what would be considered a high value consumer. They have lot's of children, and they buy a lot of crap, useless goods. (Note: I am NOT racist. I love Latin culture, the language, the food, the music...but it is getting polluted.) The Mexicans here eat junk food so they will keep the medical system going. It is no wonder why politicians want to let them in to the U.S. The corporations love them. I see them at Walmart filling shopping carts with CRAP. Majorly profitable group the Mexicans are, and willing to do shitty jobs, willing to submit to the status quo.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:28 AM

Generally speaking, illnesses that kill many people usually find the weak and unhealthy. HIV/AIDS does not discriminate among victims therefore I am hard pressed to see see HIV/AIDS as a global depopulation technique.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heythere View Post
Generally speaking, illnesses that kill many people usually find the weak and unhealthy. HIV/AIDS does not discriminate among victims therefore I am hard pressed to see see HIV/AIDS as a global depopulation technique.
Contradictory.

HIV/AIDS does discriminate among victims.

i.e., homosexuals and the unhealthy and weak in Africa who happen to be of a particular skin color.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-31-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:24 AM

How weak and unhealthy do you have to be to not wear a condom? That's what spreads AIDS. The Pope is more to blame for the spread of AIDS in Africa.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
How weak and unhealthy do you have to be to not wear a condom? That's what spreads AIDS. The Pope is more to blame for the spread of AIDS in Africa.
Well, if the unhealthy and weak in Africa don't have access to food and water, I highly doubt they have access to condoms.

Maybe, as a humanitarian gesture, this is something that should be distributed along with other necessities.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...&v=rS0EuY_aOT4

Boyd Graves seems to have alot of really useful info on the subject. AIDs can be cured and it was indeed manufactured by the american government for depopulation uses. Watch all his videos and look up the patent number on google. If you do your research you will learn that was Graves says is true.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...&v=rS0EuY_aOT4

Boyd Graves seems to have alot of really useful info on the subject. AIDs can be cured and it was indeed manufactured by the american government for depopulation uses. Watch all his videos and look up the patent number on google. If you do your research you will learn that was Graves says is true.
Who is Graves and why should I believe what he says?
Old 10-06-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soahc View Post
AIDS drugs kill people. They are being shipped by the crate to Africa, and forced down the throats of gay men and drug addicts. This is a phantom virus that has not been proven to be the cause of immunodeficiency.

The "republicrats" and the left agree on this...AIDS is a global emergency! What if the global emergency is really a bunch of poor people in Africa who are going to need resources. Too much of a head ache for first world nations, so why not eliminate them, massive birth control...euthanasia by medication!

And these 'social degenerates' in the U.S., where the criteria for having HIV/AIDS is entirely different then Africa, maybe they are trying to get rid of them via poisoning...AZT etc.

Magic Johnson. That is pretty much all I have to say. He should of been dead 15 years ago easy, his drugs cocktail is the only reason he is alive today. Mind you, he is just as healthy as you or me.... he just has to take about 30 pills every morning when he wakes up.

Yet, the medication kills.

*Sigh*