Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Banned

Default Support The Classification of Fundementalism as Insanity

I would like you out there who are intelligent people to support me in writing to my Senator to have ALL Fundementalist categorized as mentally unbalanced individuals in need of psychiatricd hospitalization, monitoring and medication.
The initiative is done in the hopes of bringing peace to the world and helping these poor, delusional people. We know Fundementalism or as I call it, Delusional Belief System Disorder (D.B.S.D), is a serious mental illness. The symptoms include: believing in no-esitent dieties, unicorns, e.t.c. Sufferers believe these delusional beings speak to them and often believe such books as the Koran, The Bible and The Tanahk are literal messages from their non-existent diety.
As part of this measure, certain religious organizations will be outlawed and their followers hospitalized in mental institutions. There, they will receive proper anti-psychotic medication and therapy, so they may return to society as sane individuals instead of dangerous, delusional maniacs.
The proposed law would state that anyone who says their Holy Book is the only true revelation of their non-existent diety , or religious organization that proposes the same is a public health threat to society. The F.B.I will be used to detain these individuals to be processed in F.E.M.A camps.
The law also would make a person 1) claiming the world was created in seven literal days 2) that evolution is a lie and that 3) use hateful statements regarding sexual and ethnic minorities as suffering from D.B.S.D. The courts, under such evidence being produced, will detain the insane individual.
Like I said the F.E.M.A camps can be used for this. National troops should be called in to quell riots or social disrest from areas where the disease has taken hold, such as the Bible Belt.

If you support freedom and sanity and wish to help these poor, mentally ill people, support me in this!!

Old 10-06-2009, 02:19 PM

Default Re: Support The Classification of Fundementalism as Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
I would like you out there who are intelligent people to support me in writing to my Senator to have ALL Fundementalist categorized as mentally unbalanced individuals in need of psychiatricd hospitalization, monitoring and medication.
The initiative is done in the hopes of bringing peace to the world and helping these poor, delusional people. We know Fundementalism or as I call it, Delusional Belief System Disorder (D.B.S.D), is a serious mental illness. The symptoms include: believing in no-esitent dieties, unicorns, e.t.c. Sufferers believe these delusional beings speak to them and often believe such books as the Koran, The Bible and The Tanahk are literal messages from their non-existent diety.
As part of this measure, certain religious organizations will be outlawed and their followers hospitalized in mental institutions. There, they will receive proper anti-psychotic medication and therapy, so they may return to society as sane individuals instead of dangerous, delusional maniacs.
The proposed law would state that anyone who says their Holy Book is the only true revelation of their non-existent diety , or religious organization that proposes the same is a public health threat to society. The F.B.I will be used to detain these individuals to be processed in F.E.M.A camps.
The law also would make a person 1) claiming the world was created in seven literal days 2) that evolution is a lie and that 3) use hateful statements regarding sexual and ethnic minorities as suffering from D.B.S.D. The courts, under such evidence being produced, will detain the insane individual.
Like I said the F.E.M.A camps can be used for this. National troops should be called in to quell riots or social disrest from areas where the disease has taken hold, such as the Bible Belt.

If you support freedom and sanity and wish to help these poor, mentally ill people, support me in this!!

I think you have the right idea, but execute it in the wrong way. You can't just go detaining people/medicating them for believing what they were taught to believe.

What needs to be done, is to have the government separate itself from religion.

I.E.

Make it so fundamentalists have no say in what the government can do. Take away their right to vote if it's based on a bias. Not enslave/torture them.

Although it's my understanding and belief that fundamentalists are insane as well. Insane = No rational thought. Believing something with no empirical evidence and claiming it true, is a quality only shown by the mentally ill. In short, being a christian is fundamentally no different than being in a cult. Cults are illegal. Why not religion?

Also, how do you plan to have success when your fellow congressmen are fundamentalists as well? There is no person insane enough to indict themselves. While we are at it, we should put a hard cap on lobbyists. As it stands there are nearly 500:1 in favor of the lobbyist vs congressmen/senators.

Lobbyists are the sole reason why the public opinion doesn't count. Lobbyists pay money for a result. I.E. It's high tier racketeering.

These are the two evils with government, which lead to irrational behavior such as the "war" on "fear." Terror = Fear. How can you have a war without a clear enemy?

Fundamentalists in combination with lobbyists -- that's how.