Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2009, 04:36 AM

Default Re: The Reptilian New World Order?

I firmly believe this mental disorder is rife amongst the conspiracy community.

Schizotypal personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It means you can seem normal but still have delusions.

Old 10-06-2009, 04:41 AM

Funny I just discovered David Icke a couple months ago. I have been recieving and sharing this informationfor 12 years now at age 29 in my human vehicle and never even read a catineda or Icke book til I was in my mid twenties. Never had the internet til 2004 and in fact always recieved information firtst in the form of a channel then months sometimes years later the info would be confirmed by other sources other authors or theorist ext. Mark my words and may the crator of life destroy me now if I am lying, My information pools either straight through me channeling or through direct contact of my many allies not to mention the use of certain ancient knowledge tools and techniqqes which I have not learned from any physical human and cannot mention in full. Call me a nut if you will I really don't expect any of you to believe me but trust me soon you will Bliss and light to you!
Old 10-06-2009, 05:00 AM

All mental illness is caused by spiritual imbalance and failure to comprehend the changing and shifting of consciousness of an individual. Bipolar for instance is a scam by our government. Most left handed people are labeled bipolar and most bipolar peeps have keener senses and more of a connection to nature and thier emotions. Any one who doest function or percieve like the rest ofthe sheep are usually labelded with mental illness. Any one who thinks outside the box is disfunctional. Infact anyone who thinks for themselves is a threat to government and society. Psychosis is merely hiegtened levels of consciousness through opening doors in the mind and soul that we are not yet readt to open. This is not a disease its a normal funtion of evolution and we are programmed to fight it with restrictive thinking, antidepressants and drugs that make us more f7&^#ed up and more retarded. The mental health "pushers" have everyone convinced that its normal to be on antidepressants and everyones buying it. 70 percent of youth is medicated by some sort of Psychomeds. Its sad but then turn you back on the natural things and exercises and new ways of thinking and being that will actually heal instead of just medicating! Hook line and sinker! Makes me wonder if some even have eyes or minds to open. You think just because you 5 senses cant detect it it's not there? That is utterly rediculous. There is so much we don't understant and as deepas we can go still ony scrathc the surface of ultimate truth and creation. Sometimes to remember we must forget and in the process of remembering ignite a spark that causes others to remember end awaken too. And oh yea, Who the hell wants to be sane anyway. Sanity is the worst mental illness of all as eats the soul!
Old 10-07-2009, 03:30 AM

>>Infact anyone who thinks for themselves is a threat to government and society.

Really? Haven't noticed that. I have noticed the odd person who is clearly mentally ill (and I'm not just talking about having odd ideas, I'm talking about obvious signs of real mental illness) thinking for themselves. Who are these others who are a threat? Icke? He's no threat to anything. He's attacked purely because his ideas are baseless and offensive. How about David Koresh? Who was basically a pervert. Seems to me most people who think for themselves are allowed to get on with it, or do not get noticed at all because their thoughts are dead ends that get them nowhere.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:40 AM

>>And oh yea, Who the hell wants to be sane anyway

So what you are saying is that you are not a trustworthy source of information, if sanity, and therefore logic is alien to you. You have a daydream, hear a voice, you don't put that info through a series of logical filters as most people would, you just accept it?

Seems you are the slave. Unquestioning and obedient to some voice you hear in your head. Oh, but of course you FEEL it is right. Yeah, FEELINGS wouldn't lie to you.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I firmly believe this mental disorder is rife amongst the conspiracy community.

Schizotypal personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It means you can seem normal but still have delusions.
Last time I checked, you are a member of a conspiracy community.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:37 PM

Funny I have a degree in psych and para psych. I have also worked in a state hospital for 2 years. I think you have misunderstood my previous post. I know that mental illness exist. Of course there are plenty of imbalanced and psychologically unsound individuals. I have worked with enough to know. Being someone who studies the mental health field first hand and deals with patients regularly I still say that orthodox treatment is a scam. What I am saying is that chemical imbalances in the brain, body and mind are merely caused by spiritual disharmony in the energy fields. These drugs they give these people do not heal or even help them to recover. SOME of them are left with the illusion of getting better because the drugs just repress or shut off the emotional responses in the brain. Then they are even more fu#@d without the meds then they ever where before. OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT INTERESTED IN CURING ANY ILLNESS! Just treating them with drugs that repress or keep the inbalance at bay instead of using techniques actally help to heal the ind by rebalancing the fields of energy that directly correlspond to our brain and body chemistry. See I have studied shamanism also and believe it or not if applied correctly the two fields of study can succesfullywork together. Its not that these illnesses don't exist it's that they are not caused by a disease in the brain as thought by many orthodox practitioners. They ARE a function of evolution. Not everyone is strong enough to make the leap and get stuck in the middle of the transition leaving them unaware and unable to understand what they are experiencing. These are individuals who cant ell ordinary reality from the sub dimensional frequencies on other planes that they are tappin into. Like I said there is much we dont understand about the mind and brain and orthodox psych only has it half right. And I don't question my sanity at all, it's ormal dominant left brain thinking that I question. There must be a balance and even so calle sane people are extremely iimbalanced in todays world. RESTRICTIVE THINKING CAUSES RESTRICTED EXPERIENCE! And yes there is much restrictive programming involved in the teachings of our society. As far as free thinkers not being a threat, how do you explain John Lennon, Bruce Lee, JFK, Bill Hicks, Jim Morrison, Jim Hendrix, Ghandi, Martin Luthor King, And oh yeah Christ.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratziel View Post
Funny I have a degree in psych and para psych. I have also worked in a state hospital for 2 years. I think you have misunderstood my previous post. I know that mental illness exist. Of course there are plenty of imbalanced and psychologically unsound individuals. I have worked with enough to know. Being someone who studies the mental health field first hand and deals with patients regularly I still say that orthodox treatment is a scam. What I am saying is that chemical imbalances in the brain, body and mind are merely caused by spiritual disharmony in the energy fields. These drugs they give these people do not heal or even help them to recover. SOME of them are left with the illusion of getting better because the drugs just repress or shut off the emotional responses in the brain. Then they are even more fu#@d without the meds then they ever where before. OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT INTERESTED IN CURING ANY ILLNESS! Just treating them with drugs that repress or keep the inbalance at bay instead of using techniques actally help to heal the ind by rebalancing the fields of energy that directly correlspond to our brain and body chemistry. See I have studied shamanism also and believe it or not if applied correctly the two fields of study can succesfullywork together. Its not that these illnesses don't exist it's that they are not caused by a disease in the brain as thought by many orthodox practitioners. They ARE a function of evolution. Not everyone is strong enough to make the leap and get stuck in the middle of the transition leaving them unaware and unable to understand what they are experiencing. These are individuals who cant ell ordinary reality from the sub dimensional frequencies on other planes that they are tappin into. Like I said there is much we dont understand about the mind and brain and orthodox psych only has it half right. And I don't question my sanity at all, it's ormal dominant left brain thinking that I question. There must be a balance and even so calle sane people are extremely iimbalanced in todays world. RESTRICTIVE THINKING CAUSES RESTRICTED EXPERIENCE! And yes there is much restrictive programming involved in the teachings of our society. As far as free thinkers not being a threat, how do you explain John Lennon, Bruce Lee, JFK, Bill Hicks, Jim Morrison, Jim Hendrix, Ghandi, Martin Luthor King, And oh yeah Christ.
You were doing well until you brought Christ into the equation.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Last time I checked, you are a member of a conspiracy community.
Indeed and I do suffer from it. I believe I am the devil or Jesus or God, depending on how I feel. Right now I am the devil.

I ain't kidding. I can spot a fellow Shizotypal from a mile away. Because I have psychic powers distance is no problem.

Right now I'm printing out a letter to send to David Icke about all the deaths I caused with my powers.

I believe in all this and I don't.

You see, I killed JFK. I am the reptiles. I am the devil, jesus and god. I can get in your head right now if I want. Shall I? I'll come and pay you a visit right now and shake you up a nice one. ))))))))))

Last edited by albie : 10-08-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:21 AM

I don't mean religious christ or the way organized religion pecieves the Christ as jesus. I mean Christ concousness that has been attained by many free thinkers and spiritual leaders such as Buda, Chrishna, Horus, Dionisis, ext wich most of them where born on DEC. 25th, had 13 apostles, where crucified and ressurected 3 days later. the story of Jesus is the story of many leaders condensed into one story that and the phenomena of history repeating itself