Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2005, 06:16 AM

Default PLEASE TAKE A LOOK, MAKE A COMMENT

BEFORE THIS FRONT PAGE IS REMOVED, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:
www.sptimes.com/

or/and

www.sptimes.com/2005/04/22/Southpinellas/Video_shows_police_ha.shtml

Old 04-22-2005, 09:35 AM

Default Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK, MAKE A COMMENT

Okay, I’ll comment.

When I look at that picture I’m reminded of something someone once told me, and that is – Children need discipline at home otherwise they’ll receive it from the law. And, this looks like a classic case of that.

If this child was causing a disturbance in class and the teacher called the police, what choice do the police have other than to do something about it? Let’s face it, they can’t simply walk out and do nothing!

What this child needs is discipline from her parent(s) to teach her the value of security and plenty of love to reinforce the idea in her that “she is okay”.

In a society where children are taught that mum and dad have no right to discipline them the old fashion way and parents are made to feel like criminals for administering it, what should we expect?

The only problem here is with the parents and the so-called child rearing “experts”

The bottom line here is that children need a firm hand and plenty of love otherwise they become like wild animals.

What’s your view on those links Helen?
Old 04-22-2005, 11:11 AM

I totally agree with DLL.

I would add that nowhere does it say WHY the child was behaving the way she was. I would be interested in what, if any, medication she was taking at the time and if she is taking pharmaceuticals regularly.

I think this is part of the agenda: to tell parents it's illegal to discipline your child so that when they run amok on state-administered mindaltering/behaviormodifying drugs the only thing to do is to call in police, or better still, military, as if that's the ONLY solution.

This quote though:

"But they all agreed that once police are called to a school, the situation is theirs to run."

No, DEFINATELY NOT. Surely, if one witnesses police using exessive force, especially against a child - no matter how violent - it's one's DUTY to stop the police. After all, they ARE still human beings, or they SHOULD be, and should use their <a href="http://www.lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer21.html">discriminating mind</a>!!!
Old 04-22-2005, 12:26 PM

Quote:
DaddyLongLeg wrote:
Okay, I’ll comment.

When I look at that picture I’m reminded of something someone once told me, and that is – Children need discipline at home otherwise they’ll receive it from the law. And, this looks like a classic case of that.

If this child was causing a disturbance in class and the teacher called the police, what choice do the police have other than to do something about it? Let’s face it, they can’t simply walk out and do nothing!

What this child needs is discipline from her parent(s) to teach her the value of security and plenty of love to reinforce the idea in her that “she is okay”.

In a society where children are taught that mum and dad have no right to discipline them the old fashion way and parents are made to feel like criminals for administering it, what should we expect?

The only problem here is with the parents and the so-called child rearing “experts”

The bottom line here is that children need a firm hand and plenty of love otherwise they become like wild animals.

What’s your view on those links Helen?
Ahemmmm!
I bet you think (thought) that I personally took this as a weeping willow, looking at a helpless, little child being bullied by authorities! NOT!!!

My opinion is that the parents (and I'm going to guess) have problems. The child probably thought she is going to be tough and not do what she is supposed to do (in school at least), kind of mimicking her own parents example of poor behavior at home, in public and who knows where else!!
You would be surprised at how much of this nonsense takes place here in Pinellas County (in the news) every single day!! Some kids think that this behavior/rebellion is OK because the parent will come to their defense. Hey, mom and dad are this way!!!!!!!!!! Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one wants to see handcuffs on a child. But, something tells me that this child had tendencies to do some actions alittle above that of a little, cutesy, smiley, 5-year old.

I blame the parents. I DO NOT think it had to do with medication at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The child is being raised in a free-for-all home, 'anything goes', 'no one walks over me attitude'. 'Fcuk the this and that', and 'those'.

Surely this child realized the severity/consequence of her behavior, SOMETHING (I'm sure) her parents NEVER told her about!!!
Ahhh!!! little child!!!! Ahhhh!!

Perhaps now the child will look at her parents, and her parent's hoodlum friends and neighbors, and think about what mommy and daddy DIDN'T teach her or tell her!! I think this little adult child can think along these lines!!!

She's way beyond that little 5-year old image one gets of 5 year old.

Yes, I personally think there is more to this.
And yes, the teacher had to do what she thought was 'right' to protect the other little children!!

Next thing you know, 5 year olds will pack a handgun.

And as far as parents NOT being able to discipline the child for fear of social workers knocking on their door, well, personally DLL--I'll take a stab and say that there is no love in this particular household, because if there was love--the parents wouldn't need to have those worries. But again, these parents do NOT have 'parenting' on their minds anyway.

This child does not know "to be a child", or to be loved and cared for. She is just riding the waves of life because she was given life and well, here she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2005, 10:17 PM

A kid throwing a temper tantrum?

Hmmm...

Handcuffs...

Police called...

No better example of an emasculated society...little people to scared to act, who have to wait for the 'appropriate authorities' to save them from a rampaging 4ft human.

Recently in Oz, an entire street actually ACTED. A bunch of HOONS running amock in their cars were hemmed in by the local community until the police arrived and gave the kids a good verbal bollicking.

Later, a pissed off member of the upper echelon's of the Police Service demanded that people not take the law into their own hands...

People are going to have to become active in their communities.

If you dont run your own life...someones going to run it for you.
Old 04-23-2005, 07:40 PM

Um... ditto what True said. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-24-2005, 02:19 PM

Re: the arrested 5 year old girl.

Just as I thought. A little girl that misbehaves, and when the teacher needs to discipline (without any force on the child), this child throws more than a temper tantrum.

This child was being disruptive during a math class where they were using jelly beans for add and subtract. The little girl would not let up her silliness which quickly became disruptive to other students.

The teacher asked her to stop. The little girl didn't stop. The teacher took away her jelly beans.

The little girl then took a candy dish off the teacher's desk and threw it, and grabbed crayons/markers and started messing up the walls. When the administator came in she kicked him, kicked the teacher in the shin, and continued to be physical.

What else were they supposed to do? We just had a 6 year old run from school the other day. And everybody is up in arms about school security.

This situation of the little 5 year old comes at a time when there has been a string of odd circumstances, student problems, and racial tension here in Pinellas County.

One thinks that this was inappropriate to call the police. However, if it would have been your child hit in the head with that candy dish or other object after the fact that there had been this known conduct of this little girl, I'm sure the parents would have said, "why didn't you call the authorities".

Because you know what??? Maybe not in ozland, or Tennesse, or Brazil, or wherever, BUT!!!! here in Mid to South Florida, it has become the norm to call the police in this type of situation.
Old 04-24-2005, 07:45 PM

Because you have forfitted your power to the State GR.

It's happening everywhere.

I would have knelt down grabbed her firmly by both shoulders and shook her while yelling into her face at the top of my lungs "HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...with an extreme look of anger on my face...works with psychotic people.

Of course after I had calmed the child and sung songs and found out her step father was abusing her and her older sister I would have been handcuffed by police for child abuse...

Then sued civilly for the pain and suffering of the child and then lost my house, car and my plasma t.v.

Possibly even charged under the new anti-terrorism laws as I have diverted law enforcement from possibly more importent duties.

Oh yes...the perfect plan...disempower and scare people into complete submission where they'll observe a rape coz they dont want to get involved. Then cut down on the police when you should be increasing them. Then offer 24/7 surviellence police state for the soloution.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:09 AM

Yes TB! Forfeited power to the state---and why is that??

Sometimes I feel so angry with certain people for bringing about this power of the police.

But anyway... teachers today can't make you stand in the corner anymore---NO NO NO.
They can't do anything that will intimidate the child!!! Oh poor poopoo!! Or give an extra assignment?? Well, the parents will say that the teacher is blocking the child from doing homework---because the school doesn't want to see a 'this and that' child get ahead.

Oh such crap all the time. I'm so sick of it.
This is just one area of Florida or USA that has these stupid stupid stupid mentalities and the ever so popular 'I wanna blame somebody for my child being this way'!!!. Crap, crap, crap!!

This child can be not only disruptive, but, physical and destructive. And the parent doesn't want to hear it, believe it, or take reponsibility. Some (without mentioning it openly) have the excuse that they don't want to raise a 'sissy-child'. Crap!!!

The mother (no mention of father) is 'looking' for an attorney. Hope she gets a good 'kick in the shin' herself.

And get this: in our local paper, they are trying to get lay people to come in to be 'trained' for teaching. Say, what????

No wonder they want everyone to learn the computer early in life. Televised schooling. Very few people are interested in the teaching career.

Because people have become so lazy when it comes to social conduct with inappropriate behavior, so openly offensive, physical, and even murderous that I, at times, feel like I'm on the wrong planet or something. And no, it's NOT being old fashioned or 'goody-two-shoes'--it's called being civil and above an animal.

I mean some people are crap. Can you tell I'm having a bad day.

See ya.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:28 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Our Rulers - :-o :-o :-o

A parent could get arrested & even separated from their kids for the same amount of violence, however, the state accepts & obviously promotes this “early programming”. This removes the kid’s ability to learn how to defend themselves early on, since there is no way, in their mind, they can overcome such a force. They are completely helpless, & there is nothing they can do. What do you call when someone overpowers you? Some kind of abuse… Isn’t this condoned child abuse?

Brutality at best…
http://www.hyperdictionary.com/search.aspx?define=brutality
8-)