Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2009, 06:23 AM
The Master of Dimensions

Default Best Evidence for aliens

I think that we should start a Best Evidence for aliens Thread on here, Can one of the Admin/Mods class it as a Sticky if possible, so everyone can put there photos of them in here.

Eyewitness testimony from people that saw something strange and unidentified in the air. Radar returns, video clips and pictures... But that is all we have so far. To me thats not enough. I need better evidence!!

This is where science comes in.

In science, there is no reasonable doubt. You can either verify an experiment, repeatedly according to the model of the hypothesis, or you cannot. When it comes to ET, you cannot. No one can. There isnt a space agency on the planet, that I know of, that has found any proof of ET life, intelligent or other, dead or alive, anywhere in the universe.

Quote:
Roswell, the DSP detection, the Belgian incident of 1990, Shag Harbor, The Iranian UFO Dogfight, Battle of LA, etc,... We even have people posting pictures that they claim are alien artifacts on the moon and Mars.

Yes, some of these UFOs could be alien crafts and alien artifacts. But we need to be 100% sure, and if we cant exclude everything else...well, then all of a sudden, we arent 100% sure, are we!?

Quote:

I might say, however, that as an investigator of pseudoscientific topics for over twenty years my experience has taught me that the first things to suspect and look for are fraud, forgery, deception, misrepresentation, sophistry, and specious reasoning, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for illogical reasoning, self-deception, misreading, inadvertently fudged data, and willful misunderstanding, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for ignorance, innocent mistakes, misinterpretations, equipment errors, out-of-date references, overlooked results or causes, etc. Unfortunately, ALL of these items MUST be examined FIRST when investigating any pseudoscientific topic, BEFORE one begins looking for presumed new or unusual natural phenomena.--Steven Schafersman.

Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself UFOs are Alien star ships?

Sure, Scientist and Engineers, Commercial and military aircrews, Radar experts, Senior military and intelligence officials around the world, Astronomers, Astronauts and cosmonauts, Presidents, Kings, and many other credible folks around the world have all observed strange things in the sky... But, in the end, they merely describe objects observed which defy identification based upon standards which we know regarding aerodynamic performance or characteristics.

UFOs are observed unidentified flying objects. There is nothing else attached to them. Evidence is not something you can observe. That is called an observation.

UFOs, Alien abductions, Area 51, Cattle mutilations, Crop circles, Alien artifacts on Earth/Moon and Mars... What evidence is there, and most importantly, how good is it, that intelligent extraterrestrials are out there, have found Earth, and are now here doing all the things we hear about?

Old 10-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Banned

Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Screw the space aliens!
Old 10-09-2009, 07:05 PM

I don't think there is a need to make this thread a sticky.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Banned

Wink Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't think there is a need to make this thread a sticky.
Sticky's are not screwed, they're pasted..
Old 11-01-2009, 07:59 AM

I've seen UFOs in broad day before however that doesn't mean there from some different planet. They could just be reptilians from inside the earth.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
I've seen UFOs in broad day before however that doesn't mean there from some different planet. They could just be reptilians from inside the earth.
OK, i will bite....what did these ufos look like? Also, why would creatures that live inside the earth ever develop flying craft?
Old 11-06-2009, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Also, why would creatures that live inside the earth ever develop flying craft?
He's referring to Hollow Earth theory. I try to explain the concept -> here <-.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:10 AM
Banned

The Hollow earth representation is awesome, how did you make it?
Old 11-30-2009, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussyB View Post
The Hollow earth representation is awesome, how did you make it?
I did not create this drawing. I found it on the net.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:06 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Vera

I have to agree that aliens and the like do not exist. Every case I've ever heard wound up being disproved. The people making the claim were usually drunk, drugged, or just trying to become famous by pulling off a stunt, claiming extra-terrestrials abound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimension_Traveller View Post
I think that we should start a Best Evidence for aliens Thread on here, Can one of the Admin/Mods class it as a Sticky if possible, so everyone can put there photos of them in here.

Eyewitness testimony from people that saw something strange and unidentified in the air. Radar returns, video clips and pictures... But that is all we have so far. To me thats not enough. I need better evidence!!

This is where science comes in.

In science, there is no reasonable doubt. You can either verify an experiment, repeatedly according to the model of the hypothesis, or you cannot. When it comes to ET, you cannot. No one can. There isnt a space agency on the planet, that I know of, that has found any proof of ET life, intelligent or other, dead or alive, anywhere in the universe.

Yes, some of these UFOs could be alien crafts and alien artifacts. But we need to be 100% sure, and if we cant exclude everything else...well, then all of a sudden, we arent 100% sure, are we!?

Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself UFOs are Alien star ships?

Sure, Scientist and Engineers, Commercial and military aircrews, Radar experts, Senior military and intelligence officials around the world, Astronomers, Astronauts and cosmonauts, Presidents, Kings, and many other credible folks around the world have all observed strange things in the sky... But, in the end, they merely describe objects observed which defy identification based upon standards which we know regarding aerodynamic performance or characteristics.

UFOs are observed unidentified flying objects. There is nothing else attached to them. Evidence is not something you can observe. That is called an observation.

UFOs, Alien abductions, Area 51, Cattle mutilations, Crop circles, Alien artifacts on Earth/Moon and Mars... What evidence is there, and most importantly, how good is it, that intelligent extraterrestrials are out there, have found Earth, and are now here doing all the things we hear about?