Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2009, 03:55 AM

Default Re: One simple question...

He's USED the term new world order. As far as he may be concerned it is just a positive phrase. I'm sure if he knew the way it is seen in conspiracy circles that he wouldn't use it, purely because he wouldn't want to stir up mania on forums.
If the new world order was as you see it then do you think they would use the term in front of people and cameras? It doesn't make sense.

IF the NWO IS as some see it then Clinton would know NOT to use the term. The fact that he does shows it is innocent.

Unless it is a complicated double bluff. But why would they risk that?

Logic isn't the side of the conspiracy nut, I'm afraid.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
He's USED the term new world order. As far as he may be concerned it is just a positive phrase. I'm sure if he knew the way it is seen in conspiracy circles that he wouldn't use it, purely because he wouldn't want to stir up mania on forums.
If the new world order was as you see it then do you think they would use the term in front of people and cameras? It doesn't make sense.

IF the NWO IS as some see it then Clinton would know NOT to use the term. The fact that he does shows it is innocent.

Unless it is a complicated double bluff. But why would they risk that?

Logic isn't the side of the conspiracy nut, I'm afraid.
Do you ever hear THEM use the words "MKULTRA/Project Monarch?"

Do you ever hear THEM use the words FREEMASONRY?

Just a few examples.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:39 AM

Why would they use them in the general speeches they give? "Hey, don't be an MK Ultra slave! Vote for me!"

Your logic is mad, I don't see what you are getting at.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Why would they use them in the general speeches they give? "Hey, don't be an MK Ultra slave! Vote for me!"

Your logic is mad, I don't see what you are getting at.
Why must I explain my comments to you?

Kindly read the thread.

They mention the NWO publicly because this "catch phrase" does not implicate them in a crime.

They don't mention MKULTRA/Project Monarch because this would implicate them in crimes against humanity.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:58 AM

You're mad. Prove MK Ultra exists. And how is freemasonry a crime?

This is more evidence of the fact that you have had your sense of logic impared.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:02 AM

I suggest you look into The 13 Illuminati Bloodlines and their ownership of the Federal Reserve. Satanism is the real conspiracy.

Article: The 13 Bloodlines and the Federal Reserve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
You're mad. Prove MK Ultra exists. And how is freemasonry a crime?

This is more evidence of the fact that you have had your sense of logic impared.
Oh, yes, I'm mad and my sense of logic is impaired because I dare to mention that the government of the United State's of America perpetrated crimes against humanity when experimenting on unwitting citizens and incarcerating children and others in mind control programs such as MKULTRA/Project Monarch under the direction of the CIA.

Just the same as COLBY was MAD, a former CIA director, who acknowledged the existence of Project Monarch together with all the DECLASSIFIED CIA documents that have been released under the Freedom of Information Act which prove the existence of these mind control programs such as Bluebird, Artichoke, et. al.

Who said Freemasonry was a crime?

You're in the wrong place.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-09-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:55 AM

>>Just the same as COLBY was MAD, a former CIA director, who acknowledged the existence of Project Monarch together with all the DECLASSIFIED CIA documents that have been released under the Freedom of Information Act which prove the existence of these mind control programs such as Bluebird, Artichoke, et. al.

And I'm sure you have wonderfully reliable evidence to back that up? I bet Colby was never a CIA director. More likely his quote about Monarch was wrong. He probabl;y never said it or was talking about something else. Why would they openly talk about such things to the press.

It's possible he was referring to the MKULTRA thing. Which was hardly the massive thing that the MONARCH project purports to be. It was about interrogation, not creating puppets. Plus it was on public record so not a secret.

Last edited by albie : 10-10-2009 at 06:09 AM.