Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2005, 08:19 PM

Default Re: God and Jesus

I've got to be honest DLL...people are picking and choosing what they like.

These are only a few of about 20-30 points. I had to type that in by hand not copy and paste.

I've got to honestly say that people are reaching if they have read the entire bible and can only conclude from it that he was a 'nice guy' and a 'great teacher'.

How about people addressing the EXACT points I made? Thomas the doubter? "My Lord and my God"? The Jews stoning him because he cclaimed to be God?

The resurection? Come on people? I dont beleive this is very sincere. Did Muhammed reserect? Is the story of Christ that of a simple teacher with ALL the miracles? With ALL that has been written?

Either the N.T is a fake or HE IS the Son Of God, in fact God incarnate into this world from a force we cannot possibly comprehend. The Life Force incarnate.

If people here cannot grasp this then the debate is not very honest.

People are picking and choosing because it's easier to intellectualise these things away.

There is far more pointing to the central premise of the N.T---->that God so loved the world he offered up his only son. God is not a man sitting up in the clouds, God is totally incomprehensible...hence the incarnation. We need to get out of our heads the 'image' of God. God can be everywhere and incarnate in Christ as well.

These are simple points. I believe there is not alot of real search for the truth here but intellectual self defense from a premise that is a little frightening to intelligent people that come here.

Regardless. I loves ya all. I've had my Prozac and everythings all right now.

Kiss, kiss.

Old 04-08-2005, 08:30 PM

The shooters at Columbine were on Prozac. Andrea Yates who drowned her five kids was on two different antidepressants at the same time. That indian kid who shot 9 people then himself was also on prozac. I don't think SSRI's are good for you True. And to correct you True, they set out to stone him because he claimed to be the SON of God, not God himself. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-08-2005, 08:37 PM

Dont worry Nohope...just waiting till the brain chips are available...then it's all going to be all right...oh yes, freedom...
Old 04-08-2005, 08:46 PM

I can speak from experience with SSRI's cuz I tried Prozac for a week back when I was seriously depressed and that shit made me feel extremely irritable and aggressive. If anyone wants to read some real life horror stories about SSRI's, go to drugawareness.org :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-08-2005, 08:59 PM

DLL, on this point you made...

""This is how I see it: Jesus is saying that when you see a miracle you believe because seeing is believing, but if you believe without ever having seen a miracle, you are truly blessed; you donít need to see it because you have rock-solid faith anyway. That is far more valuable than having seen it!""

This is in relation to Thomas saying to Christ..."My Lord and my God"...Christ rebukes Thomas for taking so long to get the point...

DLL, that is some of the most incredible reaching i have ever seen. I think the passage speaks for itself. This constant harp that the Bible is 'simple metaphor' and merely an archetypal myth that gives us meaning is wearing thin.

Either say the N.T is a fake but a lovely story with a few tips for living, or accept it's central premise. I really cant see the problem.

There is one thing worse than idol worship, thats human beings twisting things to suit themselves. It's dishonest.

People are not seeing the forest for the tree's because the central premise is far to terrifying...that God incarnated into this world.

Oh well, it seems i must mount a crusade and kill the people i disagree with to save them from themselves...

:-D
Old 04-08-2005, 09:10 PM

[.

Oh well, it seems i must mount a crusade and kill the people i disagree with to save them from themselves...

:-D[/quote]Sounds like the Prozac is talking. :-P
Old 04-10-2005, 06:57 AM

Hey TB

This topic is a real getting nowhere thread huh?

To be completely honest with you none of us can know what Jesus is. To me he is a man with a true spirit that God chose to make an example through, and to you he is God incarnate.

All we can really do is have faith in our beliefs right?

I donít believe that the New Testament is a fake; I believe it is a book of verse that we interpret using our own premise as a foundation. I believe that the New Testament takes the wisdom of the Old Testament and centers it on an individual life so that we can apply it personally.

The bottom line for me is this: We should be grateful to God alone and take heed of the message from Jesus.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:01 AM

Here, here, kiss, kiss DLL.

Thats what it's all about people!

We can all disagree and not kill each other.

Something that ordinary people have been doing an awful long time.

It seems only our Elite Masters have failed to get it.

Best.
Old 04-22-2005, 04:28 PM

DLL wrote

Quote:
Hello Madkhao,

Your comment is completely unclear. Could you please elaborate on your meaning?
Somewhere way back in the first or second pages of this thread someone mentioned a white aryan jesus. If you took the visual test I posted and thought you saw jesus, you've been brainwashed.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:41 PM

another comment the God incarnate believers should consider: Christ is king, but he's not God. God allows him to be king for 1000 years. After that, God takes back the throne and Christ goes back to God's right hand. read Revelations to check for yourself.