Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2009, 12:19 PM

Default Re: David Ickes Reptilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Really?

You know for sure that there are, in fact, REPITILIANS.

Please, do tell how you know this to be a fact.

We are all ears.
I've seen people shape-shift myself. I'm certainly not asking you to believe me... because when I first heard the theory I thought it was totally crazy and I would never believe anyone who told me they saw a reptilian. Theres no way I can prove to you there is reptilians. All I can do is give my knowledge on the topic and tell you my experiences.

Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:02 AM

I've seen people's examples of reptilian shape shifting on youtube. I hope it's better than that. Just what did you see?
Old 10-13-2009, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I've seen people's examples of reptilian shape shifting on youtube. I hope it's better than that. Just what did you see?
I've seen people shape-shift in real life plenty of times. I've also seen peoples pupils turn into vertical slits.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:18 AM

Don't ever take up writing as a career will you.

Describe this transformation. And go into detail.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Banned

Oh yeah, I've seen lizard people myself. I see them every week at the Center for Religious Science when I'm helping myself to cheese, crackers, fresh fruit, and good coffee before 'Celebration', which I don't attend.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
I've seen people shape-shift myself. I'm certainly not asking you to believe me... because when I first heard the theory I thought it was totally crazy and I would never believe anyone who told me they saw a reptilian. Theres no way I can prove to you there is reptilians. All I can do is give my knowledge on the topic and tell you my experiences.
I don't believe you, and there isn't any way you can prove to me that reptilians exist, but, since you've witnessed people shape-shift, how 'bout telling us who these people are.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Don't ever take up writing as a career will you.

Describe this transformation. And go into detail.
Well when people shape-shift its often very subtle. I've seen peoples skin change in to a scaly type of skin yet the color of the skin usually stays the same. When this happens its only for a second and then it goes back to normal. Other times when I see people shape-shift I don't actually see there real skin or the shape of whats shifting but you'll see a black spot on there face, arm or what ever for a second. I'm pretty sure this has somethin to do with Einsteins doppler effect theory. They use a technique of some sort to hide the real appearance of whats shifting, this is the black spot I'm talking about. Its very rare to see there real skin color. I've only seen a full blown shape-shift twice and again it was only for a second or so. I happend to see it out of the corner of my eye when someone was walkin by my bedroom. I seemed to look out the room with out thinking about it, it was more of just a random reaction, I think this is why I saw what I did.

What I saw was a small 5ft women turn in to a large light green reptilian which was probably close to 6ft. This is what initially caught my eye was the size difference, she was the only person at my house at the time. I couldn't take in to much detail in roughly a second but the skin didn't actually seem that scaly, more like a snakes skin actually. The green color of its skin was a shade of green I've never really seen before. The being had a little bit of a snout and was very musclelar all around. I was frazzled for a second and I walked out in to the living room where she was. She just started talkin to me as if nothing had happend, askin me questions like "are you feelin ok? its look like you've seen a ghost" however I saw a few more subtle shifts as I was talkin to her then. I don't speak up about these things when I see them happen, cuz I'm aware the reptilian will easily dominate the situation and I'll end up being labled as crazy.

Reptilians are very telepathic, this is how they conceal there identity so thoroughly. They know what your going to do before you do, not only are they telepathic but there extremely intelligent. They can predict thought patterns. However if there under high amounts of stress this is when you seem to see subtle shifts at times. Don't mistake them acting stressed out in their human as them actually being stressed. You have to remember the emotions they show in human form often has nothing to do with how they really feel. They're beyond acting. Often thinkin about reptilians around one will cause them to shift at times. I also think that since they know I'm not going to say anything to anyone in person there more loose with there composure around me.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:50 AM

And you don't see other things? Like little elves and cartoon characters? I had a friend who was mentally ill who would see all kinds of things. He even saw me once, floating up his staircase and saying the word "Bernard". I have to admit that I do believe in the supernatural and have experienced it often. Some time later that word "Bernard" made complete sense.

I see into the future all the time. But I have never seen a reptile.

I guess this admission kind of weakens my stance as a debunker.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:25 AM

Quote:
And you don't see other things? Like little elves and cartoon characters? I had a friend who was mentally ill who would see all kinds of things. He even saw me once, floating up his staircase and saying the word "Bernard". I have to admit that I do believe in the supernatural and have experienced it often. Some time later that word "Bernard" made complete sense.

I see into the future all the time. But I have never seen a reptile.

I guess this admission kind of weakens my stance as a debunker.
Hey, I'm not asking you to believe me. You asked a question so I answered it. Its less logical to totally dismiss the theory of reptilians being here on this planet with us, than it is to consider it. For one, dinosaurs got mysteriously wiped out millions of years ago. They were around for millions of years before they got wiped out and yet they never evolved? That seems off to me. Even velociraptors were fairly smart, more so then primates. So say if some kind of reptile like human evolved from the dinosaurs millions of years ago and went underground to start a civilization just imagine how advanced they would be by now. They would have technology beyond our comprehension, so advanced it would seem magical. They could mingle among us with out our knowledge. They could change shape, walk through walls, cloak there appearance, read thoughts etc. Sounds crazy doesn't it? But just try and imagine what humans could do with technology in a million years from now. Heck even in a thousand years technology will be DRAMATICALLY more advanced then it is today. Just tryin to give ya some perspective on the situation.

Two, snake symbolism is all over the place. People from all parts of the world tell tales of reptile-like humans and snake people. Even the bible talks about the serpent quite often, in a symbolic fashion. Ever heard of Jedi Mind Tricks? Well there songs have all sorts of reptilian symbolism in it. One of the members of the group even calls himself Ikon the python or ikon the hologram. Get it? Eye Con the hologram. I don't care if you like hip-hop or not, just listen to some of there songs on youtube or something and they make it pretty obvious there either reptilians themselves or trying to expose them.

Oh and by the way, I have never seen any other things like elves or fairys etc. I'm not mentally ill, I've never heard voices or anything like that. I'm in my first year of college. However I have seen flaws in there holographic technology. Not only can reptilians shape-shift but they can also project a hologram around them so they can appear however they choose to. I've seen this projection lag at times, causing someones movement to be irradic/impossible. For example someone might be picking up a glass of water and then all of a sudden with in a fraction of a second there taking a drink out of it, I clearly see there arm skip the movement of lifting. Thats just one example. Other than that though, I've only seen reptilians shape-shift and flaws in there holographic technology.

Trust me man, I really wish I was crazy at times, it feels like I'm going crazy but its just to blatantly obvious for me to dismiss the idea. I've seen to much, read to many different things and seen to much symbolism. I don't talk to anybody about this in real life but I try to tell people on the internet. I go on with life as if nothing has happend, and mingle with reptilians daily. Theres just nothing I can do, telling someone this stuff would make them think I'm totally crazy. The reptilians foundation is so solid this way. A reptilian could change in to its full form right in front of me and I wouldn't say a word. These beings are very insidious, they try and ruin your life in a subtle fashion a little bit everyday. I know this all sounds really crazy but I don't know what to do anymore.