Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 10-13-2009, 08:24 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!


Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
The impact would probably have contributed to the weakening of the structure.
I've seen no compelling evidence that 911 was a controlled demolition. And I HAVE looked into it btw.
Maybe you can answer this for me then. As a former Combat Engineer I have some experience with demolitions. How could they have gotten all of the explosives required into the building, installed them behind yards of drywall and piping, ran the detcord to each charge, and done all of it without anybody in the building noticing? And dont use the word thermite because it would take twice as much of that as simple C4 to do the same job. I could almost buy into this theory except for this one glitch.

__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-13-2009, 04:56 PM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Interesting. Not sure about the Lucifer thing.

There is mountains of irrefutable evidence, witness testimony, as well as past accusations that can be assimilated into a devastating court case. But it will never happen.

Just like JFK. The evidence is there, but so what?? Who's pressing charges??

They haven't even officially acknowledged Lee Harvey Oswald was not a lone assassin. Regardless of the Zapruder film, proving beyond any reasonable doubt, the fatal shot came from the front of the motorcade, and not behind, where Oswald was supposedly shooting from.

The evidence is there, but so what?? Who's pressing charges??

Forget the charges, who is acknowledging, OFFICIALLY ACKNOWLEDGING, Lee Harvey Oswald, if at all, was not the lone assassin, or that the Twin Towers could not have collapsed by fire? That building No.7 could not possibly have been 'pulled' within hours??

The evidence is there, but so what?? What are you going to do about it??

In your face, even.

What are you going to do about it??

Nothing. What can you do about it??
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-13-2009, 05:02 PM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
As a former Combat Engineer I have some experience with demolitions. How could they have gotten all of the explosives required into the building, installed them behind yards of drywall and piping, ran the detcord to each charge, and done all of it without anybody in the building noticing?
EireEngineer



Actually, there are witness testimonies that account for high level security personnel, along with what were thaught to be tradesmen, frequently entering and exiting the buildings core interior, for an approximate two month period prior to 911.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-13-2009, 08:18 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Maybe you can answer this for me then. As a former Combat Engineer I have some experience with demolitions. How could they have gotten all of the explosives required into the building, installed them behind yards of drywall and piping, ran the detcord to each charge, and done all of it without anybody in the building noticing? And dont use the word thermite because it would take twice as much of that as simple C4 to do the same job. I could almost buy into this theory except for this one glitch.
As you say, you are not a DEMOLITION EXPERT, but a former COMBAT ENGINEER with some experience in demolitions.

So, this brings me back to your claim to know all about ROCKET SCIENCE because your father worked for Martin Marietta.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-13-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-14-2009, 08:20 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Wink Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
As you say, you are not a DEMOLITION EXPERT, but a former COMBAT ENGINEER with some experience in demolitions.

So, this brings me back to your claim to know all about ROCKET SCIENCE because your father worked for Martin Marietta.
Set up strawmen much, BA? Yes, I do understand basic physics, so to you that makes me a rocket scientist. I paid for my degree blowing up minefields and cutting the barrels off tanks in Iraq with explosives, but to you that makes it seem like I am claiming to be a DEMOLITIONS EXPERT? No, but I do have some idea as to the scope of the task I asked about, which is why it seems like it would be awfully difficult to rig all of the cutting charges required, not to mention fishing det-cord all over the place to set them off, without anyone noticeing. Unless they have somehow figured out to do a controlled demolition without having to resort to blocks of C-4 actually touching superstructure.

Oh...and please quote me where exactly I claimed to know ALL about rocket science. My guess is that you know ALL about ding dongs.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-14-2009, 08:28 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Talking Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
EireEngineer



Actually, there are witness testimonies that account for high level security personnel, along with what were thaught to be tradesmen, frequently entering and exiting the buildings core interior, for an approximate two month period prior to 911.
Were they bringing a lot of wooden crates into the building too? Mind you this was only a thumbnail sketch but I did a sample demo calculation on cutting 32 beams, one cut per floor, over only 6 floors, and came up with 4,800 lbs of C4 required, 5,400 of thermite, or nearly 10,000 of TNT. Obviously these numbers are in the keeping of reality. It IS possible to bring two and a half tons of explosive in without anyone noticing, and I am sure a trained expert could halve the amount of explosive needed just with improved location and tamping. However, still seems like there would be a lot of rigging being done in tight spaces where people are going to notice you banging around.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-14-2009, 09:21 AM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
It IS possible to bring two and a half tons of explosive in without anyone noticing, and I am sure a trained expert could halve the amount of explosive needed just with improved location and tamping. However, still seems like there would be a lot of rigging being done in tight spaces where people are going to notice you banging around.
Actually, there are witness testimonies that account for high level security personnel, along with what were thaught to be tradesmen, frequently entering and exiting the buildings core interior, for an approximate two month period prior to 911.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-14-2009, 02:59 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

With large spools of detcord, prima-cord, and/or wooden crates?
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-04-2009, 07:57 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Maybe you can answer this for me then. As a former Combat Engineer I have some experience with demolitions. How could they have gotten all of the explosives required into the building, installed them behind yards of drywall and piping, ran the detcord to each charge, and done all of it without anybody in the building noticing? And dont use the word thermite because it would take twice as much of that as simple C4 to do the same job. I could almost buy into this theory except for this one glitch.
First of all, we're talking about nano-thermite, not conventional thermite.

Second, it is perfectly plausible that bombs were planted by covert operatives during what was said to be maintenance after office hours. That way, the bombs could have been planted with only a handful of people being aware of it.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-04-2009, 02:31 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

I still find it fairly unlikely that they could have managed to get the charges actually onto the steel, which is after all encased behind drywall, concrete, bathrooms, elevator shafts, etc. However, it certainly is a possibility.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some compelling evidence that blueangel actually is smurfette George_Bush The effects of the NWO 5 09-20-2007 10:20 AM
Evidence WTC7 Was A Controlled Demolition George_Bush War on Terror Charade 0 09-15-2007 12:26 PM
FBI says, "No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11" SeC Opinions 9 09-09-2006 01:28 PM
EVIDENCE OF DRY RUN ATTACK JUST PRIOR TO 7/7! TheSavage General Conspiracy Discussion 2 08-10-2005 02:11 PM
Illuminati Conspiracy Part One: A Precise Exegesis On The Available Evidence AISB_Watch Alternate History 1 08-05-2005 07:07 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.