Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2009, 03:15 PM

Default Youtube Video: White Ethnocentrism 1

Youtube Video: White Ethnocentrism 1

This is a video tribute to the article, White Ethnocentrism: Can Americans Really Be Brainwashed? By Professor Kevin MacDonald.

Kevin MacDonald Archives: Occidental Observer

Note: The clips used are presented in fair use, for scholarly criticism, and thus used in accordance with the United States fair use doctrine, TITLE 17, CHAPTER 1, 107.

Old 01-27-2009, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Youtube Video: White Ethnocentrism 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyGirl View Post
Youtube Video: White Ethnocentrism 1

YouTube - White Ethnocentrism 1

This is a video tribute to the article, White Ethnocentrism: Can Americans Really Be Brainwashed? By Professor Kevin MacDonald.

Kevin MacDonald Archives: Occidental Observer

Note: The clips used are presented in fair use, for scholarly criticism, and thus used in accordance with the United States fair use doctrine, TITLE 17, CHAPTER 1, 107.
The question raised is if Americans can really be brainwashed.

The answer is that anyone can be brainwashed.

American or not.

From cradle to grave.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:01 PM

In a sense, everyone is brainwashed. Question is, is all brainwashing bad? Of course we know the negatives of being brainwashed, but what are the positives? It's not necessarily brainwashing that may be bad, but what your being brainwashed with. Normally the point of brainwashing is of course all about control. Sure, the word control and its meaning has a negative image in most cases. But, what are some positive cases of being controlled? Morals? Do not kill, do not steal, do not rape, do not lie, etc.

In the animal kingdom these are all natural instincts. The lieing is not, that is a byproduct of communication invented by the human species. So, we ignore our animal instincts and label as bad/evil/crimes, but they are however our natural born instincts.

We would kill for our food (other species), kill each other. This would come out of us for many reasons. Anger, protection, survival of the fittest. Or just like when the female lion catches her prey, then is beaten up by the male lion. The male lion then "steals" her food. So, the lion beat and stole to survive/"go on" in the world. Not because he seen it in a movie. Or was told it about it by a turtle. No, that is natural instinct. Survival instincts took over. He nor the female lion never once thought, "oh, a male must not attack or beat up a female". No, that does not apply in the jungle. Yes, i'm using lions as examples here, but if it wasn't for a brainwashed population, would we not be doing the same thing to each other? Yes we would. We barely restrain from doing it to each other now, even though theres......Consequences. Another thing that doesn't apply to the Kingdom of Jung Ale.

So, is this a positive form of brainwashing? On the surface, of it, most people would say yes. This is where brainwashing comes in handy. This is were brainwashing at an early age, from the cradle is very important and "civilizied". But is it? Where we suppose to be this way? Where we suppose to be different from every other species roaming the planet? Does our way of life not interfere with nature? Using up resources? Think about it for a minute.

What if, we were born and lived like the other animals on this planet? What if we never set up Kingdoms, Religions, Governments, Morals, Codes, Laws, Punishments, etc. What if we lived like we were suppose to, in of course natures point of view? How different would things be?

Is this a negative or positive side to brainwashing? I think the answer would shock most of you. Before you do answer or don't think before you answer, let me give you this to think about:

Go back to a time on earth when man wore animal skins to keep warm. Go back to a time when man first figured out how to use fire and what it was. Think about how they must have thought. Now, fast forward to the point to were man got to were he was able to communicate. Man finally created a language. Believe it or not, he was advancing at that time. Were these men dumb stupid caveman like they are always depicted to be for some reason? Or were they far more brillant than you and I and the people of the 21st century will ever be? Today, communication, reading, writine, tv, radios, computers, cars, grocery stores, clothing stores, celebs, etc....this list could go on and on, is what teaches us everything we know now. We have been spoiled. Taught. Spoonfed. These people 1000's of years ago weren't. Yet they got by just fine. Freezing winters with no heater or walls (insulation). Scorching hot summers with no A/C or water to pour out of a tap in a matter of seconds to quench your thirst. These people figured things out on their own with no help. They created everything we have today. THEY came up with it.

Now, here's were it gets weird. If they were all doing so good and making it on their own, why did they do something crazy? Think about it, they discovered fire, spears, how to hunt and cook their own meat, and how to knock some boots, yeah baby, yeah baby. They were just fine, weren't they? Ok, what made them all of a sudden STOP and decide that they wanted to pick 1 Man or Woman out of 100-200 in a group, maybe 1000-5000, how knows, to be their one supreme leader? Then to give them money/tax? Food that they worked for while their ruler did nothing? Their ruler would punish them for getting out of line. Look at historys rulers. We've seen every possible personality you can imagine rule many. Why did early man do this and why did they set this up to begin with? What caused this? Were they tricked? I personally think so.

So, once you think about that really really deep and hard, think about the other thing as well. Would we have better off and the world and nature also, if we would have just lived by our natural instincts? Sure, if we weren't brainwashed to not do bad things, you might think we would all be a bunch of blood thirsty barbarians running around killing each other. Or would we?

How many bears kill other bears? How many lions kill other lions? How many sheep kill other sheep? Not many huh? They tend to mind their own business. Sure, every once in awhile theres conflict amongst the animal kingdom. But for the most part, they just want to live and do what it takes to hunt, gather, sleep, shit, and sex it up with sexy momma, sexy momma.

Is this where OUR moras and brainwashing fails? War? Look how many have been fought. Look at the cause for each one? Mostly because of what we were brainwashed from birth with. Isn't that ironic? Right now, our "CIVILIZED" obedience brainwashing has differently altered our natural instincts. But I believe for the worst, not the better when it comes down to it and if you see it from the begining.

Do you all agree?
Old 02-02-2009, 11:39 PM

Brainwashing infers that you are being conditioned to believe that which is untrue.

Your anaology that brainwashing is the same as teaching one that it is immoral to lie, cheat, kill or steal is ridiculous.

It is a truth that it is immoral to lie, cheat or steal.

Therefore, it is not brainwashing.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:11 AM

No no no, not what I was getting at. See, I thought some folks would see it this way.

The point I am training to make, is have we been brainwashed against our own natural instincts, and have never even realized from the beginning.

See you say "teaching", but who is to say that is what were suppose to be "taught". That was the main point I was trying to get at. That is why I kept comparing our current civilized principles, with our real principles of nature and was it really the right way. You never see the animal kingdom killing each other in senseless wars. That is why I question from the begining of time, WHO set these rules and who's to say the way we live is right.

One that would only scratch the surface of this issue would think, basically what you stated in your reply. But, go deeper. Much deeper. Go way back to a primitive time. Please re-read my post, you totally missed out on some of the points I tried to lay out (could be my fault to why you misunderstood it). Basically, what I'm trying to say, is try to grasp, and open your mind to the whole post, and not just answer the question from the begining and in your mind try to argue against.

I see what your saying, but that is what the average person would say. But once again, whose "teachings" are these, and who says thats really the right way.

Please think about it some more.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay579 View Post
No no no, not what I was getting at. See, I thought some folks would see it this way.

The point I am training to make, is have we been brainwashed against our own natural instincts, and have never even realized from the beginning.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...id=6586660That was the main point I was trying to get at. That is why I kept comparing our current civilized principles, with our real principles of nature and was it really the right way. You never see the animal kingdom killing each other in senseless wars. That is why I question from the begining of time, WHO set these rules and who's to say the way we live is right.

One that would only scratch the surface of this issue would think, basically what you stated in your reply. But, go deeper. Much deeper. Go way back to a primitive time. Please re-read my post, you totally missed out on some of the points I tried to lay out (could be my fault to why you misunderstood it). Basically, what I'm trying to say, is try to grasp, and open your mind to the whole post, and not just answer the question from the begining and in your mind try to argue against.

I see what your saying, but that is what the average person would say. But once again, whose "teachings" are these, and who says thats really the right way.

Please think about it some more.
Any MORAL person knows that it is immoral to lie, cheat or steal so, therefore, this is what we teach our children.

If you don't understand this to be a truth....

Well, I can't help you, pal.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:25 PM

Ok, can someone else, pleasing viewing this topic please explain to BlueAngel, that we are not discussing what the topic she keeps addresssing here.

MORALS=CIVILIZED. TRUE. You are right. That was NEVER the point.

Do not STEAL = MORALS, Yes, your right about that.

Do not KILL = MORALS, Yes, your right about that.

I stated, and do not think anyone will state anything any different here. What YOUR debating, is not the topic of my discussion. I wish you truly read my posts again and again. It shouldn't be that hard to understand.

Morals, may be what you believe in. But, what I'm getting at here, is that we have been Re-Educated against our own NATURAL INSTINCTS.

Here is the defintion for Brainwashined:

Brainwashing (also known as thought reform or re-education) consists of any effort aimed at instilling certain attitudes and beliefs in a person beliefs sometimes unwelcome or in conflict with the person's prior beliefs and knowledge,[1] in order to affect that individual's value system and subsequent thought-patterns and behaviors.

Ok, it says, "consists of ANY EFFORT aimed at instilling certain attitudes and beliefs in a person - beliefs sometimes unwelcome or in conflict" thereof.

So, I ask, are we not born with Natural Instincts? It is those natural instincts we are being brainwashed/Re-Educated against. Would we have been a better Species if things would have been different? This goes back to something I brought up earlier, about how we are the only species that go to war, or murder each other.

This is another opinion of mine, but really sort of a different topic, but pertains to this none the less.

Aliens. Yeah, thats right, Aliens. I've seen 100's of people posting on the internet how things are not right with this world and how they want aliens to fly down and save us. WHAT?????

Think of what the Aliens think about us......if they do exist. They probably look at us with disgust. Think of the things they only imagine. No wonder they won't save us. And, no, I don't think we deserve it (the help). I think, we need to pull together as a speices, and figure out what IS really controlling the world, how it got here, whats keeping it here, and WHY. Wipe the slate clean, start all over, Utopia style. I think then Aliens watching us from Space, would probably be proud of us once and for all. We saved ourselves, became our on superheroes. Then maybe we would be responisble enough to learn new technologies to explore space and what not. I know i'm going out on an isolated limb here, but think about it. What would you think if you sat back and analzyed us as a whole? You wouldn't help humans either. Then again, it depends the Alien Species. I'm sure there's probably some out there with the same system as us or one like it, just like we live under and call morals. There are also alien species who are always at war I ould imagine as well..

Aliens not real, I wouldn't beat on it. Look at a pic of the Milky Way, find our location, the sun, with 9 planets. Check it out, how little it is, and how far out we are compared to the rest of the Milky Way. We are literally, "out in the boonies". Look at all the stars in the pic and imagine all the planets orbiting around those suns. Near the center looks to be the most heavly populated. Now also take into consideration that our "Milky Way" is just one of Trillions out there. So, I think the chances of other life being out, are probably pretty high.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:33 PM

Oh, and one other thing. Imagine all those possibilities of other planet just like Earth somewhere out there. It could be 1000 years ahead of us now. Or, the population could be 1000 years behind like we used to be.

But the awesome thing would be comparing how they live/way of life, to ours. It would be TOTALLY different. No religion or bible would be on their planet. This within itself would make the biggest difference of all. I doubt they would even have morals, because that is something made up here. They could be living free, just like the animals.

So, we have two similar planets, two similar populations, HUGE differences in how we would live.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:36 AM

Send a message via ICQ to HaroldSC
Default The fastest way to get youtube videos

I've been looking for a lot of time now in order to find a simple method so I can easily download videos from youtube .
There are lots them including software programms , plugins for firefox , many scripts etc.. Well most of them are good at doing their work .

But I will mention a trick that it's the fastest that I've found. This way includes using TubeLeecher.com ::: Download youtube videos directly to your computer.

Ok here are the steps involved

1) go to TubeLeecher.com ::: Download youtube videos directly to your computer
2) get the youtube link you want to downlod
3) paste it on tubeleecher page
4) save the video and you're done

You can watch the video you just downloaded with a flash player.
get it here FLV Player - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

There is also a youtube video explaining the whole procedure of getting youtube videos with the method described above.
Here it is -- >