Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2009, 02:56 PM

Default The Protocols of Zion and the Illuminati Roadmap

By Paul A Drockton M.A.
"Dead Man Musings" (This is just an excerpt, please click the link for the whole article)

In the next few essays, I am going to focus my efforts on "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion." I will treat this as an influential historical document that lays out the program of the Illuminati. As I have stated previously, I believe the Satanic Conspiracy involves 1% of the world's population. There are Catholic, Mormon, Hindu, Moslem conspirators. There are also Jewish conspirators. Whether this document was written by the Jewish members of the Conspiracy or to "frame" the Jews, makes no difference in this discussion.

What does matter is whether this document is "reliable". Reliability is a scientific standard that measures whether or not the document fits in with what else we know about history and current events.

The other question is whether the document has some "predictive" value. This is known as "Validity". If the document is indeed a road-map for the Illuminati it should be evident in its ability to predict future events.

With that said, we begin.

Protocol #1:

"It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare" (Source)

The Illuminati have this doctrine burned into their souls. They control their own from birth through trauma and terror. In its infancy, the child is taught to trust no one through "set-ups" where the child is actually betrayed by someone they have grown to trust. Only Satan governs through fear and terror. That is why his kingdom is called "Hell".

9/11 was a perfect example of how they use terror to control the masses. They believe that most men are selfish and evil. That means, most people can be bribed or intimidated. The Illuminati use Bohemian Grove to photograph the Elite while they are involved in sexual perversion. This is for future blackmail purposes if necessary. They also use money to bribe our politicians and others to advance their agenda.

This is also the very anti-thesis of True Democracy and Freedom.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.