Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2009, 08:11 PM

Default For All You Truth Seekers

Hello, we are new to this forum so please allow me the opportunity to introduce our radio show called Enlightening the Mind. I am Brenda Brown and I represent the radio show and I will be posting articles, information and blogs that we will be discussing on the show from time to time. This is not intended to be solely an advertisement for the show; rather, an attempt to reach the goal of enlightening others. Our show is designed to give the free-spirited, independent-minded thinkers the opportunity to speak their minds and voice their opinions on various topics that affect and shape how we live our daily lives. Our goals for posting in this forum are as follows:
  1. Give all of you more things to ponder and think about.
  2. Add more listeners to the show.
  3. Also, some of your response’s will give me, as well as the host of the show, another view point that may or may not help us see the same topic and issue in another light so that the best analytical judgment can be truly reached so that we all may find that ultimate understanding and enlightenment that we seek.
I have read many of the blogs on this forum and I must say I am happy there are so many diverse opinions out there and that so many people believe and feel the way we do about many things. I would love to be welcomed to your community and likewise I would like to offer you the opportunity to be a part of Enlightening the Mind as well. If you would like to listen to the show and correspond or voice your opinion just log onto:
Enlightening The Mind

Thank you for your time listening and we look forward to having nice debated discussions that will help all involved grow and learn from each other. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you all soon.[/color] [/font][/size][/color]

Last edited by EnlighteningTheMind : 10-20-2009 at 06:06 PM.