Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2006, 12:03 PM

Default Re: The Talmud what a Lovely Book!

Quote:
Almost as a rule, every anti-Semite has at least one Jewish friend (to practice, I suppose)... So Borat may find some success :lol:
:-? How is it you know all this and which sector of western society are you speaking of?.
You see i dont exist in a strata of society where i come into contact with yids or can say i have ever known any because i have nothing to offer them!.
The intelligence commmunity i suppose is where most of you current crop of rookie spooks seem to be blow ins to cc from yeh in that case i suppose what you are saying must be correct "Keep your friends tight and your enemies closer" Right!.
:-?

Old 08-05-2008, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisonbridge View Post
Talmud is online and easy to check:
The Talmud
From that website :
Rodkinsons' ten-book edition, the only extensive one currently in the public domain, contains complete translations of the 'Festivals' and 'Jurisprudence' sections of the Talmud. Rodkinson only finished about a third of the Talmud. All ten volumes were prepared at Sacred-texts and are available here in their entirety.

It's almost impossible to find an unabrigded English translation of the Talmud and whenever you find one Jews usually label it as a forgery.

Nevertheless, it is hard to deny that Judaism has traditionally been very anti-gentile. Even if all those Talmud quotes are false, there is still enough Jewish writing available (including the Torah) that prove a powerful anti-gentile bias among Jews.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:13 AM

The "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is a totally made up book, written by a Nazi lover. There is absolutely no truth in that entire book. Most of its "quotations" are made up, and the rest are twisted and taken totally out of context.

If you really want to find out what the Talmud says, it is widely available in English. Get a copy and read it.

Don't go by anyone elses version of what it says, or their interpretation of it, read the Talmud yourself.

You will be amazed. It is mostly a scholarly discourse on what points of the old Testament mean, and on how a Jew is required to live their life. It contains arguements about what the meaning of "Keeping Kosher" is, what is or is not allowed to be done on the Sabbath, and things like that.

A lot of it is very, very boring discussion of what is or is not allowed in their dietary rules, what clothing a person must wear, how many steps are allowed on the Sabbath, whether or not flicking on a light switch is considered to be work, and so on.

To take someone that wants to see thwe Jews exterminated from this earth as your authority on the Talmud would be like taking Adolf Hitler as your authority on the United States Constitution.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:15 AM
Philosopher

some of the quotes suggested come from texts that do not even exist!
Old 10-19-2009, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pious One View Post
Of course not, these are old quotes put out by the KKK years ago. They're bullshit or wildly distorted. A demonstration that many conspiracy nuts are racist morons.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Could you be specific? Which ones are made up according to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Of course not, these are old quotes put out by the KKK years ago. They're bullshit or wildly distorted.
Why would the KKK come up with fake quotes when there's enough real anti-gentile rubbish in the Talmud already? Some time ago I verified a handful of anti-gentile Talmud quotes at a Jewish source and those happened to be genuine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
A demonstration that many conspiracy nuts are racist morons.
I doubt morons are more common among racists than among anti-racists or among so-called "conspiracy theorists" than among so-called "sceptics". Idiocy tends to be spread fairly equally.

Further, I've seen deliberate misquotes of Hitler by anti-Nazi sources and deliberate distortions by anti-"conspiracy theorists". Misquotes and distortions are definitely not specific for racists and "conspiracy theorists". In fact, in my experience they are FAR MORE COMMON among anti-racists and anti-"conspiracy theorists".
Old 10-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Philosopher

one of the quotes not in this thread but in another state that it is perimitable to marry a 3 year old girl.... i have seen this passage in the real talmud and in hebrew it says "if a 3 year old were to be raped would she remain a virgin?" this could have been purposly mis translated from hebrew to greek than from greek to english as we have seen before with isiah saying a virgin but in hebrew it says a young woman..

and also you say goyim means cattle?.... hardly it actually means nation and was used to described the jewish people

Last edited by The Pious One : 10-19-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
one of the quotes not in this thread but in another state that it is perimitable to marry a 3 year old girl.... i have seen this passage in the real talmud and in hebrew it says "if a 3 year old were to be raped would she remain a virgin?" this could have been purposly mis translated from hebrew to greek than from greek to english as we have seen before with isiah saying a virgin but in hebrew it says a young woman..
That's one example. What about the others?

The mis-translation of the Latin word "Virgo" and it's Greek or Hebrew equivalents into "virgin" instead of "maiden" or "girl" is indeed a common mistake. I'm pretty sure it's the same mistake Catholics made when they called Jesus' mother a virgin...
Old 10-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Philosopher

The one saying gentiles are not human is a misinterpretation as the real talmud states gentiles are not adam.... adam reffers to jews and not gentiles but can be thought to be talking about the human race.

Please read the full text

"One who uses the official anointing oil [that has been consecrated] to smear on an animal or vessels is innocent of violating the holiness of the oil, to smear on gentiles or corpses is innocent. Certainly an animal and vessels as it say (Exodus 30:32) "It shall not be smeared on flesh of man (Adam)…" and an animal and vessels are not man. One who smears on corpses is also innocent since it is dead it is called a corpse and not a man. However, why is one who smears on gentiles innocent? They are men! No, as it says (Ezekiel 34:31) "Now, you [Israel] are My sheep , the sheep of My pasture, you are Man (Adam)…" You [Israel, the subject of the verse] are called Man (Adam) and gentiles are not called Man (Adam). "

"We see from Gittin that the Talmud considers the phrase Bnei Adam (sons of man) to refer also to gentiles. We see from Avodah Zarah that the Talmud considers the term HaAdam (the man) to refer also to gentiles. Clearly, gentiles are considered human. Why then does the Talmud in Bava Metzia understand that gentiles are not considered Adam (man)?

The explanation is that these are different terms and only a superficial reading would render the term Adam in Bava Metzia as man. Gentiles are absolutely considered human as biology clearly dictates; there are no physiological differences between Jews and gentiles. All people are ultimately descended from the same ancestors, Noah and Adam.

However, the Jews, as a unified nation, are one organic entity. We are obligated to treat each other as close family members and are responsible for each other's actions.

When the Talmud sees the Hebrew word Adam it sees an allusion to Adam of Genesis 1-5 who was at one time the only person. The Talmud understands this as referring to the Jewish people who are an organic unit like one person. Gentiles do not have this organic national bond with each other and are therefore excluded from this concept.

Other terms referring to people, Bnei Adam (sons of Adam) or HaAdam (the man), are understood to refer to the species homo sapien of which gentiles are obviously members just as Jews are.

Thus, with regard to ritual impurity and holy oil, which are uniquely Jewish concepts, the Talmud sees an exclusion to all those who are not part of the organic Jewish nation. With regard to practical matters such as the purchase of land or individual matters such as spiritual status, gentiles are included. An understanding of all of the relevant passages in the Talmud shows that Gentiles are considered human but not Jewish and the accusations against the Talmud are false.

See also Tosafot Yevamot 61a s.v. Ve'Ein; Ra'avan #317; R. Israel Lifshitz, Tiferet Yisrael (Boaz), Avot 3:14; R. Tzvi Hirsch Chajes, Hagahot Maharatz Chajes, Yevamot 61a.
"

Last edited by The Pious One : 10-19-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:04 PM

What about all those quotes telling how crimes by gentiles towards Jews are major offenses whereas crimes by Jews against gentiles can often be ignored or just a very minor sentence?