Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Woo Nemesis

Unhappy Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Its a fine balance in here:dumb it down enough for some posters while providing enough detail for others. Sadly it looks like I will have to lean towards the former with some people.

Old 10-09-2009, 09:09 PM

Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Its a fine balance in here:dumb it down enough for some posters while providing enough detail for others. Sadly it looks like I will have to lean towards the former with some people.
Very sad, indeed.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:15 PM

You two guys obviously just spam topics to divert attention away from the issue at hand. Not unusual for a conspiracy forum at all. However no one can seem to even try and put up a decent arguement against what I've said about mercury except, MERCURY DOESN'T CAUSE AUTISM DAR DAR DAR!!!1!!11!

Guess what guys.. you don't have to have autism to be poisoned by mercury.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post

Vaccinations aren't the only place people are getting mercury from. Amalgam dental fillings are also a source of mercury. Amalgams fillings are usually around 50% mercury. Mercury vapours come off the fillings everytime one eats, smokes, brushes their teeth etc. Very dangerous to have in your mouth.
No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?
First of all, the vapors seen in those now famous "amalgam filling" films is water vapor. If it was mercury vapor it would sink to the floor of the mouth due to its density.

Second of all, mercury poisoning and autism have VERY different symptoms. If you were to get a large enough dose of mercury to actually cause some level of brain impairment, you would also get all of the other symptoms as well. Common symptoms include peripheral neuropathy (presenting as paresthesia or itching, burning or pain), skin discoloration (pink cheeks, fingertips and toes), edema (swelling), and desquamation (dead skin peels off in layers).
Do you really thing the mothers and pediatritions missed their babies skin peeling off?
Old 10-10-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
First of all, the vapors seen in those now famous "amalgam filling" films is water vapor. If it was mercury vapor it would sink to the floor of the mouth due to its density.

Second of all, mercury poisoning and autism have VERY different symptoms. If you were to get a large enough dose of mercury to actually cause some level of brain impairment, you would also get all of the other symptoms as well. Common symptoms include peripheral neuropathy (presenting as paresthesia or itching, burning or pain), skin discoloration (pink cheeks, fingertips and toes), edema (swelling), and desquamation (dead skin peels off in layers).
Do you really thing the mothers and pediatritions missed their babies skin peeling off?
I'm not sure what 'films' you were watching about a amalgam fillings but the clip I saw was of someone holding a liter about 10 inches below the filling causing the filling to release greyish vapour. Explain to me where water vapour would come from and why it would be grey? I'm pretty sure hot vapour rises not sinks. Your theory just doesn't make sense.

Mercury effects everyone differently. Not everyone develops pink cheeks or edema when there poisoned by it. I'm not sure what you consider brain impairment but nearly any amount of mercury causes some degree of damage to the brain.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Woo Nemesis

Link to the video and I will take a look.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Woo Nemesis

By the way, the type of Mercury that causes health problems is MetylMercury, while amalgam fillings uses elemental Mercury.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:42 AM

Quote:
By the way, the type of Mercury that causes health problems is MetylMercury, while amalgam fillings uses elemental Mercury.
The video is you were talking about in a previous post was really quite irrelavent anyways. Elemental mercury is infact toxic not as much as methyl-mercury though. It doesn't matter anyways, elemental mercury get metabolized into organic mercury when its in someones body.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:25 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
The video is you were talking about in a previous post was really quite irrelavent anyways. Elemental mercury is infact toxic not as much as methyl-mercury though. It doesn't matter anyways, elemental mercury get metabolized into organic mercury when its in someones body.
Yes, elemental mercury is toxic, but in FAR higher doses than what is required for toxicity of ethyl-mercury, the compound used in tiny amounts in Thimerisol. Methylmercury, its cousin, is far more toxic to be sure, but that isn't what is used.
Oh, and on the Autism front, a recent study identified common gene variations that contribute to the onset of Autism, leading further credibility to the hypothesis that it is primarily a genetic disorder. Also, a large study in the UK that looked at Autism cases by generations found that there was no percentage increase generation to generation of Autism cases. The same percentage of 50 year olds have Autism as 5 year olds. This lends credibility to the theory that the purported increase in Autism diagnoses is simply and artifact of improved techniques, and not due to any environmental concerns.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Yes, elemental mercury is toxic, but in FAR higher doses than what is required for toxicity of ethyl-mercury, the compound used in tiny amounts in Thimerisol. Methylmercury, its cousin, is far more toxic to be sure, but that isn't what is used.
Oh, and on the Autism front, a recent study identified common gene variations that contribute to the onset of Autism, leading further credibility to the hypothesis that it is primarily a genetic disorder. Also, a large study in the UK that looked at Autism cases by generations found that there was no percentage increase generation to generation of Autism cases. The same percentage of 50 year olds have Autism as 5 year olds. This lends credibility to the theory that the purported increase in Autism diagnoses is simply and artifact of improved techniques, and not due to any environmental concerns.
I never said mercury caused Autism. However it does cause an increase in Autism rates due to mercury poisoning having alot of similar symptoms.