Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2009, 12:30 AM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushdoony View Post
I kid you not.

If you go up in a helicopter in New York and hover for 4 hours and then come back down to earth you should be in Los Angeles, not New York ( if the Earth were really moving ).
Gravity does not account for the copter still being in New York, it would only account for the copter not falling out of the sky back to Earth.

If Copernicanism can be proven wrong, that the universe is geocentric or geostatic and not heliocentric then
Darwinism will fall, then Marxism will fall and then Freudism will fall. All Satans lies will fall like dominoes one afer the other.

Geostatic means the sun and stars go around the Earth each day and folks the only way this could be true is if: The universe is not one ten-trillionth of the size you've been told by Government. Are NASA workers and most high school and university science teachers not paid by the government? Does government lie to us? This is their biggest lie.

This is a religious war. Do we believe the Cabbalist/Pharisaic/Satanist RELIGION of a big bang and out of control exploding universe with bug-eyed aliens or the Christian RELIGION with Earth and Humans as
Special Creations in God's orderly universe.
The Bible says over 60 times that the sun orbits the Earth.
I don't expect anyone to believe this until they check out:
The Earth Is Not Moving
and Enter Page Title Here

Signed RJ Rushdoony ( real name Bernie )
To commence, I will refute your citations of websites on the grounds that they are HTML 1.0 sites written by nutcases who rant and rave quoting no credible sources. Do not assume because it is on the internet, it is real or even citable as a source without losing respect from people with any tangible concept of academia.

Now I shall explain why the example you provided is flawed. If you take off in a helicopter over any city, you are using the spinning blades of the helicopter to displace air in a downwards vorticical force, providing lift. It is in this air that your helicopter is remaining, it is not in an intangible space or vaccuum. This air, too, moves around the world as the world moves around, as well as having further complexity added to the scenario in the way of air currents.

A physical and immediate example you can use is, thicker stuff than air that moves slower, water (or any liquid), get a cup full of water and find a very small item that floats, say, drop a short hair in it, or a fleck of plastic, just to emulate your helicopter. Now rotate the cup, don't stir it, put the cup on a table, reach down and turn it. The object stays in a static position.

Now the physics of both of these scenarios operate for different reasons but it is a similar example with a similar measurable result.

Now stir that cup of water. Watch the object fall into the centre of it. This is another example of a different theory, but an illustration of gravity. Were our giant cup not being stirred, we would fall off.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Woo Nemesis

This whole thread is silly. The original premise fails to take into account that the air which is supporting the helicopter is also moving. Otherwise we would be experienceing 17,000 MPH winds. But some have difficulting reasoning such things out.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:55 AM
Philosopher

If you step out of a moving car at 60 miles than your body will be travelling at 60 miles hence almost certain death what u are saying is if the earth is moving 600 miles an hour if u jump u should move about 200 m before landing again but as we are traveling at the same speed as the earth this ultimatum exists and the helicoptor stays inposition where it actually is going 600 miles an hour to the east

Last edited by The Pious One : 10-25-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:53 PM

Me = ***

"If you go up in a helicopter in New York and hover for 4 hours and then come back down to Earth you should be in Los Angeles , not New York ( if the Earth were really rotating ).

To commence, I will refute your citations of websites on the grounds that they are HTML 1.0 sites written by nutcases who rant and rave quoting no credible sources. Do not assume because it is on the internet, it is real or even citable as a source without losing respect from people with any tangible concept of academia.

Now I shall explain why the example you provided is flawed. If you take off in a helicopter over any city, you are using the spinning blades of the helicopter to displace air in a downwards vorticical force, providing lift. It is in this air that your helicopter is remaining, it is not in an intangible space or vaccuum.

***Everything you have said or will say depends upon this incredibly goofy concept that >>

This air, too, moves around the world as the world moves around,

***Is the air velcroed to the earth? Does it adjust its alleged rotational speed every inch one proceeds from the equator to the poles?? Do clouds not move in directions contrary to the alleged rotation?? You have no proof (science) that the earth is rotating on an axis; you have a clever mathematical model based entirely on assumptions and in defiance of all observational evidence. A real scientist will stand back and take a hard look at the history of fraud in the theoretical science establishment that has erected a virtual reality universe that is derived concept for concept from the “holy book” Zohar/Kabbala of the Pharisee Religion. If you are a Pharisee, let it be known. If you aren’t then you are duped into following that religion’s anti-Bible, anti-Christ alternate “creation scenario” which has used its totally controlled “academia” as your “citable source”.

as well as having further complexity added to the scenario in the way of air currents.

A physical and immediate example you can use is, thicker stuff than air that moves slower, water (or any liquid), get a cup full of water and find a very small item that floats, say, drop a short hair in it, or a fleck of plastic, just to emulate your helicopter. Now rotate the cup, don't stir it, put the cup on a table, reach down and turn it. The object stays in a static position.

Now the physics of both of these scenarios operate for different reasons but it is a similar example with a similar measurable result.

Now stir that cup of water. Watch the object fall into the centre of it. This is another example of a different theory, but an illustration of gravity.

***Thank you for the elementary lesson. Now go study electromagnetism a little bit and explain why “gravity” (from Kabbalist Newton) which is said to have only one nine millionth the power of electromagnetism is still used to explain the universe. … Take a look at this one page of quotes showing the incredible Virtual Reality Fraud that the world is blindly following: NASA's Hanky-Panky: Virtual Reality Technology

Were our giant cup not being stirred, we would fall off. Aussietinfoilhat

***When you realize the web of deceit you’ve been drawn into (innocently, I suspect), use your talents and training to expose the Big Bang Evolutionary Paradigm. Then you’ll be doing real science…and, as a big plus, you will be in agreement with the Bible and its Author, which is a good thing, eternally speaking….

Last edited by rushdoony : 10-21-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:21 PM
Woo Nemesis

Rushloony, your fundamental lack of science education is astounding. Also, try using the quote option next time as it makes your posts much easier to read.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:28 AM

Quote:
"If you go up in a helicopter in New York and hover for 4 hours and then come back down to Earth you should be in Los Angeles , not New York ( if the Earth were really rotating ).
Wrong. Have someone else drive a car while you sit in the back with a sibbling of friend. Then throw a ball back and forward between you and that person. You'll notice that, as long as the car is driving at the same speed, the ball will follow a straight path between you and the other person. However, when the car accelerates the ball's path will curve to the back of the car and it will likewise move to the front if the car slows down. This example can be used to explain why helicopters don't move to Los Angeles when hovering over New York.

Quote:
***Everything you have said or will say depends upon this incredibly goofy concept that >>

This air, too, moves around the world as the world moves around,
The air moves around at a slightly lower speed and this speed becomes slower the further away you move from the earth. The cause of this is the gravitational pull of the earth.

Quote:
Do clouds not move in directions contrary to the alleged rotation??
As I said, the air moves around at a slightly lower speed and this speed becomes slower the further away you move from the earth. That's why clouds SEEM TO move in the oposite direction. They simply move SLOWER in the same direction (much like a pedestrian when viewed from a car).

Quote:
You have no proof (science) that the earth is rotating on an axis
The orbit of the earth is proven by the movement of celestrial objects that can be described and predicted by mathematical models in high detail.

Quote:
A real scientist will stand back and take a hard look at the history of fraud in the theoretical science establishment that has erected a virtual reality universe that is derived concept for concept from the “holy book” Zohar/Kabbala of the Pharisee Religion.
While it is true that some ancient writings match the findings of modern scientists, this only shows the wisdom of those ancient writings and is not proof of a conspiracy of any kind. It could rather be seen as evidence of a lost advanced civilisation.

Also, I'd like to point out that this Kabbalistic wisdom is not orriginal and obrained from Babylonian sages who themselves may have obtained it from Indian Brahmans (it's hard to tell if there's any knowledge transfer of this kind between Brahman sages and Babylonian sages, however we do see both understood quite a lot about modern physics and other areas of advanced science).

Quote:
If you are a Pharisee, let it be known. If you aren’t then you are duped into following that religion’s anti-Bible, anti-Christ alternate “creation scenario” which has used its totally controlled “academia” as your “citable source”.
It seems it is you who is duped into following a Biblical Christian pseudo-scientific view of the world that is totally controlled by frauds like Kent Hovind. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm just applying logics.

Quote:
***Thank you for the elementary lesson. Now go study electromagnetism a little bit and explain why “gravity” (from Kabbalist Newton) which is said to have only one nine millionth the power of electromagnetism is still used to explain the universe. … Take a look at this one page of quotes showing the incredible Virtual Reality Fraud that the world is blindly following: NASA's Hanky-Panky: Virtual Reality Technology
Gravity is meaningless for small object (a football or a table), but for very large objects (stars and planets) it becomes very significant.

Quote:
***When you realize the web of deceit you’ve been drawn into (innocently, I suspect), use your talents and training to expose the Big Bang Evolutionary Paradigm.
The Big Bang is a theory that hasn't been proven and for which there are alternatives. I grant you that. Any real scientist would admit that. Nevertheless, this doesn't discredit modern astronomy as a whole.

Quote:
Then you’ll be doing real science…and, as a big plus, you will be in agreement with the Bible and its Author, which is a good thing, eternally speaking….
The Bible is a nothing but a work of fairy tale like myths, parables, etc. It offers only very simplistic moral lessons and is completely irrelevant when practicing science.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:31 AM

Wink Re: The Earth is NOT Moving! You're not moving!!!

This is what's happening right at this moment:

Not only is the Earth moving but every single thing (literally everything!) in the universe is moving at any given (relative) time specified. The Earth is orbiting the sun, the sun is orbiting the galaxy (always on the move and one orbit every 250,000,000 years or so!). Our galaxy is being pulled into the Virgo Supercluster of galaxies. (Look towards Virgo; That's where we're headed!) The Virgo Supercluster is on the move too. The further away a galaxy is the quicker it is moving. And for the icing on the cake: Space is and has always been expanding! So the distance between two incredibly far galaxies or clusters is being stretched by space as well, even without the effect of gravity.

To put it another way, not only is Earth on the move, but it has never really occupied the same point in space! You would think it does once a year, but this can't be the case when you have different levels of movement, in different directions, at any given time.

You could always go back to reading books on unicorns or you could get real and help mankind develop into a premier intellectual being; and I mean far beyond what we are today. Future generations (and I mean a hell of a long time from now!) might be thankful to you for all kinds of reasons, like contributing indirectly (by advancing human knowledge, wellbeing etc etc) to developing cures, better technologies; like breaking out of the combustion (hydrocarbon) fixation not just for environmental reasons, but for the sake of having next generation fuels, transport etc. hello!

If you take away your iphones, battery operated portable foot-massage devices, fancy cars etc etc, we're pretty much living in the dark ages still! Human ingenuity and the potential for us to amaze even the dopiest of aliens that lets say, one day visit us on this beautiful mobile(!) planet, has not been reached and will continue to be where it is if we don't kick ourselves in the backside and really excel in as many fields as we can.

As for wasting time and believing in fairytales etc. Well I guess we'll remain a stagnant and stubborn race of beings in an ever changing and mobile universe!