Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Except that Autism rates are not truly increasing, as per that study, so there is no correlation.

Old 10-21-2009, 09:20 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
I'll be posting this where ever I can. This is heavy stuff but its definately something everyone should be aware of.

This is a video about the dangers of vaccinations and mercury. Ignore the corny station this is done on. This video presents no religious views or anything like that. Very informative presentation about the dangers of getting vaccinated and the dangers and the result of mercury poisoning.

Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda

Vaccinations aren't the only place people are getting mercury from. Amalgam dental fillings are also a source of mercury. Amalgams fillings are usually around 50% mercury. Mercury vapours come off the fillings everytime one eats, smokes, brushes their teeth etc. Very dangerous to have in your mouth.
No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?
Yes you did.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:49 AM

More distraction eh? Good job, I'll give you that your a great forum spammer. Post somethin you know is wrong so I will post somethin to argue against it. This will turn the thread in to a childish arguement so the pages of info I've left in the previous pages of this thread are less likely to be seen. I've seen this kind of stuff happen a million times. Just remember where your souls at Eriee, fuckin low life.

Boys and girls all of the info I've dropped is a few pages back just ignore these stupid posts.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Woo Nemesis

So its spamming to refute the claim huh? Good to know. Now go home and put all of that energy to productive use, like mowing a lawn or two lol.

By the way its Eire, not Erie. There is a huge difference.