Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2009, 03:43 AM

Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

No, I was critiquing His Holiness's opinions. For his assertion that sexuality is choice it must be the case that he chose his leanings. Hence he must fancy balls and cock as well as minge and paps. To make a choice you have to HAVE a choice. I personally do not believe most homosexuals had a choice. It is hardwired into them from birth.

I am baiting His Holiness and his silence will speak volumes.

Old 10-06-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akbar View Post
Does anyone know of any research done to compare the increase in the popularity of homosexuality and the decline in birth rates during the same period? I feel that homosexuality is not only a form of population control, but also anti-family. Entire families are broken up when a person choose this lifestyle. I know we have some rainbow people on this site maybe you can weigh in.

Yeah the increase of known homosexuals doesn't mean there are more homosexuals. It just means more people are telling people they are. Why? Because it's more acceptable then it used to be.

Homosexuality goes back to ancient Romans and before them even. You haven't clue what your talking about. I'm also pretty sure the reason for families being broken up has to do with religion and the fact that it's popular belief that the bible says being gay = hell.

The bible doesn't say that at all, but the bible does say Divorce = Hell.

I suspect religion is to blame.

P.S.

I'm pretty sure they don't like being called "Rainbow People."

Oh my sister is homosexual. It didn't break up my family. Why? It's her life, and she will live it like she lives it, it nobodies place but their own to choose how they live life. It's people who impose their beliefs on other people that force non-communications.

This has nothing to do with population control as gay couples have kids too. Lesbians get artificially inseminated and have a family. Gay guy can sex up(or donate sperm to) a surrogate mother to have a child. Being gay, doesn't stop procreation smart guy.

P.S.S.

Homosexuality is caused by a Gene in the Genome. Proven Scientific fact that homosexuality is genetic. I.E. You don't have a choice. Your born with the gene, or your not.

Last edited by Laokin : 10-06-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:50 AM

To me, it seems the normality of homosexuality and the rise of homosexuality figures are indeed the consequence of social engineering. The very purpose of this process is unclear but its consequences are obvious. A decrease in heterosexuality implies a decrease of births. The feminisation of men and the masculinisation of females implies a decrease of manly behavior and attitudes among men and wommanly behavior and attitudes among women with multiple consequences on its own (eg. the confusion of male and female characteristics and roles within society). Also, the gradual replacement of marriage as a sacred bond between a man and a woman that was once intended to provide a safe and stable environment for offspring by a more mundane bond between any two people who are sexually and emotionally engaged in a monogamous relationship has a significant impact on the perception of this institute. Whatever is the purpose of this social change, I'm not very confident in its outcome.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
Yeah the increase of known homosexuals doesn't mean there are more homosexuals. It just means more people are telling people they are. Why? Because it's more acceptable then it used to be.
The rise of homosexuality is probably caused both by an increase in "outings" due to a greater social acceptance and an increase of homosexuality due to social engineering by "education", media, the music industry and Hollywood.

Quote:
Homosexuality goes back to ancient Romans and before them even.
True. However, during most of human history homosexuality was considered a deviance and homosexuality was not very visible in society. It was put in the same category as pedosexuality, necrophilia or sadomassochism: a sexual perversion that should not be at most tolerated in private as long as its consentual and monogamous.

Whether homosexuality does indeed fall in the same category as pedosexuality, necrophilia or sadomassochism and whether either of these behaviors are perversions or different variations of normality is not the issue here. This seems to be a matter of culture and individual morality rather than an absolute. And whether or not homosexuality figures rose only due to a greater amount of "outing" as a consequence of greater social acceptance or whether modern culture has fueled an increase of homosexuality itself can't be answered by looking at the greater social acceptance of homosexuality alone.

Quote:
I suspect religion is to blame.
I suspect a difference in morality between liberals and conservatives is more important than religion or differences in religious beliefs.

Quote:
Oh my sister is homosexual. It didn't break up my family. Why? It's her life, and she will live it like she lives it, it nobodies place but their own to choose how they live life. It's people who impose their beliefs on other people that force non-communications.
One of my best friends is a lesbian, yet that doesn't mean I believe homosexuality is not a deviance and that homosexuality does not increase as a consequence of social engineering. I respect her as an individual and I do not treat her any different because she has chosen a woman as a sexual and emotional partner, yet that doesn't mean I believe homosexuality is as normal and as healthy as heterosexuality. I also don't treat people any different when I know they've used cocaine or speed in their past or even in the present, yet that doesn't mean I support their way of life. I believe truely respecting one another means not treating each other differently while disagreeing with their lifestyle or philosophy.

Quote:
Being gay, doesn't stop procreation smart guy.
It does. When a fertile man and a fertile woman have unprotected sex, the conception of a child is the logical outcome. With just two fertile men or just two fertile women there is no way to conceive a child that's biologically related to both parents. As such, the threshold to procreation is far greater for homosexual couples than for heterosexual couples.

Quote:
Homosexuality is caused by a Gene in the Genome. Proven Scientific fact that homosexuality is genetic. I.E. You don't have a choice. Your born with the gene, or your not.
Homosexuality has both a genetic and a cultural factor. Culture can influence the individual's sexual preference and turn a genetic heterosexual into a homosexual and vice versa, depending on the input coming from that culture. The change in sexual preference can be compared with how some men are drawn to women's clothing and some women are drawn to men's clothing. It makes no sense for this to be purely biological since clothing itself is a purely cultural creation.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
People choose to be gay? I suppose you chose to be straight then? Can you tell us when you chose this option? I was kissing girls. or wanting to, when I was about seven. I never had any desire to kiss boys. I didn't make a choice to be straight. Most Gay people tell us that they were gay from the start.
You say "most gays", I say "some gays". I know several girls who showed only interest in guys until they reached the age of 15 or older and then all of a sudden changed to girls. In fact, one of them still managed to be seduced by a smooth-talking guy who got her pregnant and who would live for a few years with her after she'd declared she was lesbian and had only girlfriends for some years, then ended up as a single mother and decided she was lesbian again. Although she did have some androgynous features in her looks and behavior, her apetite for heterosexual sex was quite normal for a 16-year-old girl before she outed herself as a lesbian. I believe she's around 25 today and still a single mother.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:46 AM

Basic forum error#1: "I saw this." " I saw that " I know this person."

It is called ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. And means nothing. You don't really know what was going on inside her. And she was ONE PERSON. Yes? To throw this person up as evidence is a weak argument. Yes?

It is basically designed to fool yourself with. Please do not imagine that I am a person in YOUR head who falls for the same weak arguments. The reason you think this is evidence is because you are already convinced of your prejudices through no more reason than basic stupid hate.

Yes?

Therefore any tiny weak little thing you see or think you know is all that is needed to sway your flimsy mind. Yes?

This is basic debating theory that you should know. Now you know it.

All those flimsy little events you use to sway your flimsy little mind. It's no wonder us reptiles rule you.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Basic forum error#1: "I saw this." " I saw that " I know this person."

It is called ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. And means nothing. You don't really know what was going on inside her.
She was my first girlfriend (I"m a guy, by the way) so I know her quite intimately.

Quote:
And she was ONE PERSON. Yes?
She's one out of several lesbians I know with a similar story. Her case is just the most peculiar one.

Quote:
To throw this person up as evidence is a weak argument. Yes?
Not if you can see a pattern by comparing several similar stories.

Quote:
The reason you think this is evidence is because you are already convinced of your prejudices through no more reason than basic stupid hate.
These are not prejudices. These are judgements based on observation. I used to hang around quite a lot among lesbians (lesbian women are generally more likable than straight women) when I was 19.

Quote:
Therefore any tiny weak little thing you see or think you know is all that is needed to sway your flimsy mind. Yes?
Nope. I just analyse the behavior of different people and filter out the patterns when they occur.

Quote:
All those flimsy little events you use to sway your flimsy little mind.
My flimsy little mind? As a former Mensa member I always find it funny when people question my intelligence for disagreeing on whatever issue.

Quote:
It's no wonder us reptiles rule you.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
You say "most gays", I say "some gays". I know several girls who showed only interest in guys until they reached the age of 15 or older and then all of a sudden changed to girls. In fact, one of them still managed to be seduced by a smooth-talking guy who got her pregnant and who would live for a few years with her after she'd declared she was lesbian and had only girlfriends for some years, then ended up as a single mother and decided she was lesbian again. Although she did have some androgynous features in her looks and behavior, her apetite for heterosexual sex was quite normal for a 16-year-old girl before she outed herself as a lesbian. I believe she's around 25 today and still a single mother.
I think gays have has a bad bringing up, and that's why they turn out weird.

Or let me make one real out there example. There is a dude I ran into who calls himself "Pamperchu". Pamperchu likes to wear a bunny suit and diapers.
The normal sexuality for males and females is hetrosexuality. I think a bad upbringing and deep psychological issues makes them that way, like Pamperchu.
Also, wether you know it or not, some are turned that way by sickos. My father and mother, both sociopaths, used to try to mess with me by making me wear girls clothes. I dunno why they tried since I am a guy..maybe it was just their underlying sadism. God only knows why I didn't become some twisted crossdresser or transsexual/transgendered wierdo.
I think gays and dudes like Pamperchu just need Jesus. If they had Jesus they'd bvecome normal and straight. Please pray for gays and wierdos like Pamperchu that Jesus will heal their damaged, sick minds.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
To me, it seems the normality of homosexuality and the rise of homosexuality figures are indeed the consequence of social engineering. The very purpose of this process is unclear but its consequences are obvious. A decrease in heterosexuality implies a decrease of births. The feminisation of men and the masculinisation of females implies a decrease of manly behavior and attitudes among men and wommanly behavior and attitudes among women with multiple consequences on its own (eg. the confusion of male and female characteristics and roles within society). Also, the gradual replacement of marriage as a sacred bond between a man and a woman that was once intended to provide a safe and stable environment for offspring by a more mundane bond between any two people who are sexually and emotionally engaged in a monogamous relationship has a significant impact on the perception of this institute. Whatever is the purpose of this social change, I'm not very confident in its outcome.

I agree! First the Satanists take Jesus out of the school room. Then the parents twist their kids brain so they can't think straight.
My parents tried to twist up my mind. They homeschooled me and made me wear dressess and girls clothes allthough I am a guy! When the Coven met, every sexual abnormality and abomination was practiced in their orgies.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
I think gays and dudes like Pamperchu just need Jesus. If they had Jesus they'd bvecome normal and straight. Please pray for gays and wierdos like Pamperchu that Jesus will heal their damaged, sick minds.
I'm not sure how Jesus has ANYTHING to do with it?!?

Quote:
I agree! First the Satanists take Jesus out of the school room. Then the parents twist their kids brain so they can't think straight.
Again.... Jesus has nothing to do with it...

Quote:
My parents tried to twist up my mind. They homeschooled me and made me wear dressess and girls clothes allthough I am a guy! When the Coven met, every sexual abnormality and abomination was practiced in their orgies.
You're terribly confused it seems... I can't make any sense out of your understanding of reality.