Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2009, 12:54 PM

Default The truth about the murder of Michael Jackson will never be exposed.

Have you read this?

As long as the media does not know the difference between a fact and a conspiracy theory, how is the truth going to be exposed?

According to the authorities, even the murder of Marilyn Monroe was an accidental overdose. Does anybody seriously think that the murder of Michael Jackson will ever be solved?

The biggest clue to date is the fact that Dr. Conrad Murray is just a scapegoat !

Those of you who are clueless ought to review this as well:

A THOROUGH AND COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS OF THE MICHAEL JACKSON, DEATH INVESTIGATION.

Last edited by bobeshope : 10-23-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:39 PM

Default Re: The truth about the murder of Michael Jackson will never be exposed.

Conrad Murray aint just the scapegoat, he is going to pay a huge price. He is going to loose his medical liscence even if he dont go to prison.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:11 AM
Free Member

Default Re: The truth about the murder of Michael Jackson will never be exposed.

The more I hear on the radio Michael Jackson was a drug fiend, the more I believe he was murdered. He had to have been the gayest man who wasn't gay. Drugs. Bahahaha. They said he used to drug himself unconscious on flights because he feared crashing, and had a private doctor with him to administer them for him. What a crock of shit.

The only way to win is to never buy 'anything' of michael jackson. See if you can. Even 'I'LL' be watching the specials. Apparently going to be 1 billion people watching this 'memorial' show on tv soon. Sigh.

In the local paper here, they had nine shots of MJ, from young, to now, you know, those 'look at his transformation' photos. The last of which was that 'imposter' from the 'this is it' promotional media appearance.
Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 2

What's up with that?

What's more fucked up, the mrs, who absolutely loves MJ, had to really really look to see if it was him or not. The media are damn good at what they do. Especially when the majority are thinking it an impossibility the media would be involved in all of this.

Eh. It was probably an honest mistake. pfft.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 08-12-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:21 PM

If mike was doing dope, he is equally responsible for his death. It might be manslauaghter because the doctors alleged responsability in prescribing and administering the drugz, but mike had some drug issues, lets accept it. Heaven or Hell for Micheal Jackson: From the Theologian’s Corner | Relijournal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiness Preacher View Post
If mike was doing dope, he is equally responsible for his death. It might be manslauaghter because the doctors alleged responsability in prescribing and administering the drugz, but mike had some drug issues, lets accept it. Heaven or Hell for Micheal Jackson: From the Theologian’s Corner | Relijournal
Michael Jackson is not responsible for his death.

That's what they want you to believe and obviously you have.

The mind controllers and his parents are responsible for his death.

Jackson had drug issues because the mind controllers addicted him to drugs, so they could kill him with drugs and portray him as a drug addict who killed himself via an overdose that HE didn't even administer to himself.

Jackson was finished within the music industry.

He was accused of child sexual abuse.

He was no longer an asset.

He was a liability.

Worth more to them DEAD than ALIVE!

Dr. Murray was HIRED by the "entertainment company" sponsoring Jackson's upcoming tour as Jackson's personal physician because they were aware of the what drugs Jackson was ingesting; what drugs would cause his demise and they needed a SCAPEGOAT to administer these drugs to him.

So, they hired Dr. Murray as THEIR scape goat.

They knew what Michael Jackson's drug requirements were and they hired Dr. Murray to do their dirty work for them.

They are co-conspirators who used Dr. Murray as their scapegoat.

Dr. Murray had financial problems and a shady past and he was offered millions to care for Jackson.

It would be beneficial if we could acquire more details into Dr. Murray's life.

Thanking you in advance,
BlueAngel

P.S. Holiness Preacher, you can refer to yourself as such, but the rest of us here don't consider to you to be the same.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-31-2009 at 07:56 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:51 PM

Those of you who think that Dr. Murray is guilty are brainwashed.

Read this, you might get a clue about how the justice system really works !

Prosecutor Jennifer Evans’ death shocks S.C., Renowned State Official Dies Unexpectantly

GET IT?
Old 10-23-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeshope View Post
Those of you who think that Dr. Murray is guilty are brainwashed.

Read this, you might get a clue about how the justice system really works !

Prosecutor Jennifer Evans’ death shocks S.C., Renowned State Official Dies Unexpectantly

GET IT?
Is there any information regarding the circumstances surrounding her UNEXPECTED and SUDDEN death?
Old 10-23-2009, 10:52 PM

I have not been able to find any.

No doubt, the excuse will ultimately be that she had a heart attack, a stroke, or some other sudden cause to explain everything away.

This reminds me of Foster's suicide -I guess they can't have everybody who is murdered, committing suicide now can they?

The creativity of the cover up is pretty consistent. The fact is, even if they do know that she was murdered, the authorities will cover it up unless they have a suspect in jail.

Makes them look stupid when they know somebody was murdered but are unable, unwilling or afraid to solve a crime, for fear of reprisals.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeshope View Post
I have not been able to find any.

No doubt, the excuse will ultimately be that she had a heart attack, a stroke, or some other sudden cause to explain everything away.

This reminds me of Foster's suicide -I guess they can't have everybody who is murdered, committing suicide now can they?

The creativity of the cover up is pretty consistent. The fact is, even if they do know that she was murdered, the authorities will cover it up unless they have a suspect in jail.

Makes them look stupid when they know somebody was murdered but are unable, unwilling or afraid to solve a crime, for fear of reprisals.
I hear ya!

Thanks for reporting.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:37 PM

'scuse me, why am I supposed to care about a pop-star while the rest of the world, that is 5bill people, are threatened by death?
Thank you.