Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2009, 04:22 AM

Default Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

NOW YOU WILL BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

The eye sees what it wants to see.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:23 AM

Doesn't really look like a reptilian but there definately out there.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:51 AM
Woo Nemesis

They're.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
They're.
What so you believe now? Such is the power of my five pound note.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Woo Nemesis

No, just correcting his chronically bad use of grammar and spelling.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:55 AM

You're correcting the grammar of a reptile but you don't believe in them?!!!
Old 10-28-2009, 07:43 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
You're correcting the grammar of a reptile but you don't believe in them?!!!
There are a lot of kooks on here, but I doubt even Eyekon thinks he is a reptile.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:43 PM

Doesn't look like a reptilian or any kind of reptile symbolism to me. However I still firmly believe with out a doubt reptilians exist and are literally all around us in society. They have thousands maybe even millions of years for a head start in terms in technology. This technology allows them to manipulate us monkeys with out our knowledge and also interact with us with out our knowledge. I'm not going to babble on and pretend like I know exactly how they shape-shift or where there from originally and stuff like that because the truth is I have no way of knowing that kind of stuff. I hate when people try and pretend like they know every thing and exactly how things work etc. Now I'm going to drop some pretty heavy info, I've learned most of it from experiences, not just something I read off the internet. I'm not asking you to believe me I'm just asking you to read it.

From my personal experiences and research I've come to the realization they are much more intelligent then humans (simians) and more devoloped. These two advantages in combination allow for complete dominants and regulation of humans. Reptilians have been here long before humans and after becoming fairly advanced they started moving there society underground to increase there health and life span by avoiding the suns harmful rays. There is also alot more room underground to build huge cities etc. Now I'm not talking about them having there civilizations a few miles underground, no, they are deep with in the earth. Hundreds of miles underground. The surface of the planet is more of a zoo in there eyes. Theres much more going on underground then there is on the surface.

Reptilians feed off negative energy. They enjoy being in the company of someone who is in alot of emotional pain. They completely lack sympathy for others. They actually have a hard time tolerating someone elses joy. I've even seen reptilians subtly shape-shift due to someone being extremely happy around them. They can partially harvest negative energy from someone when they are around them but the main way they harvest this energy is through harvesting the body.

The way this is done is quite extreme. If someone has endured a great deal of emotional or physical pain through out there day then this negative energy will leave some sort of residue per say in said persons body that can be harvested through eating this persons body. Now obviously reptilians don't just go around eating everybody. However what they can do with there amazing technology is a clone a humans body while there sleeping and take that persons soul-matrix out of there original body and put in to a cloned body. This can be done in a matter of minutes with out the person ever being aware it was done to them. It can also be done over and over again. This is one of the main reasons reptilian try to cause emotional distress in peoples lives in subtle and insidious ways. Things like frustration, isolation and hopelessness are great for leaving 'residue' for harvesting. When they consume these bodies they get a very strong high from it probably similar to the effect cocaine or heroin has on humans.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:12 AM

>>The way this is done is quite extreme. If someone has endured a great deal of emotional or physical pain through out there day then this negative energy will leave some sort of residue per say in said persons body that can be harvested through eating this persons body.

How could you know this from your own experience? All you've seen are things in the corner of your eye.

You say this...

>>I've learned most of it from experiences, not just something I read off the internet

Then you say...

>>From my personal experiences and research I've come to the realization

Research how?

Then you give info that you haven't experienced, but assumed or read elsewhere. Yet you state it as fact.

Last edited by albie : 11-02-2009 at 05:15 AM.