Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2009, 04:54 AM

Default The Most convincing evidence of conspiracy

I would say this is pretty much a terrifying thing indeed...

The Story of the CIA's "Finders" Abduction Operation

The FINDERS.

You should use this to convince debunkers.

Old 10-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: The Most convincing evidence of conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I would say this is pretty much a terrifying thing indeed...

The Story of the CIA's "Finders" Abduction Operation

The FINDERS.

You should use this to convince debunkers.
Convince us how? All I see is a clever narrative with no corroborating evidence.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:41 AM

Are you saying police DIDN'T discover these kids? I know conspiracy bullshit when I see it. They don't stray into outright lying often. This looks genuine.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:11 AM

Old 10-30-2009, 05:18 AM

These are actual official documents of the case.

Here's the leader of the FINDERS trying to explain it away.

[CTRL] The Finders' Keeper: An Interview with Marion Pettie
Old 10-30-2009, 05:50 AM

"There were pictures of nude children and adult Finders, as well as evidence of high-tech money transfers. There was a file called "Pentagon Break-in," and references to activities in Moscow, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, North Vietnam, North Korea, Africa, London, Germany, "Europe" and the Bahamas.
There was also a file labeled "Palestinian.""

Pentagon Break in?

"One such telex specifically ordered the purchase of two children in Hong Kong to be arranged through a contact in the Chinese Embassy there."

Explain that.

"Group leader Marion Pettie spoke in an interview in Steamshovel Press in 1998, noting that in World War II he kept house maintly to intelligence people in Washington and OSS people passing through."

>>The Office of Strategic Services (OSS) was a United States intelligence agency formed during World War II. It was the wartime intelligence agency, and it was the predecessor of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Office of Strategic Services - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So the leader was an intelligence agent, who sets up a cult with children. He has documents concerning how to kidnap children. He has an order for two kids for the Chinese Embassy?

The whole investigation is closed by the CIA? He dealt with an organisation that BECAME THE CIA. He was a pal of them.

Come on!

Last edited by albie : 10-30-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:51 AM

"One of the unresolved questions involves allegations that the Finders are somehow linked to the Central Intelligence Agency. Customs Service documents reveal that in 1987, when Customs agents sought to examine the evidence gathered by Washington, D.C. police, they were told that the Finders investigation 'had become an internal matter.'

The police report on the case had been classified secret. Even now, Tallahassee police complain about the handling of the Finders investigation by D.C. police. 'They dropped this case,' one Tallahassee investigator says, 'like a hot rock.' D.C. police will not comment on the matter. As for the CIA, ranking officials describe allegations about links between the intelligence agency and the Finders as 'hogwash,' perhaps the result of a simple mix up with D.C. police. The only connection, according to the CIA: A firm that provided computer training to CIA officers also employed several members of the Finders.
It should probably be noted here that the firm that supplied the training to CIA officers didn't just employ several members of the Finders, but appears to have in fact been a wholly owned subsidiary of the Finders organization. It should also be noted that the CIA does not, as a general rule-of-thumb, assign the training of its officers to outside contractors, unless, that is, the 'private' firm utilized in such a capacity is a CIA front. In the last paragraph of the U.S. News report, more intriguing connections to Langley are revealed: "the CIA's interest in the Finders may stem from the fact that [group leader Marion Pettie's] late wife once worked for the agency and that his son worked for a CIA proprietary firm, Air America." Aside from acknowledging these by then widely known (in Washington) CIA connections, the U.S. News reporters did their very best to bury the Finders story once and for all:"

Child Sexual Abuse and the CIA
Old 11-05-2009, 08:50 AM

Is this a pathetic attempt at satire, albie?
Old 11-06-2009, 03:43 AM

You seem to think I dismiss ALL evidence. Wrong. I think there's something in this., What, I don't know. Take a look at it and see what is required to convince normal sane folk. Then look at the stuff you bring me.