Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2009, 09:26 PM

Default Re: 1918 Spanish Flu a Biological Warfare Agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post

Mrs. Angel

I am deeply sorry to have ruffled your feathers ... this is ordinarily not my way.... You're a big girl. You can take it. It comes with the turf...

Wheeeew!!! I'm done...
You didn't ruffle my feathers and, even, if you did, no need to apologize.

I can take it.

I'm a big girl and it comes with the turf.

Excuse me for parting abruptly, but I must go click my heels together and recite three times that "There's no place like Home," so I can get back to Auntie Em.

I think you may have been relaxing on the couch too long with more than just a couple of beers.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-01-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Thanks. I've just written my way through two children and a divorce... Your turn Mrs. Angel (shudders)....
Just curious.

How does a comment of a couple of paragraphs on a conspiracy forum cause one to write their way through two children and a divorce?

It's not like you wrote a dissertation.

No need to shudder.

You're a big boy. You can take it. It comes with the turf.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-01-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:10 PM

The OSS did not exist during WWI and neither did the CIA.

The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order issued by President Roosevelt on 13 June 1942 during World War II.

Prior to the formation of the OSS (the counterpart of the British Secret Intelligence Service and Special Operations Executive), American intelligence had been conducted on an ad-hoc basis by the various departments of the executive branch, including the State, Treasury, Navy, and War Departments.

The 1947 National Security Act established the CIA, affording it "no police or law enforcement functions, either at home or abroad".

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-01-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:47 PM

Eire must be taking a much needed nap.

Afterall, he has been up for two days and two nights.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:07 AM

Hey guys,

I sincerely wish you would do your homework before you post, because, quite frankly, I'm growing weary of having to do it for you.

Sincerely,
BA
Old 11-02-2009, 11:49 AM

Please don't forget the Gestapo did not exist during WWI.

Does this not count as a glaring contradiction as well?
Old 11-03-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Just curious.

How does a comment of a couple of paragraphs on a conspiracy forum cause one to write their way through two children and a divorce?

It's not like you wrote a dissertation.

No need to shudder.

You're a big boy. You can take it. It comes with the turf.

Mrs. Angel:

This is what is commonly known as "hyperbole" in English composition. You'll have to look it up...

Lord woman, you "shore is one scrappy li'l thang," as they say down South. You are persistance (squared), or persistence (cubed) even - sorry, no exponential function on this site..

Look, why don't you log off your computer for a while, go and read William Faulkner's "As I Lay Dying." I'm reading it again for the second time. The first time I read it I was only 19 years old and really couldn't appreciate it. Now that I'm older I can really appreciate it - it is truely a literary masterpiece. It is filled with every gut-wrenching emotion known to humanity, all expressed in Faulkner's own unique style. That being said, it is not an easy read. Faulkner writes the entire novel in the first person, as told by from the perspective of each individual character in the novel. It is also written, in large part, in a very archaic, rural Southern dialect that even I find hard to penetrate. Read it for content...., read it for feeling. You won't be disappointed....

The internet has its utility - I suppose. It shouldn't be a substitute for anything of worth in the world of literature - it doesn't even come close...

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 11-03-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Please don't forget the Gestapo did not exist during WWI.

Does this not count as a glaring contradiction as well?
It would be helpful if you would quote who referenced the existence of the Gestapo during WWI and how this reference contradicts any of their previous comments so we can give credit where credit is due.

Thanks.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-03-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Mrs. Angel:

This is what is commonly known as "hyperbole" in English composition. You'll have to look it up...

Lord woman, you "shore is one scrappy li'l thang," as they say down South. You are persistance (squared), or persistence (cubed) even - sorry, no exponential function on this site..

Look, why don't you log off your computer for a while, go and read William Faulkner's "As I Lay Dying." I'm reading it again for the second time. The first time I read it I was only 19 years old and really couldn't appreciate it. Now that I'm older I can really appreciate it - it is truely a literary masterpiece. It is filled with every gut-wrenching emotion known to humanity, all expressed in Faulkner's own unique style. That being said, it is not an easy read. Faulkner writes the entire novel in the first person, as told by from the perspective of each individual character in the novel. It is also written, in large part, in a very archaic, rural Southern dialect that even I find hard to penetrate. Read it for content...., read it for feeling. You won't be disappointed....

The internet has its utility - I suppose. It shouldn't be a substitute for anything of worth in the world of literature - it doesn't even come close...
Oh, you were exaggerating.

LOL!

I thought you truly wrote your way through two children and a divorce and it wasn't just hyperbole.

My comment to you is what is commonly known in English composition as sarcasm.

You'll have to look it up.

I wonder why you would suggest that I log off my computer.

Is that because you are unable to contend with me?

You're a big boy.

You can take it.

It comes with the turf.

If you can't deal with me, just click your heels three times and repeat, "there's no place like home," and, soon, you'll be back in Kansas with TOTO and Auntie Em.

Lord man, you "shore is one scrappy li'l thang,"

Sorry, no exponential function on this site.

P.S. Hope you don't feel like you're laying around dying as you're laying around reading, "As I Lay Dying."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-03-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, you were exaggerating.

LOL!

I thought you truly wrote your way through two children and a divorce and it wasn't just hyperbole.

My comment to you is what is commonly known in English composition as sarcasm.

You'll have to look it up.

I wonder why you would suggest that I log off my computer.

Is that because you are unable to contend with me?

You're a big boy.

You can take it.

It comes with the turf.

If you can't deal with me, just click your heels three times and repeat, "there's no place like home," and, soon, you'll be back in Kansas with TOTO and Auntie Em.

Lord man, you "shore is one scrappy li'l thang,"

Sorry, no exponential function on this site.

P.S. Hope you don't feel like you're laying around dying as you're laying around reading, "As I Lay Dying."

Honey, get help before its too late....

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 11-05-2009 at 10:05 PM.